The Power of the Left

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

That power was fully demonstrated in yanking the MLB All Star game and the MLB draft out of the state of Georgia. This hits the state's Trump Cult supporters in the pocketbook, the place where it does the most good. But, the good fight is far from done. There are well known companies and corporations who spoke out in a whisper against the Trump Cult's unconstitutional Jim Crow voting changes. They must pay a price in scorn and loss of business. Delta Airlines, Home Depot and, of course, Coca Cola come to mind, and they should be boycotted until they leave the state.

Major sports events should be boycotted, i.e., the Masters golf tourney and any football and NBA events scheduled in the state. The Left has the power to carry this out and see it through.

Of course the racist Trump Cult leadership in the state will scream bloody murder and try to position themselves as the injured parties. That is to be expected, good for them, but bottom line is the hit to their bank accounts. Believe me, that will get their attention. Bigly!!!

From the link:

The rush to change voting laws and the heightened attention both parties' bases are paying to the issue shows the hyper-partisan nature of what could be the most significant battle over voting access since the civil rights era.

But following Trump's falsehoods about election fraud, "what we are now seeing is that any state, that is, you know, Republican-controlled, is trying to move forward on voter-suppression measures, and many Democratic states ... saw the greater outcomes from the last election -- greater turnout and access -- and are moving forward with expansions."
That's not true in every single state, she said, but "we are seeing trends, and they are often breaking down" along partisan lines.

Politics is a zero sum game and winning is all that matters.

With some exceptions, The GOP will be ebullient in adding restrictions as the Democratic Party will be in adding expansions.

As Paul Weyrich once said:

“I don't want everybody to vote. Elections are not won by a majority of the people. They never have been from the beginning of our country and they are not now. As a matter of fact, our leverage in the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

That power was fully demonstrated in yanking the MLB All Star game and the MLB draft out of the state of Georgia. This hits the state's Trump Cult supporters in the pocketbook, the place where it does the most good. But, the good fight is far from done. There are well known companies and corporations who spoke out in a whisper against the Trump Cult's unconstitutional Jim Crow voting changes. They must pay a price in scorn and loss of business. Delta Airlines, Home Depot and, of course, Coca Cola come to mind, and they should be boycotted until they leave the state.

Major sports events should be boycotted, i.e., the Masters golf tourney and any football and NBA events scheduled in the state. The Left has the power to carry this out and see it through.

Of course the racist Trump Cult leadership in the state will scream bloody murder and try to position themselves as the injured parties. That is to be expected, good for them, but bottom line is the hit to their bank accounts. Believe me, that will get their attention. Bigly!!!
1. no racist cult---the LEFT are the racist
2. the way you want it is the nazi way - you agree with nazi tactics

I don't drink Coke.

Boycott them and I'll be buying it by the gallons.

I never at a Chick-Fil-A until the boycot. They get my business now.

Didn't know Goya foods until the call for a boycott. Now I know them real well.

I don't broadcast my boycotts.

Except to close friends.

But there are several brands that have lost my business through the years due to their left leaning garbage.

I never at [sic] a Chick-Fil-A until the boycot [sic]. They get my business now.

I'm really not into messing with anyone's livelihood over petty political, religious, or other disagreements, so not really into boycotting any business because I perceive that business to be aligned with positions that disagree with my own.

It was neat to see how that boycott against Chick-Fil-A worked out…

1617477001325.png
1617477035505.png
1617477082462.png

I never at [sic] a Chick-Fil-A until the boycot [sic]. They get my business now.

I'm really not into messing with anyone's livelihood over petty political, religious, or other disagreements, so not really into boycotting any business because I perceive that business to be aligned with positions that disagree with my own.

It was neat to see how that boycott against Chick-Fil-A worked out…

View attachment 475825View attachment 475826View attachment 475827
well put

Dude? You are a VERY sick man.
And this they do to a state that just gave the DNC full Congressional power.

But say or do one thing the disagree with, and the abusive husband smacks down the mostly obedient wife to the ground.

You do realize that the All Star game was going to be held in Atlanta Georgia, right?

And you do realize that about 70% of voters in Atlanta vote democrat, right?

Idiots.

You do realize that the All Star game was going to be held in Atlanta Georgia, right?

And you do realize that about 70% of voters in Atlanta vote democrat, right?

Idiots.
....and blacks work for the stadium/hotels/etc

Atlanta Georgia has long been known as a center of black wealth, higher education, political power and culture; a cradle of the Civil Rights Movement and the home of Martin Luther King Jr. It has often been called a "black mecca".

And according to a 2015 analysis of census data, Metro Atlanta had the greatest numerical gain in new black residents than any metropolitan area in the U.S. This is a city with about half the population that is black.

That's right everyone, the Left just took all that money and jobs from their own black voters by not allowing the All Star game there.

Sounds about right, especially since the DNC wants blacks to suffer as much as possible so that they will blame whitey

In reality, taking the All Star game away from Atlanta is nothing but a Jim Crow tactic. But as we all know, Jim Crow came from the democrats, so some things never change.

Atlanta, you need to face some facts here. The fact is you are simply too black to have an All Star game in your city. Let a more white city have the All Star game.

Atlanta Georgia has long been known as a center of black wealth, higher education, political power and culture; a cradle of the Civil Rights Movement and the home of Martin Luther King Jr. It has often been called a "black mecca".

And according to a 2015 analysis of census data, Metro Atlanta had the greatest numerical gain in new black residents than any metropolitan area in the U.S. This is a city with about half the population that is black.

That's right everyone, the Left just took all that money and jobs from their own black voters by not allowing the All Star game there.

Sounds about right, especially since the DNC wants blacks to suffer as much as possible so that they will blame whitey

In reality, taking the All Star game away from Atlanta is nothing but a Jim Crow tactic. But as we all know, Jim Crow came from the democrats, so some things never change.

Atlanta, you need to face some facts here. The fact is you are simply too black to have an All Star game in your city. Let a more white city have the All Star game.

Let them move it to a city were whites will benefit.

Real smart. :icon_sjung:

The power of the left is generally demonstrated when they forget to use deorderant at their gatherings.

1617480306297.png

So you are going to keep spewing the commie lies that even the commie WAPO gave 4 Pinocchios to. GA increased ballot access, but just made it harder to cheat. These companies may think they're too big to fail, but they won't thrive by alienating more than half of their customers.

Forum List

Back