The Poverty Excuse

Yet we give people 60 million for killing people and almost bringing a company down.

Fired Boeing C.E.O. Muilenburg Will Get More Than $60 Million
Who is this "we?"

All of us.

Nope, Boeing paid him the money. You had nothing to do with it.
no but we had something to do with the FAA inspectors who gave the 737 a clean bill to be put into service. How responsible are they for the deaths of all those people?

The argument wasn't that he stole anything but being unable to actually address the argument this is where you had to go.

Your argument is the poor are poor because the rich are greedy, and I fail to see the dynamics of your claim.

I have no doubt that is true. It's why I support it all falling apart. You wait until the illegals you allow in get the right to vote. It is going to happen.
He allows them to come in? If you review the past four years, it was the Dims in Congress who prevented Trump from doing anything about illegal aliens.

Trump is the only one that prevented him from going after the businesses hiring illegals by the millions.
Only morons swallow your assumption that going after employers is the only solution. Furthermore, when did anyone prevent law enforcement from fining employers who hire illegals?

again you argue dishonestly. No one made the argument you argued against. Why do you feel such a need to defend your ideas in such a dishonest manner?
You just made that argument, moron. I simply interpret what you post. You just don't like it when someone characterizes it accurately.

Allow me to quote:

"Trump is the only one that prevented him from going after the businesses hiring illegals by the millions."

More dishonesty.
I quoted you, you sleazy lying turd.

You accused me of saying it was the only solution. Nowhere did I say that.

I said it was a big part of addressing the problem and Trump completely ignored it.

You had to resort to a decietful argument to address that.
What other solution did you mention?

Yet we give people 60 million for killing people and almost bringing a company down.

Who is this "we?"

All of us.

no but we had something to do with the FAA inspectors who gave the 737 a clean bill to be put into service. How responsible are they for the deaths of all those people?
FAA inspectors gave 60 million to the Boeing CEO?

Who is this "we?"

All of us.

I'm talking responsibility for the deaths of people on 737 planes.

Who is ultimately responsible?

The company that produced the plane or the inspectors that said it was safe for public service?

The argument wasn't that he stole anything but being unable to actually address the argument this is where you had to go.

Your argument is the poor are poor because the rich are greedy, and I fail to see the dynamics of your claim.

I have no doubt that is true. It's why I support it all falling apart. You wait until the illegals you allow in get the right to vote. It is going to happen.
He allows them to come in? If you review the past four years, it was the Dims in Congress who prevented Trump from doing anything about illegal aliens.

Trump is the only one that prevented him from going after the businesses hiring illegals by the millions.
Only morons swallow your assumption that going after employers is the only solution. Furthermore, when did anyone prevent law enforcement from fining employers who hire illegals?

again you argue dishonestly. No one made the argument you argued against. Why do you feel such a need to defend your ideas in such a dishonest manner?
You just made that argument, moron. I simply interpret what you post. You just don't like it when someone characterizes it accurately.

Allow me to quote:

"Trump is the only one that prevented him from going after the businesses hiring illegals by the millions."

More dishonesty.

I said it was a big part of addressing the problem and Trump completely ignored it.

Why should I suggest other solutions when the president wouldn't address the major issue?

You are arguing that someone with cancer should worry more about his hernia.

Who is this "we?"

All of us.

The company that produced the plane or the inspectors that said it was safe for public service?

Both.

Who is this "we?"

All of us.

Both.

I disagree.

The ultimate blame falls on the person with the power to put that plane into public service as they are the last link in the safety process.

During the Great Depression, with much of the United States mired in grinding poverty and unemployment, some Americans found increased opportunities in criminal activities like bootlegging, robbing banks, loan-sharking—even murder.

Criminal activity was illegal then, Seattle wants to make a lot of it acceptable. Time were different then, most of the country wasn't as mobile as it is now. So, if you stole something, people knew who you were and you didn't get away with it. Seattle wants to change that. Throw in the fact the Seattle and other cities want to defund the police, right? How does anyone not see the writing on the wall?

Criminal activity has long been legal for the rich. Did Trump go to prison for his theft?

What a useless deflection.

The reason for a criminal justice system is to take justice from the victims of a crime, and let the State handle it. If the State decides to relinquish that job, then it goes back to the people.

So the people should have resorting to stringing Trump up?

Talk about not wanting to debate the actual topic at hand.

I stated exactly what I think. I'm absolutely OK with it. We are not supposed to have a two tiered justice system.

I believe that all should be treated equally, however that has to be done.

Until it's your shit being stolen.

So how are businesses supposed to handle the deluge of shoplifters that will occur if said shoplifters know they can claim poverty?

I suppose what they do is support a justice system that treats everyone equally.
Generally they do, dumbass. It's Trump haters who support unequal justice.

There was a ton of fraud and illegal actions that lead up to the 2008 crash. No one was held accountable. Banks then stole billions more in the way they addressed forclosures and no one was held accountable.
The bottom line: Trump was not charged with fraud.

It was fraud though. I've covered this over and over. We don't address the rich the same as the poor.
The bottom line: Trump was not charged with fraud. Your opinion doesn't mean jack shit.

It does. It's why I support the things I do that you are so upset over.
Your opinion is pure horseshit.

Allow me to quote:

More dishonesty.

Why should I suggest other solutions when the president wouldn't address the major issue?

You did suggest a solution, arresting the management of companies that hire illegal aliens. That's the only one you suggested.

Allow me to quote:

More dishonesty.

You did suggest a solution, arresting the management of companies that hire illegal aliens. That's the only one you suggested.

That's the one we are completely ignoring.

Words fail to adequately describe the idiocy behind such proposals. If you want something, steal it and if you get caught plead poverty and cry me a river. This is basically anarchy, who could operate a business under such rules? Somebody breaks into your business and steals you blind and nothing happens. Or they burn the place down citing BLM. If you were an insurance company, would you insure a business in Seattle under such laws? Geez, such a beautiful place that is on the fast track to being a shithole city.

Same deal with San Francisco. A once-beautiful and famous city now only known for bums on the sidewalks chasing after women who are moving out as fast as they can, and feces and injection needles everywhere. It's hard to understand what has happened to so ruin so much of America.

Same deal with San Francisco. A once-beautiful and famous city now only known for bums on the sidewalks chasing after women who are moving out as fast as they can, and feces and injection needles everywhere. It's hard to understand what has happened to so ruin so much of America.

The same thing that happened to every other once wonderful place that's ruined now--Democrats.

Forum List

Back