Dr.Sherri Tenpenny Exposes 10 Deadly Dangers of Pzifer/Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccines! -Alex J,

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Do you want to die?
No problem, just accept the jab of Gates aka Pfiter's, Putn's, Astrazeneke's, Xi Jinping's amd Co one.

I'm still on the fence. I know of several friends who are tennis playing gents who have been recently
vaccinated and they are all fine.

In some years you should looking for another friends, unfortunately.
All animals who had been tested with mRNA 'vaccines' before are dead, therefore this satanic technology was never allowed before.
Too sad for your friends, they are gullible morons

I'm still on the fence. I know of several friends who are tennis playing gents who have been recently
Same here...I already had it so I'll go last but it seems safe for 99.9% of the people.

What will happen in 2 - 3 Years?
Think about it.

0011W00001s9TIZQA201042019080940413.jpeg.1280.700.rendition

Yes, we must all keep an open mind on this topic.

I am grateful that we are allowed to raise this issue here.

I never visit Twitter or Facebook, but are they censoring such worries about the vaccines?

I will study the issue more.

There is nothing to study.
mRNA system isn't a vaccine', but a computer which kills your immune system within few years.
Do you heard abouth the 'depopulation agenda'
Any government which forces you to accept the Gate's jab will in reality kill you.
Why they all do it?
Because almost all governments in the world are run now by closet satanists.
Inform yourself about the final goal of satanism: the totally elimination of humanity

Yes, we must all keep an open mind on this topic.

I am grateful that we are allowed to raise this issue here.

I never visit Twitter or Facebook, but are they censoring such worries about the vaccines?

Because Google, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook & Co are run by satanists and fight for their agenda.
Never heard about Freemasons and their satanic agenda?
Who in the world politic isn't freemason?

Not getting a dose of Covid in a vaccine does seem like a solid advancement in vaccine technology.

Not getting a dose of Covid in a vaccine does seem like a solid advancement in vaccine technology.

All guinea pigs used by this 'advanced technology' were shortly dead, no one survived

Think about it.
A vaccine that takes several years to kill? That seems absurd on the face of things.

It isn't vaccine', it's the completely new mRNA system.
By the way.
Any true vaccine must be tested at least 10 - 15 years

It is curious how a vaccine could be declared safe & effective in such a short time.

Maybe thoughtful people should be careful before assuming that this topic belongs in a conspiracy forum.

Think about it.
A vaccine that takes several years to kill? That seems absurd on the face of things.

It isn't vaccine', it's the completely new mRNA system.
By the way.
Any true vaccine must be tested at least 10 - 15 years

It is curious how a vaccine could be declared safe & effective in such a short time.

Maybe thoughtful people should be careful before assuming that this topic belongs in a conspiracy forum.

Satanists who run the world are gonna to decrease the world population down to 100m - 200m.
They afraid there are too much of us.

Biden, Putin, Merkel, Macron and numerous other criminals are in reality freemasons and satanists, they indeed want to kill us to stop overpopulation of our planet.
Gates already killed more as 500m kids in Africa and 300m in India. Do you heard about it something by MSM presstitutes?

1200px-Human_population_since_1800.png

All animals who had been tested with mRNA 'vaccines' before are dead, therefore this satanic technology was never allowed before.
Yes I feel very sorry for your friends that have fallen for the propaganda. The vaccine is designed to slowly kill you off not immediately,but over a period of two to five years,although many HAVE died within days or weeks,some even within hours after taking it. these are not my words but from many doctors.

Yes I feel very sorry for your friends that have fallen for the propaganda. The vaccine is designed to slowly kill you off not immediately,but over a period of two to five years,although many HAVE died within days or weeks,some even within hours after taking it. these are not my words but from many doctors.

The 'vaccine' is the killer-computer which destroys our DNA. Anyone will die in few years

The 'vaccine' is the killer-computer which destroys our DNA. Anyone will die in few years
indeed the sheep dont get it that it is the vaccine that is the extreme deadly danger to our health,not the virus.the brainwashed sheep say they know some friends that have died from covid not able to understand they had some kind of other deadly health problem come up but the hospital is not telling them the truth on the real cause of their death,that it is something else they are dying from. they cant put two and two together that is not deadly as they say it is,and ignore that thousands of doctors from around the country are getting together putting the word ot and have exposed how the hospitals are recieving up to $60,000 to rule every cause of death as covid.the yearly flu virus has dissapeared all of a sudden. gee i wonder why. a cure? i dont think so.:uhoh3:

hey would love to have you cjheck out the articles on this thread of mine i posted.please dont fed the trolls though and reply to them,just comment on the articles,thanks.

We should see people start to die off in a short while then.
I don't doubt your sincerity. Just your eager credulous nature.

Oh Jesus, are you going to listen to actual medical professionals, or are you going to listen to Infowars?

That you are conflicted with this decision reveals an inability to discern fact from fiction.

Forum List

Back