The Questions Tucker Carlson Doesn't Ask

When a mass shooter walks into a school in Parkland, Florida or Newtown, Connecticut, and slaughters a bunch of kids, idiots like Marjorie Taylor Greene call it a staged attack by the government to take away our Second Amendment rights. They call the traumatized friends and family “crisis actors”.
Get your own show if you want to get those questions asked.

The Left is about to get rolled-back.
From their MSM propaganda networks
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights

The people are waking up to the insidious nature of the Leftist attacks.....get ready to rumble.....

The Left is about to get rolled-back.
From their MSM propaganda networks
to their university leftist programming centers
to their CRT propaganda teachings in schools
to their "deep state" hold on the government
to their creeping attacks on family values
to their lawless prosecutors
to their drug culture
to their "great replacement" operation
to their grip on school boards
to their tranny bullshit getting little kids butchered
to their warped views of the US military
to their vicious attacks on parental rights

The people are waking up to the insidious nature of the Leftist attacks.....get ready to rumble.....
That is why they have been in such a panic since they realized they are going to get their clocks cleaned in November.

Tucker Carlson opens his shows with monologues which have grown longer and longer as time goes on. He likes to ask long lists of leading questions peppered with misinformation and designed to cause the viewer to reach the conclusions he wants them to reach. This is a coward’s way of not taking responsibility for throwing gasoline on a fire.

“I’m just asking questions.”

In that vein, I thought I would provide some questions Carlson has failed to ask, using his rhetorical style.

When a mass shooter walks into a school in Parkland, Florida or Newtown, Connecticut, and slaughters a bunch of kids, idiots like Marjorie Taylor Greene call it a staged attack by the government to take away our Second Amendment rights. They call the traumatized friends and family “crisis actors”.

Why is it, then, when a white supremacist walks into a church in Charleston, South Carolina or a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, and slaughters a bunch of black people worshipping God or picking up food for their families, Marjorie Taylor Greene is silent with her government conspiracy theories?

Is it because she isn’t that bothered with the slaughter of those who are trying to replace you?

Speaking of gun control, why is CPAC holding this year’s conference in Hungary, a country which does not allow its citizens to own guns?

Why am I sharing the CPAC keynote speaker stage with the dictator Viktor Orban, who won’t allow his citizens to own guns for self-defense, even when their lives are in imminent danger?

Doesn’t the man these conservatives idolize believe in the right to bear arms? He doesn’t even allow off-duty soldiers to possess guns!

Why has Orban changed Hungary’s Constitution so he can be dictator for life? He’s been their ruler since 1999. Isn’t that long enough? Don’t we regard constitutions as sacred documents not to be trifled with?

Orban is right now changing their Constitution for a second time. Is he about to become an imminent danger to his citizens?

What about a free press and censorship? Isn’t CPAC for the former and against the latter? Why are they giving air time and credibility to a dictator who has turned the majority of the media into state organs and suppressed the private media?

What do I and CPAC have in common with this dictator, other than his desire to prevent other races mixing their blood with white Europeans?

Why is 8.3 percent inflation in the US Biden's fault, but 9.5 percent inflation in Hungary is not Orban's fault?

I’m just asking questions.

tucker-carlson.jpg

Sources for this post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/22/marjorie-taylor-greene-parkland-sandyhook/

Kaotikus a hazai fegyvertartási statisztika - és több százezer "gyilkos eszköz" lehet engedély nélkül az országban
Don't like it, don't listen or watch.

Tucker Carlson opens his shows with monologues which have grown longer and longer as time goes on. He likes to ask long lists of leading questions peppered with misinformation and designed to cause the viewer to reach the conclusions he wants them to reach. This is a coward’s way of not taking responsibility for throwing gasoline on a fire.

In that vein, I thought I would provide some questions Carlson has failed to ask, using his rhetorical style.

Why is it, then, when a white supremacist walks into a church in Charleston, South Carolina or a supermarket in Buffalo, New York, and slaughters a bunch of black people worshipping God or picking up food for their families, Marjorie Taylor Greene is silent with her government conspiracy theories?

Is it because she isn’t that bothered with the slaughter of those who are trying to replace you?

Speaking of gun control, why is CPAC holding this year’s conference in Hungary, a country which does not allow its citizens to own guns?

Why am I sharing the CPAC keynote speaker stage with the dictator Viktor Orban, who won’t allow his citizens to own guns for self-defense, even when their lives are in imminent danger?

Doesn’t the man these conservatives idolize believe in the right to bear arms? He doesn’t even allow off-duty soldiers to possess guns!

Why has Orban changed Hungary’s Constitution so he can be dictator for life? He’s been their ruler since 1999. Isn’t that long enough? Don’t we regard constitutions as sacred documents not to be trifled with?

Orban is right now changing their Constitution for a second time. Is he about to become an imminent danger to his citizens?

What about a free press and censorship? Isn’t CPAC for the former and against the latter? Why are they giving air time and credibility to a dictator who has turned the majority of the media into state organs and suppressed the private media?

What do I and CPAC have in common with this dictator, other than his desire to prevent other races mixing their blood with white Europeans?

Why is 8.3 percent inflation in the US Biden's fault, but 9.5 percent inflation in Hungary is not Orban's fault?

tucker-carlson.jpg

Sources for this post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/22/marjorie-taylor-greene-parkland-sandyhook/

Kaotikus a hazai fegyvertartási statisztika - és több százezer "gyilkos eszköz" lehet engedély nélkül az országban
Why don’t you ever ask why CNN never talks about black on black crime yet is eager as shit to report on the 17 white supremacists in the nation?

tucker-carlson.jpg

Sources for this post:

:clap:

Celebrity over country.
Like Trump, Tucker owns the Libs. He’s able to expose your extreme ignorance and your anti America ways with little effort and that drives you crazy…admit it.

It's reasonable, in a political forum, to refer to the questions Biden never answers but creating a post around questions that Fox political commentator Tucker Carlson should ask is rather bizarre.
Not when he is an influential character in American politics. Remember how Cruz -- a senator -- had to go on his show and grovel a couple weeks ago? That's real political power.

tucker-carlson.jpg

Sources for this post:

Ask yourself, when a white guy shoots people of other colors, it's always a 'white supremacist' until MSM investigates his roots.

Not when he is an influential character in American politics. Remember how Cruz -- a senator -- had to go on his show and grovel a couple weeks ago? That's real political power.
The left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, PBS, CNN and controls social media and most tf the mulch media but they think Tucker Carlson is an influential character in American politics. Hatred does strange things to your perspective.

Forum List

Back