The purpose of the FBI raid

The DOJ and FBI planned and perpetrated an historic, unprecedented, partisan raid using a statute that has been used 7 times in 50 years and never against a President ... 'looking for classified documents' when it has been proven the FBI & DOJ already knew Trump had declassified the documents before leaving office -- because his having done so is on official record...

...and in the meantime the DOJ is illegally refusing to comply with a Presidential order from 19 months ago and illegally refusing to comply with FOIA requests for the release of that Crossfire Hurricane info that should have already been released....

IF the DOJ & FBI had / found anything they would be lighting up the media instead of hiding in silence in a hole right now.

POSPOTUS is a CIA puppet, not an FBI puppet. CIA presence in Ukraine since 1950 is a longer presence than inside the POSPOTUS.

Kharkov, Ukraine: "Sorry to disagree. But the November 2022 elections will be won by the Democrats in both houses. I'm not saying fairly. But they will be won by the Democrats."

Thanks to Vicky, when Kharkov becomes Russia, it will always be Russia.

I have trouble with the Federal government controlling anything.

It is the same reason I'm against them controlling health care.

When abuses occur, which they will as with all man made institutions, who do you run to?

In my view, the Federal government role is to play referee amongst the states instead of running with the ball.

Honestly. You won’t like my answer. But here it is.

It is why you need a Liberal leaning court. Not just Supreme. But at every level. Here is why.

Let’s take Criminal first. It is widely acknowledged that the reason for all the restrictions on police or LEO’s is to protect the rights of the citizens. Courts and crime make up a majority of the Bill of Rights. And all of it says what the Government, not just the Feds, can’t do to you.

Without those rights, and the Federal Courts to enforce them. The police in your town would still be beating confessions out of people.

The problem is that Law and Order types hate these rights. Look at their rhetoric about the Jan 6th prisoners as one example. Another thread just today. How many people posting there have said that we coddle prisoners and waste money on their comfort?

We have to decide what kind of Justice System we are going to have. We have to decide if we are going to presume guilt or innocence.

Liberal Courts are more likely to error on the side of your rights than a conservative court that is likely to excuse and justify the abuses we are now railing against.

It isn’t an easy fix. But it can be fixed. We lack the will to do so. Because we want “them” to suffer. We want the people we hate to suffer.

And yes. Liberals are just as bad as Conservatives about that. Ken Lay of Enron? Remember him? How many Liberals were outraged that he died before he could be abused in prison?

None of us are serious about reform. We just don’t want the abuses to be used against Us or Our side. It should be used against them.

But. If we disband the FBI and all that. We will create a new organization that is just as bad. Probably worse. We got rid of the OSS after World War Two. A year later we created the CIA.

We blamed the departments for not sharing information after 9-11. And we created a monster in the Department of Homeland Insecurity. They spy on us worse than the most egregious examples since Watergate. And we are reluctant to reign them in. We fear being blamed for a successful attack more than we do violating a right.

But history shows that we will find ourselves jumping from the frying pan directly into the fire if we try and disband them.

So the procedures in Criminal Cases should be thrown out from now on?
I did not say that, did I, snowflake?!

I pointed out that had this partisan political raid gone off as Democrats hoped they would be celebrating instead of hiding silently in holes today.

I did not say that, did I, snowflake?!

I pointed out that had this partisan political raid gone off as Democrats hoped they would be celebrating instead of hiding silently in holes today.

No. They’ve gotten burned too many times. Shall I list the ones we both know? The most famous, Centennial Olympic Park Bombing. Remember that?

Now. They avoid public comments. Or at most say they have a person of interest or a suspect in custody. After they make an arrest.

Right now. They are examining all the documents. Seeing if any are still listed as classified. And then. They have to decide what they can say about the docs.

Remember Wen Ho Lee? For months they had him charged with a ridiculous number of espionage counts. Then they reduced it to something like three counts of illegal parking.

If there were classified documents. Can they charge Trump with it? Making the documents public makes them unclassified. And that destroys the case doesn’t it?

This is a minefield. Not just political although that is a factor. But you charge the guy with possession of unauthorized documents. With you Trump supporters demanding proof you won’t be happy unless they release the documents and explain why they were still classified. Once they do they aren’t classified anymore.

I’m willing to wait a while and see what happens. I am not saying Trump is guilty. I am not saying it is political. I am saying if we wait with an open but cynical mind we can find the truth. Or as much as we will ever know. We may suspect more. But knowing means facts we will probably never have access to.

The whole Putin affair was 100% manufactured

They could have gone after him for other things, like Trump U where kids were essentially robbed and not given a good educaiton

But if universities can do the same, why should Trump have to be held to account for it?

But instead, they manufacture crap.

Why?

Again, to show their power and might.
The sad part is the rest of the world is watching this Dem shit show.

Forum List

Back