The racist, sexist mudslinging at Ketanji Brown Jackson is disgraceful

(And another poster, scruffy, simply doubles down on his inappropriateness and lack of judgement.)
I like your post.

I'll tell you why I said that.

Ms Jackson claims to be an originalist and textualist, yet refuses to state clearly that the 2nd Amendment applies to the individual.

That is an incongruous position. Both of those things can not be true. She's lying about one or the other.

The TEXT is crystal clear. It says the Right "of the People", and a Person is defined elsewhere in the document.

The original historical intent is also crystal clear. It was stated by George Washington himself and is engraved on monuments all over the country.

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

Why does anyone pay the OP any attention whatsoever?

Isn’t it obvious C_Clayton_Jones is nothing but a troll stirring the pot?

This thread premise is a lie.
Yes. Clearly. This person seems to have some kind of relationship with the DNC, s/he likes talking points.

However we can still make good use of the bandwidth.

Personally, I don't mind a liberal Justice as long as they do their JOB and uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Within our Constitution, there is a LOT of leeway, for opinions, left right and otherwise.

However CERTAIN things, are cast in stone. In addition to government structure, our Constitution is about political rights. It specifies a 3-tier structure for the guarantee and exercise of those rights: federal (by incorporation), state, and individual.

I want every Justice to interpret the law within that framework.

In my view, if a Justice suddenly assigns an individual right to the government, that Justice does not understand our Constitution and should not be sitting on the bench.

There is also another vital role that our Supreme Court is loathe to perform: precedent killer. They're pretty cowardly that way.

“Tennessee Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn's final opening remarks Monday revealed the scope of what Jackson's up against. Blackburn's inaccurate and blatantly racist attempts to patronize Jackson while twisting her sterling record into a scare narrative of GOP bogeymen -- critical race theory, the 1619 Project and controversies over transgender athletes and women's sports -- were staggering yet unsurprising.”

Unsurprising, indeed.

Anyone questioning a Black woman on her record: racist and sexist

Reducing real women to "bleeders" and "birthing people": totally cool

You all are about to get slaughtered in November. We love to see it.

“Tennessee Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn's final opening remarks Monday revealed the scope of what Jackson's up against. Blackburn's inaccurate and blatantly racist attempts to patronize Jackson while twisting her sterling record into a scare narrative of GOP bogeymen -- critical race theory, the 1619 Project and controversies over transgender athletes and women's sports -- were staggering yet unsurprising.”

Unsurprising, indeed.
You should be hanged from the same tree as her.

1648299456271.png

Has a biologist checked to make sure she's a woman or even black?

After all she might not meet Ole' Joe's bigoted & racist hiring requirements.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

"The racist, sexist mudslinging at Ketanji Brown Jackson is disgraceful"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsurprising, indeed.
This thread premise is a lie.

Well, I concur with the 'unsurprising' observation about racism and sexism. That character fault in American society still lies close to the surface of a certain strata of Americans.

I would demur on the 'premis is a lie.'

As we saw in the questioning in the hearing itself.....it was racist and sexist.
And then, confirming --even over-driving --- the racist/sexist part of the description are a handful of posters on this very thread. They prove the point being offered by the OP.
A hat-tip to the poster Clayton Jones.

One of the offending posters even suggested lynching this accomplished jurist, a currently sitting Federal judge, a wife, mother of two daughters.

You should be hanged from the same tree as her.
  • HereWeGoAgain: "......as far as I'm concerned means she deserves to die.
  • BSFilter: "She's evil and stupid."
  • EvilCatBreath: "She has a soft spot for child molesters."
  • Scruffy: "How dare you challenge a stupid black woman,..."
  • Roshawn Markwees: "But she’s black and female and that’s all that matters."

-----------------------------------------------------------------​

THAT, is how far the racist/sexist mindset has embedded itself at certain socio/economic/education levels of our citizenry.........and in certain character-types in our American society.

IMHO

Unsurprising, indeed.
She is a pedophile sympathizer, so no she should be a judge. Don't know why liberals love pedophilia.

To be fair, Biden should have nominated someone Republicans told him to nominate...that is traditionally how SC nominees are picked...

The 3 previous nominees before Jackson, were all nominees that the Republican president asked Senate Democrats to nominate on his behalf.....

If that sounds like bullshit; that is exactly how most of these critiques against Jackson sounds...

And for the 292928727273rd time....why didn't they bring all of that goofy shit up the previous times these same idiots confirmed her?

FOjVzQ_VIAIC-rc.jpg

Forum List

Back