The press just doesn't understand what the Trump movement was all about.

I think that Trump used the fear and economic uncertainty facing the Rust Belt, to elect the first KKK government in US history. All of the trade rhetoric was smoke and mirrors to the agenda to elect a pro-white government.

We see Trump having lobbyists submit suggestions for the secretarial positions of various agencies. And Bannon is co-Chief of Staff. If that isn't telling, nothing is.

I completely disagree. We've had KKK presidents many times. Look up Woodrow Wilson and all that he achieved for racial harmony.

Wilson was elected in 1912 - over a hundred years ago. One would think that in 2016, with a multi-racial country which has only become MORE multi-racial in 2016, that you would elect someone who doesn't think that white people are better than everyone else, because we know that's not true.

I used Wilson as an example because of his influence on the Klan and it's revival and that relationship to the race riots in the 20's. There are many more.

The 11 Most Racist U.S. Presidents | The Huffington Post

tulsa race riot photos - Google Search

Watching broadcast media discuss Trump's message of "change" and am struck how little they understand. Trump is offering high paying jobs that require no skills and no education. The perfect message that appeals to a major portion of the country.

Sure college is important for many. To be a competitive plumber, carpenter, electrician and do high quality work you need "training". To be a machinist and to run automated equipment, you need even more training. That was NOT part of Trump's campaign. I don't recall it being mentioned and networks played Trump's speeches from beginning to end every single day so I saw a lot of speeches.

And the wall? The wall is mostly symbolic. It means shutting out people of color. Trump isn't about change, it's all about "going back" to an imagined time when factory workers were highly paid, the income gap was a fraction of what it is today and people of color were more or less invisible.

Hillary's message, added to by Bernie was strongly pro education. Since the media very rarely played more than two or three minutes of a Clinton speech if they played any at all, it was a major point that was completely lost. Of course education is not something Republicans have been fond of for the last 40 or 50 years. That's why they want it controlled at the local level. So they can teach Noah's Ark as true history.

Trump's message was to protect the American working class from the future, Clinton's was to prepare them for the future. With only Trump's message being broadcast day after day in it's entirety, why is it a surprise he won? Will Trump end free trade? Not likely. And renegotiate all you want, but if you don't have a well educated and skilled work force, it won't be possible to have a "terrific" trade agreement that benefits the unskilled and uneducated. That's living in the land of "Milk and Cookies".

All I can say id good Luck Prez Trump! Now, go explain to the rioters that "Mexicans are rapists", "blacks are lazy", and "Grab women's pu$$ies" was all a big "joke" and you didn't really mean it. I'm sure they will believe you. After all, you wanted to be the leader, so lead!

Such bull shit. Your just pissed because the seas did not stop rising and all that. Bambam can not point to one black life he made better. Not with bammer care, Not with his fat wife's diet for other peoples children not with any of it. Just deal with. I promise, an alt right isnt under your bed waiting to eat you.
That's it? That's your comeback? The seas didn't stop rising? This is why people don't take you seriously.

rdean and they take you seriously ? I mean mostly everyone just makes fun of you.
Ignorant right wingers make fun of me.

Serious people know better.

Na. Your the guy who took Truthmatters place as the USMB goofball.

Apparently you don't know what Trumps about either. Your doubling down on the exact thing that cost you the election. Trump supporters are not racist and the more you say they are, the more the country rebels.

There are a large percentage of his supporters who are most definitely racist. Your wilful ignorance to that fact doesn't mean they're not.
A large percentage of democrats are racist too. The difference is, your parties racism is violent and extreme.

Forum List

Back