The Proud Boys - Club for Men

The Antifa on your side are the fascist brownshirt you ignorant half wit.

I know why you tell such a stupid lie. You get a tingle up your leg when you watch the wave of brownshirt violence coming from your side. So you ou run interference for it every chance you get. Like you're doing now.

Why is the proud boys leader black, eh?

LOOK AT OUR TOKEN! SEE, WE CAN'T BE RACIST!

Why do they have chapters around the world, eh?

So having white supremacist chapters around the world means they can't be white supremaicsts. Yep, you're a Trump cultits.

Answer those you Cretin imbecile

When you get this triggered, it confirms that we're hitting you where it hurts, and it tells us to keep doing it. You're clearly terrified of Trump getting tied to his white supremacist brownshirt buddies.

This is going to turn out well for the Trump cult, pushing very violent fascist brownshirts as their heroes.

Trump cult, please continue. We're certainly not gong to stop you as you destory yourselves.
True that...

A white supremist group in Provo, Utah???? Tell me, has the single black family in Provo filed a complaint yet?

I'm sure you can find it on your own; it's all over the internet.
You made the claim, not me, and you haven't answered the question I asked.

Wow cleetus, you missed the link. Have one of yur yunguns sho u how to work this hear internet shoog
You made a claim and didn't back it up and you still haven't answered the question-

Yeah...well, perhaps you should look at the link provided in the post....the one you responded to.

Except they are not a 'white supremacist' or 'white nationalist' group as they have many black and Latino members. And as pointed out above see who their leader is.

Thank you for posting facts sir

Somehow, I don’t think the SPLC, ACLU, or whatever alphabet soup left wing advocacy group is exactly a reliable source on the matter. That said, some have correctly pointed out that one of the organizers of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville was a member of the group. Certainly food for thought. But I’d also question if he organized it as a representative of the group, with the group’s blessing, etc.

Holocaust denial is protected by 1A, just so we’re clear.
Gavin McGinnis....scratch the surface and ....

Considering the Jew Hating filth and Palestinian terrorist lovers in the Democrat party I would not go down that road

Not my road...it’s the Proud Boys road.

Tell that to the black Cuban leader:

Meet Enrique Tarrio, Hispanic American, part black, Proud Boys Leader.

1601685936047.png

Not my road...it’s the Proud Boys road.

Tell that to the black Cuban leader:

Meet Enrique Tarrio, Hispanic American, part black, Proud Boys Leader.

View attachment 396271
Can we please stop making this argument. It’s very weak. There are white people who are members of racist groups that hate whites. Just because you have members of a group, doesn’t mean you can’t be prejudiced against that group. Stick to the ideas and views of the group, not just the skin color of its members.

Somehow, I don’t think the SPLC, ACLU, or whatever alphabet soup left wing advocacy group is exactly a reliable source on the matter. That said, some have correctly pointed out that one of the organizers of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville was a member of the group. Certainly food for thought. But I’d also question if he organized it as a representative of the group, with the group’s blessing, etc.
The blob’s FBI is

Proud Boys....proud boys....Oh yeah, the guys who organized the neo-nazi tiki torch march and the Charlottesville raids! Those guys.

The guys who the FBI dubbed as an extremists hate group. Those guys.
Oh no...a TIKI Torch march? How awful....................

Tike Torches are far worse than the burnings, riotings, lootings, assaults, rapes, and murders that BLM does right?

Proud Boys....proud boys....Oh yeah, the guys who organized the neo-nazi tiki torch march and the Charlottesville raids! Those guys.

Comey's FBI ? Obama's FBI ? Biden's ? Gag.. we still don't know who the guys with the torches were. Probably liberals posing as Nazis. Anybody got their names and addresses ? Looks like a plot for Democrats to come up with an issue, being sorely in need of one. :doubt:

They had nothing to do with the march, douchebag.

He said that Jews are whiney, like to live in the past, and are self-centered but that he is against the holocust. People have the right to make their own opinions. I can't really say that he is wrong. He is not the boogey man that the left would like one to believe.

When you read the guiding principles of Black Lives Matter there is nothing wrong with them either. Funny.
Watch what they do, in addition to what they say. Arson, riotings, lootings, assaults, rapes, murders, blinding with lasers, blocking traffic.

But you're on record of being in support of these scumbags.

Forum List

Back