The Promise, And Then The REAL Promise

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1.Quid Pro Joe makes this promise:
"Biden: I’ll Propose ‘Pathway To Citizenship’ For 11M Illegal Immigrants ‘Within 100 Days’

...he’s quite clear about his plans on illegal immigrants.

“The fact is I’ve made it very clear within 100 days, I’m going to send to the United States Congress a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people,” Biden said in Thursday’s debate with President Donald Trump.
Biden said he and President Barack Obama “made a mistake” by failing to implement comprehensive immigration reform during their eight years in office, even though at one point they held a super-majority in the Senate which allowed them to jam through the Affordable Care Act (ACA).

“It took too long to get right,” Biden said. But he vowed to change that if elected, saying, “I’ll be president of the United States, not vice president of the United States.”
Biden has already released two plans on immigration: One would end Trump administration’s policies, including detention centers for children, the other would create a pathway for citizenship, including for those deemed Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)."

2. There is no doubt that the Democrats mean to keep THIS promise......the lie is how many they plan to register as Democrats.
For a long time the Democrats have planned to replace American voters who are not Leftists with illegal aliens.
How many????

3. "Est., 11 million illegals."
Based on your accepting that bogus 'estimate,' you must be oblivious of what is going on around you.....and you may continue to vote Democrat.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade."
How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

4. There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

5. And the Bidenistas plan to march every single one into the voting booths in their favor.

And they will 'pay' those illegals and/or new citizens as per Biden, in this way: welfare.

That you will pay for.

All Democrats Say Their Health Plan Would Cover Undocumented Immigrants

"Biden: I’ll Propose ‘Pathway To Citizenship’ For 11M Illegal Immigrants ‘Within 100 Days’

“The fact is I’ve made it very clear within 100 days, I’m going to send to the United States Congress a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people,” Biden said in Thursday’s debate with President Donald Trump.
Biden said he and President Barack Obama “made a mistake” by failing to implement comprehensive immigration reform during their eight years in office, even though at one point they held a super-majority in the Senate which allowed them to jam through the Affordable Care Act (ACA).

“It took too long to get right,” Biden said. But he vowed to change that if elected, saying, “I’ll be president of the United States, not vice president of the United States.”
Biden has already released two plans on immigration: One would end Trump administration’s policies, including detention centers for children, the other would create a pathway for citizenship, including for those deemed Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)."

2. There is no doubt that the Democrats mean to keep THIS promise......the lie is how many they plan to register as Democrats.
For a long time the Democrats have planned to replace American voters who are not Leftists with illegal aliens.
How many????

Based on your accepting that bogus 'estimate,' you must be oblivious of what is going on around you.....and you may continue to vote Democrat.

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade."

4. There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

5. And the Bidenistas plan to march every single one into the voting booths in their favor.

And they will 'pay' those illegals and/or new citizens as per Biden, in this way: welfare.

That you will pay for.

So once your family was in, you want to close the door behind you? Is that what Jesus would do?

How many????

That you will pay for.

So once your family was in, you want to close the door behind you? Is that what Jesus would do?

Sorry,the US cant support the entire world.

How many????

That you will pay for.

The whole world doesn't want to come here. But we all immigrated here, it's selfish to close the door behind you. But hey, that's the GOP for you.

How many????

That you will pay for.

The whole world doesn't want to come here. But we all immigrated here, it's selfish to close the door behind you. But hey, that's the GOP for you.

No country allows uncontrolled immigration.
Why should we?

How many????

That you will pay for.

Why should we?

Ok, I agree on that. But these noobs want to close the door completely. Probably letting only White people in.

How many????

That you will pay for.

Why should we?

Ok, I agree on that. But these noobs want to close the door completely. Probably letting only White people in.

We shouldnt allow anyone in that doesnt fill a need or cant support themselves.

How many????

That you will pay for.

Why should we?

Would you be here if we had adhered to that notion 150 years ago or so? How many millions and millions of Americans wouldn't be? How many USMB members?

How many????

That you will pay for.

Why should we?

Would you be here if we had adhered to that notion 150 years ago or so? How many millions and millions of Americans wouldn't be? How many USMB members?

For full disclosure.....I'd be here, and so would my immigrant family.

We never had welfare of any kind.

But....as to immigration reform, in 1924 immigration was cut to nearly zero for the simple reason of prioritizing assimilation of the huge numbers that had entered America.

A good idea.

Then, in 1965 Democrats saw a way to replace Americans with those more likely to vote for them.

How many????

That you will pay for.

Why should we?

We needed people back then.

How many????

That you will pay for.

Why should we?

So what exactly do you find funny about my statement?

How many????

That you will pay for.

Why should we?

The need for populace was obviated once we became a welfare state.

How many????

That you will pay for.

Why should we?

How many????

That you will pay for.

Why should we?

Wait...I thought slowing population growth was a dem thing?
This should be good news.
And as I said,we should only take in immigrants that can support themselves and fill a need.
We dont need anymore lettuce pickers.

How many????

That you will pay for.

Why should we?

Wait...I thought slowing population growth was a dem thing?

Go ask a dem about that.

Milton Friedman was for illegal immigration.
"Friedman's considered view is that free migration without a welfare state is first best.
Welfare for all legal residents makes first-best free migration impossible. In that case, a high rate of illegal immigration is the second-best solution."
Milton Friedman's Argument for Illegal Immigration

Sooo....either open borders but no welfare in the country....or control of our borders but no welfare in the country.

Interesting economic choice?

And as I said,we should only take in immigrants that can support themselves and fill a need.

What I was laughing at was your suggestion that we don't "need" any more people. But now that you mention it, when was the last time you picked lettuce?

What I was laughing at was your suggestion that we don't "need" any more people. But now that you mention it, when was the last time you picked lettuce?

Never.
Which obviously means we have enough of them.

Never.
Which obviously means we have enough of them.

I hope you’re joking.

I guess my sarcasm wasn't clear enough.
We dont need more 3rd worlders dependant on the welfare state and they'll vote accordingly to keep and expand it.
Thats not good for America anyway you slice it.

Forum List

Back