The Proud Boys - Club for Men

Trump is one of the whitest white people outside of Frozen, of course he takes pride in his race, as should the Proud Boys, as should BLM.

different doesn't mean deficient. we're just different like flakes of snow!

When you get this triggered, it confirms that we're hitting you where it hurts, and it tells us to keep doing it. You're clearly terrified of Trump getting tied to his white supremacist brownshirt buddies.
Do you support race-based Affirmative Action ?

Are you a Black Supremacist ?

Would you oppose a Congressional WHITE caucus ?

One answer fits all.

Proud Boys....proud boys....Oh yeah, the guys who organized the neo-nazi tiki torch march and the Charlottesville raids! Those guys.

The guys who the FBI dubbed as an extremists hate group. Those guys.
Oh no...a TIKI Torch march? How awful....................

Tike Torches are far worse than the burnings, riotings, lootings, assaults, rapes, and murders that BLM does right?
It was the chanting of NAZI slogans during the march that was a bit unnerving....let alone the President calling these Nazi sympathizers "very fine people"

Proud Boys....proud boys....Oh yeah, the guys who organized the neo-nazi tiki torch march and the Charlottesville raids! Those guys.

Comey's FBI ? Obama's FBI ? Biden's ? Gag.. we still don't know who the guys with the torches were. Probably liberals posing as Nazis. Anybody got their names and addresses ? Looks like a plot for Democrats to come up with an issue, being sorely in need of one. :doubt:
The blob's FBI,.

They had nothing to do with the march, douchebag.
Except for a member of them organizing it....
The march
The parade
The human bowling with a Dodge Charger
The beating of a black man

All courtesy of a member of the Proud Boys.

It was the chanting of NAZI slogans during the march that was a bit unnerving....let alone the President calling these Nazi sympathizers "very fine people"
Fool. He was referring to the people who were protesting the removal of a soldier statue from a park ( who had nothing to do with torch carriers)

Where Trump could be wrong is >> where are any fine people among the counterprotestors, who were blocking traffic, blocking a legally permitted march, and forcibly stopping protesters from entering the park ?

Tike Torches are far worse than the burnings, riotings, lootings, assaults, rapes, and murders that BLM does right?
I didn't see any nazi slogans on your website..............

don't think you have any ideal who the proud boys are.......they don't sound like the boogey men that the libs and you are pretending that they are.

I do suspect that we will be learning more about them as they will because they have in the past be suing for being slandered.

don't think you have any ideal who the proud boys are.......they don't sound like the boogey men that the libs and you are pretending that they are.

I do suspect that we will be learning more about them as they will because they have in the past be suing for being slandered.

My website? I have a website?

The riot was organized by a member of the Proud boys. Sorry that upsets you but, perhaps, you should get used to having to live in the real world once more now that the re-election prospects for your lord and master seem to be fading.

QUOTE:

Core Values Of The Proud Boys
Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us.

UNQUOTE

OKAY:
Someone tell what’s wrong with this

When you read the guiding principles of Black Lives Matter there is nothing wrong with them either. Funny.

Yeah there is....saying the nuclear family is awful and trashing western civ and capitalism is bad....very bad

QUOTE:

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Venerating the Housewife

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us.

UNQUOTE

OKAY:

A black supporter is a white supremacist.....how convenient he can stay at home an punch him self in the face all day.....lololol

I love it...I go in to my talk and my boys are left to fight....and they do....and we kick their asses. I come out and ask how was it....it was really really fun....I love it....kick those soy boy asses....and they use their leftist media to portray them as something they are not.

A normal person would ask....if they are racist, where is the racism.....do they just go around terrorizing black folk.....answer nope.....they just beat up Antifa members.

QUOTE:

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Venerating the Housewife

UNQUOTE

OKAY:

Around 8:30 he says they want to burn America to the ground, this video is years old...how prophetic

QUOTE:

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Venerating the Housewife

UNQUOTE

OKAY:

Continue being normal, because that's a revolutionary act. God Bless you Gavin!

The riot was organized by a member of the Proud boys. Sorry that upsets you but, perhaps, you should get used to having to live in the real world once more now that the re-election prospects for your lord and master seem to be fading.
Do you prefer the term link to the newsweek article instead?

Do you prefer the term link to the newsweek article instead?
huh?

Forum List

Back