The political suicide of Trump

NFBW2207140400-324 #324

Baron211225-0001 #1 “It's understandable now why he {DJT} did nothing against the stolen election a year ago. Is he a traitor”

NFBW: Ray From Cleveland and martybegan might not be aware of what brought me to this threadTHAT

NFBW2207100724-141 #141 Can you explain to me why white Christian nationalist evangelicals in America still strongly support trump? Why do they remain his most active and loyal base?

NFBW: That is what I wanted to learn from the OP who appears to be in hiding.

Because he had a strong stance against abortion and promoted freedom of religion.

NFBW: Trump dies not promote freedom of religion - he promotes unconstitutional power to one faction of the Christian religion that has become the Republican Party’s authoritarianism anti-democracy power base of white evangelical Christian hillbilly nationalists and white anti-abortion UnChristian UnAmerican half of all American Catholics.

I haven't watched it,
NFBW: That explains martybegan ‘s cluelessness on any and every thread.

Last edited:
you never asked me one.

with that said you didn’t answer mine

LOL

You replied to my post which had a question. It's an open forum. Questions aren't necessarily just for the person posted to. If you're gonna reply to my post, you need to answer the question in it if you want me to answer yours.

LOL

You replied to my post which had a question. It's an open forum. Questions aren't necessarily just for the person posted to. If you're gonna reply to my post, you need to answer the question in it if you want me to answer yours.
There is no time frame or cut off date to bring your the challenge

now answer my question

There is no time frame or cut off date to bring your the challenge

now answer my question

Of course there is. You'll recall with Bush v. Gore, the SCOTUS ruled Gore had only until Safe Harbor Day. Trump said he just wanted 10 more days. He could have asked the states for those 10 days in December.

The answer to your question is because it's legal for Congress to challenge slates from the states. Republicans did it for several states in 2020.

Of course there is. You'll recall with Bush v. Gore, the SCOTUS ruled Gore had only until Safe Harbor Day. Trump said he just wanted 10 more days. He could have asked the states for those 10 days in December.

The answer to your question is because it's legal for Congress to challenge slates from the states. Republicans did it for several states in 2020.
no the court did t…they said the dems were violating the constitutional rights of the people of flordia by attempting to court certain ballots differently

no the court did t…they said the dems were violating the constitutional rights of the people of flordia by attempting to court certain ballots differently

That was their first ruling. Their second ruling was there was no time to remedy that due to the Safe Harbor day. It was the latter ruling which ended Gore's challenge.

That was their first ruling. Their second ruling was there was no time to remedy that due to the Safe Harbor day. It was the latter ruling which ended Gore's challenge.
the remedy was to stop counting because it was pointless

What’s the unemployment rate?

it looks like for the time being people have gone back to work after the Covid shutdowns....but frankly can't afford anything now because of Xiden and the Dem's inflation. Which means....a recession is coming, and UE will climb back up.

it looks like for the time being people have gone back to work after the Covid shutdowns....but frankly can't afford anything now because of Xiden and the Dem's inflation. Which means....a recession is coming, and UE will climb back up.
As a conservative you need to celebrate a grim future in order to resume power in the White House since loser Trump not only lost the election, he lost the self-coup
attempt on January 6 as well.

Trumpism has no broad appeal except to the 33 percent of haters of everything that happened after the 1950s as well as fearing to live in a free and democratic multicultural society.

You have no concrete progressive policies other than glomming onto the business cycle in the hopes that it works out in your favor every once a while. That’s pathetic.

As a conservative you need to celebrate a grim future in order to resume power in the White House since loser Trump not only lost the election, he lost the self-coup
attempt on January 6 as well.

Trumpism has no broad appeal except to the 33 percent of haters of everything that happened after the 1950s as well as fearing to live in a free and democratic multicultural society.

You have no concrete progressive policies other than glomming onto the business cycle in the hopes that it works out in your favor every once a while. That’s pathetic.
all i know is the policies of the last admin gave us record low UE, and well...not record high inflation. Some would call that progress....

I don't hope for a grim future....that's why I don't vote for dembots.

the remedy was to stop counting because it was pointless
YOU ARE A LIAR. it was safe harbor - time had run out if Florida wanted to have its ej cries counted on January 6. If Florida was not counted on January 6 Gore would be President because Florida’s electors went to no candidate .

It’s what Trump wanted Pence to do, Throw out the entire state of Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Wisconsin Arizona Nevada and New Mexico although he lost Those states and their elections had been in safe Harbor for weeks.

YOU ARE A LIAR. it was safe harbor - time had run out if Florida wanted to have its ej cries counted on January 6. If Florida was not counted on January 6 Gore would be President because Florida’s electors went to no candidate .

It’s what Trump wanted Pence to do, Throw out the entire state of Michigan Georgia Pennsylvania Wisconsin Arizona Nevada and New Mexico although he lost Those states and their elections had been in safe Harbor for weeks.
Nope, the SCOTUS said the Dems (which isn't a surprise) were violating the Constitutional rights of the people of FL. (Equal Protection Clause)

Just one of the many unConstitutional attempts by the Dems to overturn a free and fair election....

You just can't post the number like Faun did to your question regarding inflation?

Why is that?

Can't afford anything? The American customer is still buying like crazy. What planet are you on?

Forum List

Back