The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

He didn't have such a history, and he still doesn't, moron.
Right, he was adjudged guilty of civil fraud, and paid fines and lost his fraud university, his charity deduction and ability to do business in NY for five years because he’s such a nice prick. You’re an absolute Humper bag lapper….have you bought any of his trinkets and donated to his legal fund ? Sucker.

Right, he was adjudged guilty of civil fraud, and paid fines and lost his fraud university, his charity deduction and ability to do business in NY for five years because he’s such a nice prick. You’re an absolute Humper bag lapper….have you bought any of his trinkets and donated to his legal fund ? Sucker.
Wrong, moron. He settled a lawsuit. He was "adjudged guilty" of nothing. Like all Trump's recent legal conflicts, that was the result of Dims using lawfare against him.

People are wise to this scheme, asshole

Wrong, moron. He settled a lawsuit. He was "adjudged guilty" of nothing. Like all Trump's recent legal conflicts, that was the result of Dims using lawfare against him.

People are wise to this scheme, asshole
Sure, he just paid all the fines for fraud because he’s a nice guy. What dumb ass gullible trolls you bozos are.
Wow, repugnants did nothing when they were in power. Too stupid ? Is Hillary out on bail ? 91 Trump indictments, hundreds more in his administration…Trump is the queen of corruption

Your chart shows that the economy peaked well before October. How could that possibly happen if Obama's boondoggle spending was responsible for it?

Yeah, loser, it did. Because employment is a lagging indicator but you're too big of a fucking moron to know that.

face-palm-gif.278959

We were in a near depression when Obama took office

Bullshit. The recession ended in June 2009, before anything he did had an impact.

and Obama produced 77 consecutive months of job growth

You don't need to remind me of his weakest ever recovery.

LOL

Cracks me up how people think 7 years of continuous employment growth is a bad thing. So Trump's 2 years? That must have really been awful, huh?

Yes!!!

So much confidence that the Dems lost 63 (holy shit!) seats in the House in 2010.

LOL

I like how you abandon your position about June, 2009 in favor of November, 2010, because reality doesn't comport with what you wish for.

Yeah, consumer confidence which jumped from 25.3 in January 2009 to 54.5 in July 2009...

MW-CO549_confid_MG_20140729100809.jpg

Yeah, loser, it did. Because employment is a lagging indicator but you're too big of a fucking moron to know that.

face-palm-gif.278959
I'm talking about GDP growth, moron. That makes your chart even more absurd. It means the economy peaked way before Obama started spending money.

LOL

I like how you abandon your position about June, 2009 in favor of November, 2010, because reality doesn't comport with what you wish for.

Yeah, consumer confidence which jumped from 25.3 in January 2009 to 54.5 in July 2009...

MW-CO549_confid_MG_20140729100809.jpg

I like how you abandon your position about June, 2009

My position is the recession ended before anything Obama did...mattered.

consumer confidence which jumped from 25.3 in January 2009 to 54.5 in July 2009...

Wow! Impressive!

16 months later, the Dems lost 63 House seats. I guess confidence in Obama didn't last.

My position is the recession ended before anything Obama did...mattered.

So now you're back to lying. I showed ARRA's effect on the budget for the first half of 2009 and the effect on consumer confidence. So yeah, you're flat out lying.

Wow! Impressive!

16 months later, the Dems lost 63 House seats. I guess confidence in Obama didn't last.

Which has nothing to do with ARRA's impact on the economy during the first half of 2009.

So now you're back to lying. I showed ARRA's effect on the budget for the first half of 2009 and the effect on consumer confidence. So yeah, you're flat out lying.

Which has nothing to do with ARRA's impact on the economy during the first half of 2009.

I showed ARRA's effect on the budget for the first half of 2009

What was the effect? $30 billion? $60 billion?

and the effect on consumer confidence.

All the stuff that mattered happened at the end of 2008.

Forum List

Back