...The Proud Boys Jury Got it right.....

Well also if the people who were riding with her that day actually gave a shit about her life. All hell breaks loose because we do and we respond to whatever we feel is police misconduct in kind. Are you really trying to blame us for you and yours being pussies? 😄
I'm pointing out the glaring hypocrisy.

“Let’s face it there were legitimate Trump supporters who misbehaved. It certainly was not well orchestrated by anyone. There is no evidence of a well-organized conspiracy or plotting by the patriots, no evidence at all,” he emphasized. “You can look through a fedsurrection — there’s evidence that there was an organized government plot — there’s enough evidence there.”

Ashlee was caught up in Trump's violent rhetoric and that of the Proud Boys. Weak-minded vigilantes are especially vulnerable.
So then don't complain when the police shoot through an out of control mob of George Floyd protesters.

Thank you, Mac. It's heartbreaking, isn't it?

So, you're HEARTBROKEN that despite the left's having spent BILLIONS of dollars trying to derail conservative's most popular and best president in a century, we actually still would vote for a man who raised our wages, gave us better jobs, energy independence, secure borders, low crime, world peace, cheap energy and plentiful food.

I'm so sad for you. No, actually, I almost pissed myself laughing.

I'm pointing out the glaring hypocrisy.
What hypocrisy? You expect us to get enraged when one of you fucktards fucks around and finds out? Why? Are you stupid? Do you think we support protesters just for the sake of protesting? We support democracy. Why the fuck would we have sympathy for some dumb bitch the police had to put down because her and her buddies were violently attempting to over turn our own votes? Seriously, are you just acting this stupid or are you really this fucking dumb because honestly if acting this stupid is a strategy I don't see what you hope to manufacture as a result other than people pointing and laughing at you.

SURE there is! Every company that goes woke is going BROKE, yet you stupid fucks just keep lining up to try again and again, just as democrats keep shooting each other in crime ridden blue democrat cities over failed democrat policies, yet still keep going out to vote for more democrats!

There are just no adjectives for this.
Trump in fact exposed the swamp, it’s even in judgeships now! The swamp is fighting at us in an attempt to shut us up

So, you're HEARTBROKEN that despite the left's having spent BILLIONS of dollars trying to derail conservative's most popular and best president in a century, we actually still would vote for a man who raised our wages, gave us better jobs, energy independence, secure borders, low crime, world peace, cheap energy and plentiful food.

I'm so sad for you. No, actually, I almost pissed myself laughing.
Here’s a document for you to read about disinformation beginnings

What hypocrisy? You expect us to get enraged when one of you fucktards fucks around and finds out? Why? Are you stupid? Do you think we support protesters just for the sake of protesting? We support democracy. Why the fuck would we have sympathy for some dumb bitch the police had to put down because her and her buddies were violently attempting to over turn our own votes? Seriously, are you just acting this stupid or are you really this fucking dumb because honestly if acting this stupid is a strategy I don't see what you hope to manufacture as a result other than people pointing and laughing at you.
You know what the hypocrisy is but you're ok with it.

Anyone who thinks Babbitt's shooting was necessary supports murder for political gain which makes them the terrorist, not Babbitt.

And you are surprised? This is the party that supported slavery, segregation, men destroying women's sports, men watching girls change and shower in locker-rooms, child abuse and disfigurement, and mass fetal murder for any excuse!

And many on the left have proposed and supported Trump being assassinated.

These are the same people who support mass rioting in hundreds of cities, blocking highways and intersections, destroying public property, vandalizing and looting stores, driving whole franchises out of cities, doing billions in damage, seizing control of whole city blocks, and injuring or killing thousands of police, even stealing elections, then supported treating fellow Americans with the bravery to actually oppose it to be locked up, denied their rights and treated like 3rd world conditions.

But would scream like a stuck pig if you so much as blocked one of their parking spaces.

You know what the hypocrisy is but you're ok with it.
It's not hypocrisy. We support protesters, we have never supported violent protests. We also don't support the police escalating things unnecessarily with violence but that officer was protecting law makers from violent rioters who were intent on forcing their way to them. She just happened to be the first one through the window and after she got popped the rest calmed down real quick. That would be a good shoot under any circumstance.

And you are surprised? This is the party that supported slavery, segregation, men destroying women's sports, men watching girls change and shower in locker-rooms, child abuse and disfigurement, and mass fetal murder for any excuse!
Dear conservatives:

Obsessing about other people's genitals isn't normal. When you do it, you come across as creepy pervs.

Since you do it all the time, you look like creepy pervs all the time. That's why animals and small children instinctively shy away from you.

But no matter how pervy you get, Ashli will still be freezing in Hell, and your fascist insurrectionist pals will still be rotting in prison. Ah, life is good.

Last edited:
Your conclusion in no way follows from your premise. Just because the FBI has infiltraters in a group, it doesn't mean they control the group, or even that they know everything that the group is doing.

How Funny. You sound just like another FBI agent trying to spread disinformation!

And yet pretty much nothing of consequence happened on that Jan 6th, other than an unarmed white woman who was no threat to anyone being murdered and her killer getting off scott free. If she had been black and the officer white, all hell would have broken loose.
Because like most things involved with Trump

IT FAILED

Forum List

Back