The Push to Censor Half of America is ON!!!!!

I have nothing against questioning studies with well reasoned arguments, whether it is about Covid or MMGW (thanks FCT for translating), but I'm guessing it is more than that going on in the Treehouse.

What's going on at the TreeHouse I hear about every day from the wife unit.. And it's a respected form of investigative journalism --- ALL spearheaded by the ONE blogger that runs it.,. Many members of CONGRESS are known fans..

You looking for dangers to the "public health"?? That's happening MORE on USMB than on the Treehouse by your definition.. Should WE be CANCELED by all the hands strangling free expression in America right now? Who OWNS those "hands"??? And why are YOU -- not concerned at all?

I'm in my plush partisan nuclear war bunker. I don't WANT 3 more NewMax s or 14 well funded Daily Caller sites with international correspondents and a press room with 23 journalists.. So I CANT FIX THIS.. I can only watch...

Last edited:
First off -- I've never logged on to Conservative Treehouse blog.. Never actually even lurked there. I know about it only because my wife is a member there and spends 2 or 3 hours a day on that site.. Today the blogger who runs with name Sundance announced that CTH will be deplatformed by 1st week December.

CTH is one of highest volume Conservative blog sites in the country. They like to be a "refuge" for conservative speech and opinion.. They do PRUNE their members. That's their RIGHT to do so.. Of all the stuff I've read from there -- it's high quality research and analysis and the members are FAR BETTER behaved and civil than on USMB.. :stir: The excuse given was completely nebulous.. It reads like "we're not compatible with your content and opinions". And the move was announced after Sundance pulled together some strings on the strength of "one world" globalists that NOW feel empowered to act..

They have a HUGE PROBLEM.. Which is the Wordpress business model.. Their site is DESIGNED to suck in wantabee bloggers with low rent and services -- but like Hotel California -- "You can never leave".. Because their site is based on open sourced S/ware that incompatible with most other hosting.. I looked into WordPress -- and I would never make that mistake..

So now with decades of content and discussion -- the left is moving them to wander towards Siberia and the "camps".. And essentially confiscating their work.

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming and shadow banning and fact checking goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

So much for Biden's plea that NOW the left wants to heal the country.. I'm CERTAIN that high elements of the left power elite are involved in selecting the targets here.. And we'll SEE THAT when Biden packs his "potential" administration with same tyrannical high tech oligarchs..

I am somewhat lost.....

Is Treehouse Blog being deplatformed against it's will. ?

If so, who is deplatforming it ? And why ? Is this your reference to "the left" ? How is this a leftist effort ?

It's all in the OPost.. COMPLETELY against their will and when I say their will be LOST -- its because the original design of Wordpress is the Hotel California line I quoted there.

Wordpress btw is NOT a corporation in the general sense. It's actually organized as a 501 3C.. Much like Wikipedia (i think).. So there's no KNOWN corporation to go march on and camp out for 2 weeks of protests...

SOMEBODY THO -- out to get their donor list and track it down.

Did I just advocate DOXXING THEM?? I guess I did.. Might as well use the same tactics..
I have nothing against questioning studies with well reasoned arguments, whether it is about Covid or MMGW (thanks FCT for translating), but I'm guessing it is more than that going on in the Treehouse.

What's going on at the TreeHouse I hear about every day from the wife unit.. And it's a respected form of investigative journalism --- ALL spearheaded by the ONE blogger that runs it.,. Many members of CONGRESS are known fans..

You looking for dangers to the "public health"?? That's happening MORE on USMB than on the Treehouse by your definition.. Should WE be CANCELED by all the hands strangling free expression in America right now? Who OWNS those "hands"??? And why are YOU -- not concerned at all?

I'm in partisan nuclear war bunker. I don't WANT 3 more NewMax s or 14 well funded Daily Caller sites with international correspondents and a press room with 23 journalists.. So I CANT FIX THIS.. I can only watch...

What do you want ?

Just curious.

First off -- I've never logged on to Conservative Treehouse blog.. Never actually even lurked there. I know about it only because my wife is a member there and spends 2 or 3 hours a day on that site.. Today the blogger who runs with name Sundance announced that CTH will be deplatformed by 1st week December.

CTH is one of highest volume Conservative blog sites in the country. They like to be a "refuge" for conservative speech and opinion.. They do PRUNE their members. That's their RIGHT to do so.. Of all the stuff I've read from there -- it's high quality research and analysis and the members are FAR BETTER behaved and civil than on USMB.. :stir: The excuse given was completely nebulous.. It reads like "we're not compatible with your content and opinions". And the move was announced after Sundance pulled together some strings on the strength of "one world" globalists that NOW feel empowered to act..

They have a HUGE PROBLEM.. Which is the Wordpress business model.. Their site is DESIGNED to suck in wantabee bloggers with low rent and services -- but like Hotel California -- "You can never leave".. Because their site is based on open sourced S/ware that incompatible with most other hosting.. I looked into WordPress -- and I would never make that mistake..

So now with decades of content and discussion -- the left is moving them to wander towards Siberia and the "camps".. And essentially confiscating their work.

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming and shadow banning and fact checking goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

So much for Biden's plea that NOW the left wants to heal the country.. I'm CERTAIN that high elements of the left power elite are involved in selecting the targets here.. And we'll SEE THAT when Biden packs his "potential" administration with same tyrannical high tech oligarchs..

I am somewhat lost.....

Is Treehouse Blog being deplatformed against it's will. ?

If so, who is deplatforming it ? And why ? Is this your reference to "the left" ? How is this a leftist effort ?

It's all in the OPost.. COMPLETELY against their will and when I say their will be LOST -- its because the original design of Wordpress is the Hotel California line I quoted there.

Wordpress btw is NOT a corporation in the general sense. It's actually organized as a 501 3C.. Much like Wikipedia (i think).. So there's no KNOWN corporation to go march on and camp out for 2 weeks of protests...

SOMEBODY THO -- out to get their donor list and track it down.

Did I just advocate DOXXING THEM?? I guess I did.. Might as well use the same tactics..

I'm in partisan nuclear war bunker. I don't WANT 3 more NewMax s or 14 well funded Daily Caller sites with international correspondents and a press room with 23 journalists.. So I CANT FIX THIS.. I can only watch...

What do you want ?

Just curious.

I want section 230 of Internet Immunity to be modified so that folks that DO CENSOR AND EDIT AND FLAG content and members OUTSIDE OF CLEAR POSTED RULES OF CONTENT -- are subject to civil prosecution... And I want the other speech sites dont -- to POST CLEAR AND ENFORCEABLE RULES on what content they consider inappropriate. In very SPECIFIC terms.. Like USMB does..

I want Google, Facebook, Twitter and all the other gate-keepers licensed to lobby and monitored. No more 450 visits to the WHouse like under Obama.

I want the mainstream media to STOP BEING political advocacy orgs and LEARN how to "journal".. That academic discipline has been GUTTED by the left convincing wouldbe journalists that they are FOREMOST "community organizers".. And if certain channels of the mainstream media are CONTRIBUTING their MegaWatts of power to be ONLY political advocacy -- they should be under the statutes for "campaign or political" donors for their content contributions to wholly ONE SIDE OF OPINION in this country..

That's off the top of my head.. But I'm convinced it's TOO late to stop the final mortal polarization of speech in this country...

Should WE be CANCELED by all the hands strangling free expression in America right now?
With rights come responsibilities, a willingness to evaluate how our actions affect others. There is a pandemic that is killing people, putting people in the hospital, multiplying exponentially again. You seem to think encouraging people that either the Germ isn't a big deal or that we can't do anything to stop it, is somehow essential to our civil liberties? Our survival as a nation? The top epidemiologists in the world are working their asses off to save us, and you are advocating Tom, Dick and Harry telling us they're full of shit because RIGHTS.

I don't agree.

With rights come responsibilities, a willingness to evaluate how our actions affect others. There is a pandemic that is killing people, putting people in the hospital, multiplying exponentially again. You seem to think encouraging people that either the Germ isn't a big deal or that we can't do anything to stop it, is somehow essential to our civil liberties? Our survival as a nation?

That's not the issue.. Whether it's VALUABLE to you or even counters "general consensus" -- IS IT?? You're fixing to SHUT DOWN anything contrary to "general public wisdom". General public wisdom INCREASINGLY has diverged from science and facts -- hasn't it?? Remember Russia Russia Russia? Did THAT 3 years of hell -- endanger the public SECURITY?

You think moderators or algorithms at Twitter or FB or WordPress for instance ARE CAPABLE of deciding what the "general public wisdom" should BE???

Is that how YOU view the 1st Amendment and a long unparalleled history of freedom in expression in this country??

There is AMPLE research that shows that mask-wearing is more about PROTECTING OTHERS than PROTECTING YOU.. Amateurs quibble over the recent CDC study that showed that in a controlled study 85% of the "covid victims" wore a mask RELIGIOUSLY or most of the time.

Now what is the interpretation of that? It's NOT that masks CANT reduce the transmission or spread.. Only that it's FAR MORE EFFECTIVE if the SYMPTOMATIC are the ones wearing a mask.. So -- the whole argument about EVERYONE WEARING one is misguided if you think that makes YOU immune to covid..

WHYTF can't that be discussed by Blow Joe and Blow Josephine in America? ITS SCIENCE FOR FUCKS SAKE !! Not a danger to public health.. There's THOUSANDS of papers studying masks and airborne disease.. You THINK THERE'S NO SCIENTISTS "endangering the public health" when their studies show that CLOTH masks are more about RESTRAINING airborne particles than INHALING or CONTACTING airborne particles??

If you value your freedom/liberty -- you better check your partisanship at the door BEFORE you form opinion on "endangering" anything. Ya THINK the W.H.O. "ENDANGERED THE PUBLIC HEALTH by declaring at the BEGINNING of this plague that "masks were not necessary?" IN FACT, playing with or not properly cleaning one could INCREASE your chances of infection??

Now think.. WHY does "power" want EVERYONE to wear one? Is it for the 99% that are NOT symptomatic?? Or is to BULLY the stupid 1% into wearing one?

Is that discussion DANGEROUS TO THE PUBLIC HEALTH?? Does what I just told you make ME - "a denier"????

Should WE be CANCELED by all the hands strangling free expression in America right now?
With rights come responsibilities, a willingness to evaluate how our actions affect others. There is a pandemic that is killing people, putting people in the hospital, multiplying exponentially again. You seem to think encouraging people that either the Germ isn't a big deal or that we can't do anything to stop it, is somehow essential to our civil liberties? Our survival as a nation? The top epidemiologists in the world are working their asses off to save us, and you are advocating Tom, Dick and Harry telling us they're full of shit because RIGHTS.

I don't agree.
There is a Dempanic that should have been ridiculed and rejected by the public along with the doddering old narcoleptic fool suffering from dementia that the democrooks pushed across their primary that Sanders should have won.

You seem to think encouraging people that either the Germ isn't a big deal or that we can't do anything to stop it, is somehow essential to our civil liberties?

Like I said.. THe theories and actions have been tested by about 63 countries around the globe. They ALL FAILED.. Maybe we CANT "stop it". Or promise to "SHUT IT DOWN" like Biden did without a vaccine and better tools.. Just like MAYBE -- we can't STOP GWarming and MAYBE there's no impending doom. Just a problem to be worked.

For DECADES doctors flipped/flopped over how to bed a baby.. back, stomach, side.

For a century our theories about land masses moving was completely wrong until Techtonic theory took hold in about the 1920s.

For 30 years, we believed GWarming was the SOLE CAUSE of glacial melting and acceleration in Western coastal Antarctica. Until about 3 years ago when it was discovered that the volcanic rifts BELOW the glaciers were ACTUALLY ACTIVE.. So the irony of spending $TRILLS trying to reduce the risk of flooding most of Florida and the subways in NYC by decreasing CO2 would be that someday SOON -- we'll be told that those glaciers are shooting lava 300 ft above the rifts. And we have maybe ONE YEAR to fix that..

This is all goes back to my Unified Theory about why you and I think differently.. Major different between the left and the REST of America is that RISK is a dirty word.. Leftists want the power to REMOVE risk from every facet of life. They BELIEVE that's possible..

When in the REAL world -- risk is something to be MANAGED and ESSENTIAL to a thriving country or population.. Like the RISK that corporations, investors and small biz owners take every day..

To a scientist/engineer -- risk analysis is just part of the job.. To a leftist it's a bunch of laws and money that haven't been written yet or spent.

Last edited:

Ignorant nonsense.

No one is ‘playing Nazi.’

Private websites, hosting platforms, and blogging software developers are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit – where such editing is in no manner ‘censorship.’

The internet is infinite; conservatives have ample other online opportunities to spread their ignorance, fear, hate, and lies – this being one of many examples.

Such name calling is foolish.

Why would they be deplatformed ? If you can start with the answer to that question, it would be useful.
No name calling – the thread premise is ignorant nonsense.

Why Conservative Treehouse is being deplatformed has nothing to do with ‘censorship’ or ‘Nazis.’

As a private entity WordPress is not required to provide an explanation as to why – however wrong, capricious, or unwarranted that decision might be perceived to be by conservatives.

The remedy is for conservatives to find another hosting site.

Of course, conservatives will continue to pursue the false narrative of rightwing victimhood.

I am unsure o

I don't agree.

I don't agree.

This argument seems to have morphed.

The OP was put in place to discuss the potential deplatforming (kicking out) a conservative website.

You've manufactured the "something else" and now the argument has focused on COVID.

Is this about free speech or COVID. Which is it.

Your original comment, by your own statement is "guessing". Seems like you'd want to know first.

We can discuss masks in some other forum.

Ignorant nonsense.

Private websites, hosting platforms, and blogging software developers are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit – where such editing is in no manner ‘censorship.’

The internet is infinite; conservatives have ample other online opportunities to spread their ignorance, fear, hate, and lies – this being one of many examples.

Why would they be deplatformed ? If you can start with the answer to that question, it would be useful.

Why Conservative Treehouse is being deplatformed has nothing to do with ‘censorship’ or ‘Nazis.’

As a private entity WordPress is not required to provide an explanation as to why – however wrong, capricious, or unwarranted that decision might be perceived to be by conservatives.

Of course, conservatives will continue to pursue the false narrative of rightwing victimhood.

Do you know why it is being deplatformed ?

That is the question.

You did not answer.

And yet you can somehow claim what it has nothing to do with......how is that the case.

I don't agree.

I don't see how he encouraged anything.

And since you don't know if that has anything to do with the Conservative Treehouse being deplatformed, I wonder how you can expect to make this argument.

Ignorant nonsense.

Right on man.. EVERYBODY knows how civil and unthreatening the left is on the web.. When they're not calling names, they are doxxing, canceling, threatening, shadow banning, and destroying objectivity.. You're forcing a hand here. Half of America is not gonna sit back and be cleaved into WWW Siberia..
The notion that ‘half of America’ is subject to ‘censorship’ is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

Nothing more than unfounded, hyperbolic nonsense and demagoguery.

I'm in my plush partisan nuclear war bunker. I don't WANT 3 more NewMax s or 14 well funded Daily Caller sites with international correspondents and a press room with 23 journalists.. So I CANT FIX THIS.. I can only watch...

Can you provide a link to this place where you think it is a respected form of investigative journalism.

I went to as

Ignorant nonsense.

Right on man.. EVERYBODY knows how civil and unthreatening the left is on the web.. When they're not calling names, they are doxxing, canceling, threatening, shadow banning, and destroying objectivity.. You're forcing a hand here. Half of America is not gonna sit back and be cleaved into WWW Siberia..
The notion that ‘half of America’ is subject to ‘censorship’ is as ridiculous as it is wrong.

What is wrong about it.

I might think that it is much less than 1/2.

I would be hard pressed to say censorship isn't taking place. Now, if your definition of censorship is only that done by the government.....then you would be correct.

Unless, of course, they were behind it. That would (for now) unfounded.

Are you disputing that cencorship is taking place ?

Ignorant nonsense.

Ok bright BOY, name ONE left leaning site that has ever been shut down, deplatformed or censored. One will do.

Ignorant nonsense.

Be specific and cite for us the left wing sites being banned censored or removed....

Can you provide a link to this place where you think it is a respected form of investigative journalism.

I went to a site to check it out.

I did read some of the articles (posts). I'll read some more. But I am not sure I see what you are seeing.

How did you determine they "respected form of investigative journalism"?

You seem to think encouraging people that either the Germ isn't a big deal or that we can't do anything to stop it, is somehow essential to our civil liberties?

Like I said.. THe theories and actions have been tested by about 63 countries around the globe. They ALL FAILED.. Maybe we CANT "stop it". Or promise to "SHUT IT DOWN" like Biden did without a vaccine and better tools.. Just like MAYBE -- we can't STOP GWarming and MAYBE there's no impending doom. Just a problem to be worked.

For DECADES doctors flipped/flopped over how to bed a baby.. back, stomach, side.

For a century our theories about land masses moving was completely wrong until Techtonic theory took hold in about the 1920s.

For 30 years, we believed GWarming was the SOLE CAUSE of glacial melting and acceleration in Western coastal Antarctica. Until about 3 years ago when it was discovered that the volcanic rifts BELOW the glaciers were ACTUALLY ACTIVE.. So the irony of spending $TRILLS trying to reduce the risk of flooding most of Florida and the subways in NYC by decreasing CO2 would be that someday SOON -- we'll be told that those glaciers are shooting lava 300 ft above the rifts. And we have maybe ONE YEAR to fix that..

This is all goes back to my Unified Theory about why you and I think differently.. Major different between the left and the REST of America is that RISK is a dirty word.. Leftists want the power to REMOVE risk from every facet of life. They BELIEVE that's possible..

When in the REAL world -- risk is something to be MANAGED and ESSENTIAL to a thriving country or population.. Like the RISK that corporations, investors and small biz owners take every day..

To a scientist/engineer -- risk analysis is just part of the job.. To a leftist it's a bunch of laws and money that haven't been written yet or spent.
Regardless of your obvious passionate feelings about all this, you don't know better than the epidemiologists of the world. Sorry. And doing the typical "This is what the Left thinks" is not appreciated.

Ignorant nonsense.

Ok bright BOY, name ONE left leaning site that has ever been shut down, deplatformed or censored. One will do.
Exactly do you know how many sites I have been baned from in the past 30 years?

It must be over 100 by now.

I don't agree.

I don't see how he encouraged anything.

And since you don't know if that has anything to do with the Conservative Treehouse being deplatformed, I wonder how you can expect to make this argument.

Covid certainly was not mentioned in the justification by WordPress to deplatform.. But I believe that OF COURSE -- some aspects of Covid WERE covered by Sundance.. It's a blog.. The REAL CONTENT GENERATOR and OWNER is one person.. The "comment sections" under every article are HEAVILY moderated.. But by specific and PUBLISHED rules.

And to be rigorous about this -- the site makes it CLEAR that it IS a Conservative "refuge" and discourages all others from joining in.. This is DIFFERENT than Twitter, FB, and now Wordpress which not only HOSTS the site -- but apparently now will just jettison anyone THEY disagree with.

It's possible that's the reason WordPress is shutting them down.. Because of "irreconcilable" differences of opinion and the BLATANT partisanship of the moderation at CTH..

If that's the case -- we all would like to see that enforced for all blogs on WordPress that discriminate in who they have as members in their comment sections.

Regardless of your obvious passionate feelings about all this, you don't know better than the epidemiologists of the world. Sorry. And doing the typical "This is what the Left thinks" is not appreciated.

What have i contradicted about the "epidemiologists" of the world here? And have i just done MORE DAMAGE to the public good than the epidemologists at W.H.O. who waffled on masks when this whole thing began??

You never answer my questions? Why is that? I asked whether USMB should be strangled to death in the public good because WE allow cranks from BOTH SIDES to spread rumors and promulgate dangerous theories about Russian dossiers and crap?? I asked several.. GOt NO answers.. I'm answering you..

Forum List

Back