The Rally That Changed My Mind

Reality? Sure. Reality is 225K+ dead from a blown response to a virus. 8.5 million infections and rising.

But joe has a plan!

He has a plan...he has a plan!

Only problem is that his plan is what Trump has already done.

I'm boe jiden and I improved this sausage!
Ye, Trump did everything Fauce reccomended, and the TDS morons still accuse him of "not following the science."

We don’t blame him for the virus

We blame him for downplaying it and bungling the response
How did he "Bungle it," douchebag? What did Fauci recommend that Trump didn't do? If anyone "downplayed" it, it was Biden.

This is Psychologist and author Karlyn Borysenko. She tells the story of how she wouldn’t be caught dead at a Trump rally, but ended up in a New Hampshire arena, surrounded by 11,000 cheering Trump supporters? And what did she take away from the experience? She explains what happened when perception met reality in this eye-opening video.

Conservatives are a more wholesome traditional people., who generally think in practical terms tested over thousands of years. The tangible are more important to them. They're more courteous and open, and it's genuine, as opposed dropping to their knees to blow smoke up a black man's ass in fear or trendy.

PROGS are generally unwise & lead by emotions (e.g., youth), so they're easy prey for 24/7 misinformation leading a dumbed down & corrupted society. Others are simply PROGS due to their environments beginning childhood. That said, the PROG-elite are more complex than that, they're straight up evil. You know, like Harris. She's not even elite, the elite appointed her to be POTUS under their rule.

PROGS are not to be confused with liberals. Liberal doesn't even belong to the left anymore, the term is a misnomer. Left liberalism is nearly extinct. Consider what the left contributed past, great music & entertainment, support for civil rights, anti-war. Those days are gone.

Last edited:

This is Psychologist and author Karlyn Borysenko. She tells the story of how she wouldn’t be caught dead at a Trump rally, but ended up in a New Hampshire arena, surrounded by 11,000 cheering Trump supporters? And what did she take away from the experience? She explains what happened when perception met reality in this eye-opening video.

Conservatives are a more wholesome traditional people., who generally think in practical terms tested over thousands of years. The tangible are more important to them. They're more courteous and open, and it's genuine, as opposed dropping to their knees to blow smoke up a black man's ass in fear or trendy.

PROGS are generally unwise & lead by emotions (e.g., youth), so they're easy prey for 24/7 misinformation leading a dumbed down & corrupted society. Others are simply PROGS due to their environments beginning childhood. That said, the PROG-elite are more complex than that, they're straight up evil. You know, like Harris. She's not even elite, the elite appointed her to be POTUS under their rule.

PROGS are not to be confused with liberals. Liberal doesn't even belong to the left anymore, the term is a misnomer. Left liberalism is nearly extinct. Consider what the left contributed past, great music & entertainment, support for civil rights, anti-war. Those days are gone.

Conservatives are a more wholesome traditional people: Thats it. That explains why the Left act like animals in the streets while we are busy working and taking the family to church.

Forum List

Back