The Poll That Exposes The Election Fraud

Exames of what. I'm agreeing with you....both parties like to spin it but we can see right thru them.

I said Democrats lie about everything.

You tried to claim otherwise.

Where are your examples you are claiming about the other party?

The Trump I see today is NOT the man he “said” he was during the election

----Donald Trump's greatest achievements----

Trump admires the “ruler” of Russia and North Korea because they will remain in power for life. He sees himself as a “ruler” & during his second term in office he will abolish the two-term limit and appoint himself as the prime master leader; for life, a power he believes he can pass on to his children,
Setting that aside for a moment I have this to refresh your memory about Trump-----------

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns
NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET
Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses
President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness
Tell me, do you agree with Trump's action? Please explain why?

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.ht...

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies
The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.
Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump again called for an end to the filibuster and said there will be no deal with Democrats on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA.

NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL," Trump tweeted Sunday morning.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/01/politics/trump-no-more-daca-deal/index.html

The proposal by the U.S. Department of Energy would lower the status of some high-level radioactive waste in several places around the nation, including the Hanford Nuclear Reservation in Washington state — the most contaminated nuclear site in the country.

Reclassifying the material to low-level could save the agency billions of dollars and decades of work by essentially leaving the material in the ground, critics say.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/trump-plans-to-reclassify-nuclear-waste-...

More proof that no avalanche of voters chose Biden....

He opened the border, and when the invitees tested positive for the Wuhan Red Death......he simply sent them to American communities.

"After Border Patrol release, asylum-seekers test positive for Covid in Brownsville, Texas
A number of migrants seeking asylum and released by Border Patrol have tested positive to Covid-19 tests in Brownsville, Texas. Some plan to continue their journey to other cities and states.

"Right now we were tested for Covid and they separated about eight of us because we were positive," she told Noticias Telemundo Investiga. "We are waiting right now." She was waiting to catch a bus to Houston.

Other migrant families who also said they had tested positive were waiting to go to other destinations: North Carolina, Maryland and New Jersey."

I love it when the facts, the truth, makes them this fearful.

It's pretty much validation of the OP.
NOTHING can validate the BULLSHIT in the OP.

When confronted with logic and truth, the lesser posters default to vulgarity.

Seems that they do that when they have no cogent response.
Your BULLSHIT deserves nothing but a BULLSHIT response.
Logic and especially TRUTH are foreign to lying scum like YOU!

Is this the sort of language you were brought up with?

Sounds like child abuse.
Or I'm being PRESIDENTIAL!!!!!
“It was all bullshit.”
- Donald JACKASS Tramp

1. There are many indications that American voters didn't choose the Communist Chines asset, Quid Pro Joe, over Emmanuel Goldstein.

Just a few days go, Harvard-Harris released a poll that pretty much cemented the facts, with results that certainly would have gone the other way if the election had been legit.

2. "People more concerned about violence in cities than Capitol riot: Poll"

3. The well orchestrated attack on the American system of elections involved the overblown Wuhan Red Death hoax, and the use of easily-corrupted mail-in voting.
But the unleashing of their shock troops by the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats, was a prime part of the softening up of America.....or so they believed.

But when polled.....this was the result:
Harvard/Harris poll: Which do you find more concerning - the violence in American cities during the summer or the riots at the Capitol on January 6th?
55% Violence in the cities
45% January 6th riot

And a 55-45% vote tally of Trump over Biden is most probably the correct result of the election.

4. American's also knew who was behind the hundreds of riots....
Do you think Antifa is a domestic terrorist group?
71% yes, they're a terrorist group
29% no, no they're not

Since ANTIFA and BLM are both conglomerations of Biden voters, the ration of against and for is equally telling per the election.

5. And contrary to the lies of the Democrats and the Biden state media, Americans recognize who and what was behind the lies about the Capitol farrago....
Do you think that the events at the U.S. Capitol are being used by politicians to suppress legitimate political movements or do you think there is no such suppression of legitimate movements?
64% yes

Will the election be reversed?

No.

But does the public recognize what happened?

You betcha'.....
The only "poll" that signifies here occurred on November 3, 2020.

You lost.

You answered your own question, STUPID!

So you've given up your claim that I lie?

Excellent.

But that means you are a liar.
No, you mindlessly copy & paste what contradicts your lies, STUPID!
She loves freedom
Freedom to LIE!

----Donald Trump's greatest achievements----

Trump admires the “ruler” of Russia and North Korea because they will remain in power for life. He sees himself as a “ruler” & during his second term in office he will abolish the two-term limit and appoint himself as the prime master leader; for life, a power he believes he can pass on to his children,
Setting that aside for a moment I have this to refresh your memory about Trump-----------

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns
NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET
Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses
President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.

Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.ht...

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies
The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.
Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump again called for an end to the filibuster and said there will be no deal with Democrats on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA.

NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL," Trump tweeted Sunday morning.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/01/politics/trump-no-more-daca-deal/index.html

The proposal by the U.S. Department of Energy would lower the status of some high-level radioactive waste in several places around the nation, including the Hanford Nuclear Reservation in Washington state — the most contaminated nuclear site in the country.

Reclassifying the material to low-level could save the agency billions of dollars and decades of work by essentially leaving the material in the ground, critics say.

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/trump-plans-to-reclassify-nuclear-waste-...

Trump achievements.

“Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy,” the statement begins, noting the administration achieved an “unprecedented economic boom.”

In addition to 7 million new jobs — “more than three times government experts’ projections” — the administration said that annual income for middle-class families grew by nearly $6,000, or “more than five times the gains during the entire previous administration.”

Weeks before state and local governments began shutting down their economies, the U.S. unemployment rate fell to 3.5 percent, “the lowest in a half-century,” the administration said.

In fact, in March 2019, CBS News reported that there were a million more jobs available in the U.S. than unemployed workers — a fact noted by the administration, which said it “achieved 40 months in a row with more job openings than job hirings.”

Nearly 160 million Americans were employed pre-pandemic, another record, as “jobless claims hit a nearly 50-year low,” the White House said.

As incomes gained “in every single metro area” in the country for the first time in almost 30 years, the number of people “claiming unemployment insurance as a share of the population hit its lowest on record,” the administration said.

The list of accomplishments also noted an oft-repeated point — that during Trump’s term, blacks and Hispanics, as well as Asian-Americans and Native Americans all achieved record low unemployment rates. So, too, did Americans with disabilities and workers without a high school diploma, the administration said.

“The bottom 50 percent of American households saw a 40 percent increase in net worth,” said the administration, adding: “Wages rose fastest for low-income and blue collar workers – a 16 percent pay increase.”

Meanwhile, “African American homeownership increased from 41.7 percent to 46.4 percent,” the White House noted.

More than 1.2 million factory and construction jobs were created, as the president enacted “policies to bring back supply chains from overseas,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the meteoric growth in the various U.S. stock indices, which have been good for businesses as well as average Americans’ retirement accounts tied to the markets.

One of President Trump’s 2016 campaign pledges that went unfulfilled was the passage of a massive infrastructure rebuilding project to repair and replace aging, crumbling bridges, roads, sewers, and water systems. But the administration did manage to invest “over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America,” the list notes.

The administration also touted the president’s COVID-19 policies that included a rejection of “blanket lockdowns” as vital to the economic rebound seen in recent months.

“During the third quarter of 2020,” the White House said, “the economy grew at a rate of 33.1 percent — the most rapid GDP growth ever recorded.”

“Since coronavirus lockdowns ended, the economy has added back over 12 million jobs, more than half the jobs lost,” says the White House. “Jobs have been recovered 23 times faster than the previous administration’s recovery.”

The White House said that under President Barack Obama, “it took 49 months for the unemployment rate to fall from 10 percent” following the Great Recession” to under 7 percent compared to just 3 months for the Trump Administration” following the mass joblessness created by mandated business closures and the pandemic.

At the same time, “80 percent of small businesses are now up, up from just 53 percent in April.”

Additional accomplishments noted by the administration include:

— The creation of more than 9,000 “Opportunity Zones” to attract business investment and create jobs;

— Tax relief for corporations, businesses, and the vast majority of American workers;

— The elimination of reams of regulations, which has added to the country’s economic growth;

— Pursued “fair and reciprocal trade” agreements that put the United States first, including withdrawal “from the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership” and replacing the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) with the U.S.-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA);

— “Historic support for American farmers”;

— Making the U.S. “a net energy exporter” for the first time in seven decades;

— Approved the Keystone XL and Dakota Access pipelines;

— Increased access to the country’s “abundant natural resource in order to achieve energy independence”;

— Built more than 450 miles of new border wall and secured agreements with countries to house migrants there instead of in the U.S.;

— “Fully enforced the immigration laws” of the country;

— Got NATO countries to significantly increase their contributions to the alliance, as per their initial agreement;

— Strengthened and rebuilt the U.S. military;

— Reduced U.S. troop presence in war zones overseas;

— Brokered several historic peace deals between long-time enemies in eastern Europe and the Middle East;

— Moved the U.S. embassy in Israel to the capital of Jerusalem, though the three previous presidents pledged to do so;

— Defeated ISIS

— Sped development of two new vaccines for the COVID-19 pandemic in record time.
www.bizpacreview.com

'Unprecedented': White House releases exhaustive list of achievements for Trump presidency
The Trump Administration has released an exhaustive list of accomplishments achieved over the past four years, many of which have largely gone unreported
www.bizpacreview.com
www.bizpacreview.com

Now, let's see what Democrats voted for.

1611174119395.png

Now, which did you vote for????

Forum List

Back