The purpose of the FBI raid

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I have heard a myriad of theories on why the FBI raid on Trump occurred. I have heard they were looking for documents that would not have sent him to jail, but possibly made it so he violated some technicalities that would have prevented him from running again, for example.

But I disagree. I think the raid is designed to do two things

1. Show the power and might of the democrat party

2. And show how the powers that be do not reign in the abuse, nor have the media hold them to account.

We are no longer a free Republic, and the next election cannot save you.

Bow and lick their boots or suffer the same fate. Resistance it useless.

Here are two things that I think the raid was designed to do:

1. Damage Trump's chances as a presidential candidate in 2024, even he isn't running yet

2. Intimidate the rest of us.

But I think it backfired, what it really did was piss off a lot of people.
I don't even think they mind if he wins.

I mean, what else do they have? Their only appeal is, "Orange man bad" for those who have a cult like agreement with them. So having them around for a piñata may be what is desirable for them.

With the entire government against Trump, it's not like he will be able to do anything of substance anyway.

Without Trump, how would they gain support in the future, especially with the economy in shambles?

Point taken, but I do think the Dems would rather have one of their own in the WH rather than Trump in case a conservative justice or 2 dies or retires. I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of them gets shot in the next couple of years.

Point taken, but I do think the Dems would rather have one of their own in the WH rather than Trump in case a conservative justice or 2 dies or retires. I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of them gets shot in the next couple of years.
Sure, but they know the longer they have their stooge in power the more their support wanes

There is no other possible scenario because they are not there to represent voters.

The only alternative, therefore, is to create people to hate that oppose them to gain that support.

That is what democracy has devolved into in the US.

That is part of the message.

They will do to you what they did to Trump.
I think the Washington DC swamp's message is crystal clear. It doesn't even matter if you are squeaky clean, they will just fabricate shit to attack you. If there's one good thing coming from all this, it's that the American people can see how corrupt government has become.

I think the Washington DC swamp's message is crystal clear. It doesn't even matter if you are squeaky clean, they will just fabricate shit to attack you. If there's one good thing coming from all this, it's that the American people can see how corrupt government has become.
The whole Putin affair was 100% manufactured

They could have gone after him for other things, like Trump U where kids were essentially robbed and not given a good educaiton

But if universities can do the same, why should Trump have to be held to account for it?

But instead, they manufacture crap.

Why?

Again, to show their power and might.

They went gathering burner phones like Easter eggs. They want to know what Trump talked about during the three hours on 1/6 when he was supposedly being quiet.

I have heard a myriad of theories on why the FBI raid on Trump occurred. I have heard they were looking for documents that would not have sent him to jail, but possibly made it so he violated some technicalities that would have prevented him from running again, for example.

2. And show how the powers that be do not reign in the abuse, nor have the media hold them to account.

I’m going to disagree. And let me explain what I’m thinking.

First. Trump or his lawyers have a copy of the Warrant. They could post it to the world. A PDF copy would take about five minutes for anyone to produce. Even an ignorant who had never done so before.

Instead. They don’t. It is said the most effective weapon to a lie is the truth. Trump calls his Social Media Truth.

Now. Without those documents. I’m assuming the legal team can get a copy of the affidavit utilized to get the Warrant. We are left to jump to conclusions.

We are left without facts to determine the Truth.

Since the story broke. I’ve consistently said I don’t know. I don’t know enough to decide. I still don’t know enough. None of us outside of the people involved in the investigation know anything but anonymous reports and supposition.

So what do we know? We know this was unprecedented. It is not impossible that this search was political. But it is not as likely. And here is why.

This is a declaration of political war. It is something the historians will later point to as the point of no return. From that point on there could never be a return to reasonable discourse between the political factions.

Anyone with half a brain would know that. There would be follow up actions. Arrests. Suspects killed resisting arrest. There would be more than the search.

The only way this would be political. It has no basis in fact. The only way is if the people pulling the strings are mind boggling idiots. And they aren’t. Assuming your enemy is dumb is the last mistake many people have made in history.

By now. Democrats are well aware that the hard core Trump Supporters are inches away from Cult followers at most. They know this. So they would be well aware that this action would be viewed as a serious violation. It would be proof of their dishonorable intentions.

Now. I do not automatically trust the FBI. I’m the one who has pointed out often the lies of the FBI in the Bundy case. I am the one who keeps harping on the fact the FBI consistently lies in Warrant Requests to the FISA court.

So it is possible that this is politically motivated. But the FBI is run by a Trump appointee. And even being pessimistic at least ten percent of the FBI are Trump supporters. If they were being used in a purely political charade I think many of them would resign in protest. Or they would run to the Republicans on various committees in Congress as Whistleblowers.

That hasn’t happened either.

Now. I’m going to finish as I began. I don’t know. I don’t think that this is purely political. It may be blown out of proportion. But I don’t think it is purely political. If it was I think we would see a full court press. Arrests and executions disguised as individuals resisting arrest.

I think there is something there. I don’t know what. And I don’t know if it warrants the unprecedented action of a raid on a Former President. Because if it doesn’t. Everyone knows that you have to leave the country when you leave office from no on. You leave office and fly to a nation with no extradition to the IS to avoid your political enemies.

And if you are screaming that we now live in a Banana Republic. That is what happens there.

I’m going to disagree. And let me explain what I’m thinking.

First. Trump or his lawyers have a copy of the Warrant. They could post it to the world. A PDF copy would take about five minutes for anyone to produce. Even an ignorant who had never done so before.

Instead. They don’t. It is said the most effective weapon to a lie is the truth. Trump calls his Social Media Truth.

Now. Without those documents. I’m assuming the legal team can get a copy of the affidavit utilized to get the Warrant. We are left to jump to conclusions.

We are left without facts to determine the Truth.

Since the story broke. I’ve consistently said I don’t know. I don’t know enough to decide. I still don’t know enough. None of us outside of the people involved in the investigation know anything but anonymous reports and supposition.

So what do we know? We know this was unprecedented. It is not impossible that this search was political. But it is not as likely. And here is why.

This is a declaration of political war. It is something the historians will later point to as the point of no return. From that point on there could never be a return to reasonable discourse between the political factions.

Anyone with half a brain would know that. There would be follow up actions. Arrests. Suspects killed resisting arrest. There would be more than the search.

The only way this would be political. It has no basis in fact. The only way is if the people pulling the strings are mind boggling idiots. And they aren’t. Assuming your enemy is dumb is the last mistake many people have made in history.

By now. Democrats are well aware that the hard core Trump Supporters are inches away from Cult followers at most. They know this. So they would be well aware that this action would be viewed as a serious violation. It would be proof of their dishonorable intentions.

Now. I do not automatically trust the FBI. I’m the one who has pointed out often the lies of the FBI in the Bundy case. I am the one who keeps harping on the fact the FBI consistently lies in Warrant Requests to the FISA court.

So it is possible that this is politically motivated. But the FBI is run by a Trump appointee. And even being pessimistic at least ten percent of the FBI are Trump supporters. If they were being used in a purely political charade I think many of them would resign in protest. Or they would run to the Republicans on various committees in Congress as Whistleblowers.

That hasn’t happened either.

Now. I’m going to finish as I began. I don’t know. I don’t think that this is purely political. It may be blown out of proportion. But I don’t think it is purely political. If it was I think we would see a full court press. Arrests and executions disguised as individuals resisting arrest.

I think there is something there. I don’t know what. And I don’t know if it warrants the unprecedented action of a raid on a Former President. Because if it doesn’t. Everyone knows that you have to leave the country when you leave office from no on. You leave office and fly to a nation with no extradition to the IS to avoid your political enemies.

And if you are screaming that we now live in a Banana Republic. That is what happens there.
If Trump could not run in 2024, none of this would be happening

Preriod

The end.

The FBI has a long list of abuses, and when it was created there were voices who warned of the abuses to come

And guess what, they were all correct.

Imagine that.

I just heard a quote convincing take from knowledgeable lawyers who thought it was likely this was primarily a recovery operation. Trump was probably retaining documents which had national security implications and the government needs them back.

If Trump could not run in 2024, none of this would be happening

Preriod

The end.

The FBI has a long list of abuses, and when it was created there were voices who warned of the abuses to come

And guess what, they were all correct.

Imagine that.

I’m one of those voices that denounces the FBI abuses. Check my history. You will find I catalog and denounce them regularly.

But. That doesn’t mean that everything they do is an abuse. If we are going to act as if reform and not defund is the best course of action. And you will find dozens of posts where I say reform the Justice System. We have to be honest and acknowledge that we must fix what is broken.

Yes. This may. MAY be an abuse. But we won’t know until we see all the evidence and learn the truth.

The alternative is to join with ANTIFA in demanding that LEO’s be defunded regardless. Or disbanded. That’s not a position I’m even considering taking. Are you?

The globalists make sure they have FBI programs on TV selling lies about what they are now. The KGB on the Potomoc is what they are. Disband them. Get rid of the Patriot Act. Soften the TSA. Gentrify Homeland Security. When trust is lost people do not care about producing quality to the all holy state. The crossroads has been apparent for a long time. The Repubs need to step up. Are you listening Repubs? We have tried to bring new blood in for at least 15 years. The corrupted elites and corrupted political regional families have interfered and cut the number of true patriots who should be in D.C. They have us suffering now. They live good. They live off of us. They trickle down the crumbs after they get theirs. The real trickle-down reality. If I am wrong, then after November we will be like the Progs in every way. I say we won't.

The globalists make sure they have FBI programs on TV selling lies about what they are now. The KGB on the Potomoc is what they are. Disband them. Get rid of the Patriot Act. Soften the TSA. Gentrify Homeland Security. When trust is lost people do not care about producing quality to the all holy state. The crossroads has been apparent for a long time. The Repubs need to step up. Are you listening Repubs? We have tried to bring new blood in for at least 15 years. The corrupted elites and corrupted political regional families have interfered and cut the number of true patriots who should be in D.C. They have us suffering now. They live good. They live off of us. They trickle down the crumbs after they get theirs. The real trickle-down reality. If I am wrong, then after November we will be like the Progs in every way. I say we won't.

ANTIFA awful. Defund the police because of their long history of abuses.

RW awesome. Defund the Feds because of their long history of abuses.

ANTIFA awful. Defund the police because of their long history of abuses.

RW awesome. Defund the Feds because of their long history of abuses.
It is not about reforms. I will go to my grave from the powerful fiefdom of law enforcement in an area I lived in who were abusive and denied rights. It is about the levels of what is done to citizens. So, we have an all or nothing mentality. That is not a sane way of doing things.

I’m one of those voices that denounces the FBI abuses. Check my history. You will find I catalog and denounce them regularly.

But. That doesn’t mean that everything they do is an abuse. If we are going to act as if reform and not defund is the best course of action. And you will find dozens of posts where I say reform the Justice System. We have to be honest and acknowledge that we must fix what is broken.

Yes. This may. MAY be an abuse. But we won’t know until we see all the evidence and learn the truth.

The alternative is to join with ANTIFA in demanding that LEO’s be defunded regardless. Or disbanded. That’s not a position I’m even considering taking. Are you?
I have trouble with the Federal government controlling anything.

It is the same reason I'm against them controlling health care.

When abuses occur, which they will as with all man made institutions, who do you run to?

In my view, the Federal government role is to play referee amongst the states instead of running with the ball.

Forum List

Back