The pronoun "I".....and Donald Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Just think that the very best way to shut the heck up the likes of Trump, would be to ask him to give a speech without the pronoun "I"......What would he do if he couldn't say"

I am rich
I am awesome
I will make America great
etc.

Basically, Trump is exercising the Wall Street methodology of a "hostile takeover" of the political process, but offering virtually nothing as to plans to actually implement his rhetoric.

Basically, Trump is exercising the Wall Street methodology of a "hostile takeover" of the political process, but offering virtually nothing as to plans to actually implement his rhetoric.
So what?.......all Obama offered was "Hope" and "Change" ...... :cuckoo:

How is that working out for you? ....... :lol: :lol:

Just think that the very best way to shut the heck up the likes of Trump, would be to ask him to give a speech without the pronoun "I"......What would he do if he couldn't say"

I am rich
I am awesome
etc.

When it was suggested the same for your dear leader the hypocritical left scoffed, now that the shoe is on the other foot you just can't help yourself but to vent your hypocrisy.

And why should Trump offer any more than hope and change, it seems to have worked well for maobama and folks on the left just ate the shit out of it. You weren't looking for the meat on your dear leaders bones but you're quick to demand it of others. My opinion, stick it!

Trump has a healthy self image for good reason - look at his life!

He lives a life most people can only dream of.

Trump's got it all- great family, a gorgeous wife, a thriving business, good health, fame, and a billion $$ in the bank. Yeah, he's got plenty of reasons to be proud.

So what?.......all Obama offered was "Hope" and "Change" ...... :cuckoo:

How is that working out for you? ....... :lol: :lol:

I used to have a pocket full of change

Wish I could keep these right wingers' responses for November 2016.
(lots of new screen names next year?) LOL

Wish I could keep these right wingers' responses for November 2016.
(lots of new screen names next year?) LOL

Will yours be one of them?

as for me making a name change?

You Will Have to Waite and see.

Obungles favorite word is "me" and "I", watch any speech. Oh and Bush...
Notice how the same hypocrites who had a shit fit every time Obama used the word I, and posted the count after any speech, are ready to kiss Drumpf's fat white ass every time he uses the word I.

Glad to hear you really like your Section 8 apartment and get plenty of food stamps.

Rather a stupid response, don't you think??? I refinanced my home twice for a considerable lower interest rate......and with my increase in income, I've been able to donate on a monthly basis food to homeless shelters......

(Hope the latter efforts are helping you to eat well.)

I am rich
I am awesome
etc.

Narcassim and petulance, qualities possessed by both Trump and obama.

Did you start a thread about obama's excessive use of the pronoun "I, Me, or Mine"? If not, you're just a whiny hypocrite.

Notice how the same hypocrites who had a shit fit every time Obama used the word I, and posted the count after any speech, are ready to kiss Drumpf's fat white ass every time he uses the word I.

Ahhhh, my friend, that was indeed my little ploy....I love exposing r-w hypocrisy.

(but now, you've exposed my snare....LOL)

Trump has a healthy self image for good reason - look at his life!

He lives a life most people can only dream of.

Trump's got it all- great family, a gorgeous wife, a thriving business, good health, fame, and a billion $$ in the bank. Yeah, he's got plenty of reasons to be proud.

... a well-developed rep as a laughingstock asshole... a ridiculous combover... four bankruptcies... permanently in court... :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back