The Push to Censor Half of America is ON!!!!!

LOL you lying weasel BLM and antifa are you and your ilk and not only have they threatened to kill people they have ACTUAL done it.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Try to understand that just because your cult told you a stupid thing, it does not mean the stupid thing is true. Do you grasp that, or will we need to go over that point some more?
you've GOT to be talking to a mirror.

do we need to go over that again?

First off -- I've never logged on to Conservative Treehouse blog.. Never actually even lurked there. I know about it only because my wife is a member there and spends 2 or 3 hours a day on that site.. Today the blogger who runs with name Sundance announced that CTH will be deplatformed by 1st week December.

CTH is one of highest volume Conservative blog sites in the country. They like to be a "refuge" for conservative speech and opinion.. They do PRUNE their members. That's their RIGHT to do so.. Of all the stuff I've read from there -- it's high quality research and analysis and the members are FAR BETTER behaved and civil than on USMB.. :stir: The excuse given was completely nebulous.. It reads like "we're not compatible with your content and opinions". And the move was announced after Sundance pulled together some strings on the strength of "one world" globalists that NOW feel empowered to act..

They have a HUGE PROBLEM.. Which is the Wordpress business model.. Their site is DESIGNED to suck in wantabee bloggers with low rent and services -- but like Hotel California -- "You can never leave".. Because their site is based on open sourced S/ware that incompatible with most other hosting.. I looked into WordPress -- and I would never make that mistake..

So now with decades of content and discussion -- the left is moving them to wander towards Siberia and the "camps".. And essentially confiscating their work.

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming and shadow banning and fact checking goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

So much for Biden's plea that NOW the left wants to heal the country.. I'm CERTAIN that high elements of the left power elite are involved in selecting the targets here.. And we'll SEE THAT when Biden packs his "potential" administration with same tyrannical high tech oligarchs..

Ignorant nonsense.

No one is ‘playing Nazi.’

Private websites, hosting platforms, and blogging software developers are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit – where such editing is in no manner ‘censorship.’

The internet is infinite; conservatives have ample other online opportunities to spread their ignorance, fear, hate, and lies – this being one of many examples.

Right on man.. EVERYBODY knows how civil and unthreatening the left is on the web.. When they're not calling names, they are doxxing, canceling, threatening, shadow banning, and destroying objectivity.. You're forcing a hand here. Half of America is not gonna sit back and be cleaved into WWW Siberia..
The right has no monopoly on being non-violent, nor do they have angel wings and harps.

if conservatives are anti violence why do they keep showing up with machine guns threatening to kill people for not supporting trump?

First off -- I've never logged on to Conservative Treehouse blog.. Never actually even lurked there. I know about it only because my wife is a member there and spends 2 or 3 hours a day on that site.. Today the blogger who runs with name Sundance announced that CTH will be deplatformed by 1st week December.

CTH is one of highest volume Conservative blog sites in the country. They like to be a "refuge" for conservative speech and opinion.. They do PRUNE their members. That's their RIGHT to do so.. Of all the stuff I've read from there -- it's high quality research and analysis and the members are FAR BETTER behaved and civil than on USMB.. :stir: The excuse given was completely nebulous.. It reads like "we're not compatible with your content and opinions". And the move was announced after Sundance pulled together some strings on the strength of "one world" globalists that NOW feel empowered to act..

They have a HUGE PROBLEM.. Which is the Wordpress business model.. Their site is DESIGNED to suck in wantabee bloggers with low rent and services -- but like Hotel California -- "You can never leave".. Because their site is based on open sourced S/ware that incompatible with most other hosting.. I looked into WordPress -- and I would never make that mistake..

So now with decades of content and discussion -- the left is moving them to wander towards Siberia and the "camps".. And essentially confiscating their work.

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming and shadow banning and fact checking goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

So much for Biden's plea that NOW the left wants to heal the country.. I'm CERTAIN that high elements of the left power elite are involved in selecting the targets here.. And we'll SEE THAT when Biden packs his "potential" administration with same tyrannical high tech oligarchs..

Ignorant nonsense.

Private websites, hosting platforms, and blogging software developers are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit – where such editing is in no manner ‘censorship.’

The internet is infinite; conservatives have ample other online opportunities to spread their ignorance, fear, hate, and lies – this being one of many examples.

Right on man.. EVERYBODY knows how civil and unthreatening the left is on the web.. When they're not calling names, they are doxxing, canceling, threatening, shadow banning, and destroying objectivity.. You're forcing a hand here. Half of America is not gonna sit back and be cleaved into WWW Siberia..
The right has no monopoly on being non-violent, nor do they have angel wings and harps.

if conservatives are anti violence why do they keep showing up with machine guns threatening to kill people for not supporting trump?
Be specific now and list for us all the dead people killed by trump supporters.

Ignorant nonsense.

show me one time they showed up with "machine guns" anywhere at all.

or say "oops, i over-exaggerated cause that's how i roll".

your call.

The thread premise remains just as ridiculous and invalid.

Why? Be specific.. How many media people on the LEFT have been deplatformed, DE-MONETIZED, shadow banned or had "warning tags" put on THEIR speech? I've got about 50 that WEREN'T harbored by the left.. How many do you have?

How many political figures on the left? I've got at LEAST 20...

And it's their right to. Go start your own platform. Do I agree with their censorship? No. I remember the Dixie Chicks getting the same crap over Bush. People didn't seem to mind censorship then (and please don't give me this BS it wasn't censorship - threatening peoples' livelihoods is the very definition of censorship).

Doesn't help when you have a president and a huge number of people (including many on this site) who just out and out lie. Constantly. I'm not even going to get into the conspiracy theory shit.

You are so correct, the left should shut the fuck up and start their own platform. Twitter is a private company and can do what they want.

I work in the press. I know how it works. I have worked for established fourth estate publications, as well as start ups. That is your OPINION of what happens when it is fractured. And that STILL doesn't stop you starting your own platform. Zuckerberg did. Dorsey did. With very little money initially in both cases. There was a demand and it took off.

What example? Have you a link? I missed it.

Let me ask you this: How would you feel if somebody continually lied, all the time, and people believed those lies. And those lies lead to disruptions to society that totally fucked people over? It's a fine line between propaganda and truth. In the case of Trump, this 'fraud' business is nothing but a fraud itself. And Twitter being private enterprises has the right to do whatever it wants to on its own platform. End of story.

No, you start YOUR OWN PLATFORM AND STFU. :laughing0301: :hyper: :laughing0301::itsok:

I don't know if you saw this thread, but it might interest you.

This, corporate/government control over narratives, might have historical antecedents, which are not altogether unknown, if we look back over the long history of humanity.

I posted a thread, with a three part documentary, which is IMO, quite good, with references. It tracks the development, spread, consolidation, and control, of movable type, printing, books, newspapers, radio, television, media, and yes, what is happening in the world of the internet.

These same issues seem to crop up, over and over. And it seems to deal with a new technology, the masses, and then, with the ruling classes wishing to seize their use, to control the narratives. I think it really does, go beyond politics though.

It pisses me off. GOOGLE HAS BOUGHT anything that moves and looks like competition.. YouTube -- Instagram -- the list goes on. And they can now STRANGLE any site that doesn't knuckle under..

This is just one link covered in the third episode;

They do PRUNE their members. That's their RIGHT to do so.. Of all the stuff I've read from there -- it's high quality research and analysis and the members are FAR BETTER behaved and civil than on USMB.

Then no wonder they're shutting it down.

The Social Darwinism delusion just isn't selling any more, that's all.

Last edited:
I'm not claiming they are equal, clearly sources are not equal in accuracy etc etc - what I'm saying is fact checkers, as a source, are no different than any other - they are as good, as bad, as any other.

Who Will Fact Check the Fact Checkers?​

Who Will Fact Check the Fact Checkers?

Corbett • 06/20/2020
"We've all come across online fact checkers that purport to warn us away from independent media sites under the guise of protecting us from fake news. But who is behind these fact check sites? How do they operate? And if these ham-fisted attempts at soft censorship aren't the solution to online misinformation, what is? Join James for this week's important edition of The Corbett Report podcast, where we explore the murky world of information gatekeeping and ask "Who will fact check the fact checkers?"

Who Will Fact Check the Fact Checkers?​

Who Will Fact Check the Fact Checkers?

Corbett • 06/20/2020
"We've all come across online fact checkers that purport to warn us away from independent media sites under the guise of protecting us from fake news. But who is behind these fact check sites? How do they operate? And if these ham-fisted attempts at soft censorship aren't the solution to online misinformation, what is? Join James for this week's important edition of The Corbett Report podcast, where we explore the murky world of information gatekeeping and ask "Who will fact check the fact checkers?"

Media managers used to fact check themselves, and wouldn't have been caught dead throwing out a story they hadn't double checked before running with it. Now they just make up spin. A couple of decades ago 'Think tanks' like Cato and Hoover and Brookings used to name who ever paid for their published 'studies' and essays at the bottom of their pages. Now none of them do, at least I haven't seen them doing that for a long while now, which is no surprise; Cato is just another wholly owned Koch PR office, for instance.

They actually have awards for this??

~S~
Yeah, James has a sort of, a dry sense of satirical humor in our ever evolving dystopia. I try to remember to post them in the FZ or media, if I don't get too busy.

I'll try to remember this year. I think it drops near the end of Jan. I like it better than other award shows.

,o1 a.jpg

Forum List

Back