The Presidents In My Lifetime, Compared To Barack Obama! {KING}

Black_Man1

Black Is Beautiful
Dec 1, 2013
Atlanta, Ga.
261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

261nfia.jpg

There is, and has always been, a tremendous amount of opposition to the presidency of Obama. Many in here and throughout America think his administration is a disaster.

How soon we forget!

Let us now take a trip down Memory Lane, and see who exactly Barack Obama is, compared to the presidents I saw before him. Once we can be honest about who we have had to endure, MAYBE we can have a new found respect for our current Commander-In-Chief.

KING!

obama is a lying, racist, anti-American, anti-semitic, scum-sucking piece of shit who can rot in hell for all eternity

B. Hussein Obama is the worst president in the history of our country! He is a lying, incompetent, non-transparent, un-American POS!

At least, Carter was more honest although misled. Clinton at least had enough sense to sign some bills of the new congress in the mid nineties. Neither Bush was perfect, but they were far more presidential and competent than the scumbag we have now!

261nfia.jpg

How soon we forget!

KING!
If you count only the 2 and last in that picture, Obama might not seem like such a failure.

261nfia.jpg

How soon we forget!

KING!

I should neg you for being a racist douchebag. You really felt the need to promote your skin color with your name?

No rational person on here would give a fuck what color you are.

PS. Obama is a terrible president regardless of his skin tone.

I was born in The Year Of Lord, 1973.

The sitting president at that time was.....

RICHARD NIXON!

2v8gydt.jpg

AKA, TRICKY DICK!

Last edited:
261nfia.jpg

How soon we forget!

KING!

You really needed to boast "Watch my Obama thread at HIGH NOON tomorrow" for this?

I don't think Obama is the worst president in history, in fact I can name half a dozen who were worse.

When I was born, Dwight Eisenhower was president. Since that time, I will unequivocally state that Obama is the worst. Through 2010, I held Jimmy Carter to be worse than Obama, but the Benghazi and Fascist Care disasters have moved Obama into the worst in my lifetime slot. And this includes the fact that Carter was directly responsible for a nuclear North Korea, lobbying on their behalf during the Clinton Administration. Though the event happened while Clinton was in office, it was Carter who orchestrated Nukes for North Korea.

But then, Obama just gave nukes to Iran. Obama is a perfect storm, he is incompetent - obviously, and he is an ideologue. The combination makes him a dangerous man, one who has left a swath of destruction behind him. Reagan ended the threat of global, thermal-nuclear war; Obama brought that threat back and has magnified it.

Last edited:
261nfia.jpg

How soon we forget!

KING!

A disaster is just that,past or present,l what other have or haven't done is irrelevant to the present disaster.

Try again

How soon we forget!

KING!

f70111b798_zps119e8a4a.gif

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

Nixon.

1. The only president in history, to be forced to resign in lieu of being kicked out or/and impeached!

Richard Nixon.

2. COMMITTED PROSECUTABLE FELONY CRIMES. He had people break into the Democratic National Convention HQ, was located at THE WATERGATE hotel.

Republican President Richard Nixon.

3. Was heard on White House recording system trying to cover up the crime, and was in active involvement of trying to TAMPER WITH THE POLICE INVESTIGATION. The tapes also revealed the Conservative CHRISTIAN POTUS calling all minorities and ethnicities by racist slurs daily while sitting as president in The Oval Office.

He was run outta town on a rail!

And as I was born into this world and this country, THIS was "my" ...president.

can u dig it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back