The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

None of them backed up your claim,
"The potential energy from uranium came from the gravitational energy of the sun"
Maybe you should cut and paste the one you feel does?
I'll be happy to show you your error.

Or you could run away again like a pussy.
You’ve had your ten minutes of fame...

Like the GOP was a paragon of excellent economic policies, which brought the country to the brink of economic collapse. Well done GOP.
Hmmmm.... That recession happened under a DEM controlled Congress and Dem Gimmie policies. B. Hussein spent all his time blaming Bush for his own fuckups.

Hmmmm.... That recession happened under a DEM controlled Congress and Dem Gimmie policies. B. Hussein spent all his time blaming Bush for his own fuckups.
Nope. The congress does not initiate the budget prossess nor does it sign budget laws into effect. No budget. No budget can be passed without the president’s signature or super majority which Dems did not have. GOP had total and majority control of the Govt for 6 of 8 years-under Bush. The administration is called the administration because they spend the money or not. The admin can spend money it does not have through a special budget process call reconciliation which Bush did to go into deep debt and drive the country into a recession to prosecute an a war it never paid for. They can even override a super majority decision.....which the Bush admin did.

The gop is the party of freebies. It spends and spends and cuts revenue going into debt with regularity. Since Reagan, Republicans have totally committed to trickle down, voodoo economics with all but one of the last 11 recessions under their budgets. Nope......it’s all about the gop incompetence and now their support for treason. They are the most corrupt party in the history of the US.

You have to be a profound idiot to claim there is nothing wrong with that.
You can’t tell us what is wrong with the statement. Go ahead. I’m ready for a good laugh. Exactly what is wrong with the statement….ha ha

You have to be a profound idiot to claim there is nothing wrong with that.
You can’t tell anyone what is wrong with it can you. I can tell you how stupid you are. You look at the statement I made and think it says that ‘uranium comes from the sun’

Its hilarious.

Forum List

Back