The POLITICAL MORON, RON PAUL !!!

actually paul has made it clear, along with his fellow idiots, that he doesn't believe there is *anything* worth fighting and dying for.

and thinking if you're nice to terrorists, they'll go away is imbecilic. you think spain did anything to warrant its subway system being bombed?

i really dislike you for making me agree with gay trauma... well kind of.

Do you think Ron Paul would just sit there watching our enemies attack our foreign assets?

Do you think he will say: "yeah I have no problem with murdering 200,000 Iranian civilians if Iranian Sharia Islamic militants attempt to destroy Israel?"

That would be a libertarian approach to global issues.

i think he's an isolationist who would do absolutely nothing to help israel. he would say it isn't "our problem"... same as people made the holocaust a "jewish problem" and we didn't get into WW2 until after pearl harbor despite the carnage.

so yeah, i think he's pretty useless on that particular issue. not that i think it was any better to get into a war of choice based on pathetic lies in iraq.

why would you call them "terrorists" if its their GOVERNMENT who wants to destroy israel? just wondering. because this is the only issue i disagree with him on... it's just one among many that illustrate his naivete and ignorance.

I used to believe Ron Paul was an isolationist..

Libertarians aren't isolationists we're individualists who are opposed to cannon fodder - why send 3,000 kids off to die when you can drop 3,000 bombs?

There is no need to get involved in others business if you don't have to because they know you're crazy enough to blow their brains out.

Gautama;

I think your freaking out because everything you have known to be "true" is being turned upside down by a politician that doesn't speak the same as all the other politicians.

The fact that he is different then all the other politicians is a good reason to start evaluating your own "truths"

How the ***, did this ONE TRACK, MINDLESS, PSUEDO- LIBERAL-FREEDOM- PREACHING IDIOT who would, by his logic (not acknowledgement in the sense that he prefers these inanities) ...... would have basically permitted different States to even theoretically allow Polygamy, Pedophilia, in effect ANYTHING the States' wanted, if they so chose, to be VALID programs its residents could vote on !!!
It's exactly for these reasons that Ron Paul's supporters encourage him. It's not the subject matter that's imprtant, but the fact that he wants to leave it up to the states to decide things for themselves instead of having an overly fat and bloated federal government like Obama and his Communist loving administration has been pushing for.

PLUS, the fact that there'd NO LONGER BE ANY ISRAEL, our ONLY TRUE ALLY in the STRATEGIC Mid East because this fucking MORON Ron Paul woulda let the fucking Arabs & Iran wipe Israel, and its people, offa the map because.......well, according to this CRETIN: "we should mind our own business !!!"
I don't buy this. Israel is our Ally, we're obligated to defend them. RP knows that.

The Political Idiot RP's ideas on this issue are carved in marble: He unequivocally insists on the issue of MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS !!!"

Going to WAR for another country, is most definitely NOT "MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS" !!!
You're twisting his words. Ron Paul is against perpetual war. The people we are at war with right now had nothing to do with 9/11. They have not attacked our country and therefore what we are doing is not defensive, but offensive. The American people are against these wars yet the government is failing to listen to the People. He believes in Congress' authority in declaring war, not the right of a single man or president to make those kinds of decisions on his own. He believes war is sometimes necessary, but it needs to be for the right reason and done according to American policy and international law.

Last edited:
Here is a philosophy -

What is the point of Sharia Islam if one terrorist attack leads to the dropping of nuclear weapons on Sharia soil?

One murders 50 and the other murders 500,000 and contaminates resources.

Is that a good trade?

Well that is what Paul is relying on to be the peace maker.

You know Paul is getting close when people makes posts like the OP.

Obviously, quoting the EXACT Political Idiot Ron Paul's comments brings out the ire of his followers or the Obamarrhoidal Stooges who support the Political Idiot Ron Paul's almost POLITICALLY INSANE Agenda.

I already know the essence of the vacuous, semi-idiotic comments of the followers of Political Idiot Ron Paul from my other thread: THE POLITICAL MORON, RON PAUL.

Since I made my position abundantly clear in this thread.....but even more forcefully in my other thread: THE POLITICAL MORON, RON PAUL" .......I will leave you, whoever you are, for a while, to make your comments, while I take care of some other business.

Last edited:
Don't worry about Gaytrauma(i like that bastardization... thanks),

He is just a lost little boy who hasn't had to have an ounce of accountability since his mother shot him out of her twat... until he got his first paycheck and saw that taxes were taken out of his check... now he bawls like the spoiled brat he is that it "isn't fair".

well, in truth.... that's the way a lot of you guys act... but I still stand by Paul.... and if it came down to Obama vs. Paul, I'd still probably lean Democratic... but it wouldn't be an easy decision.

Here is a philosophy -

What is the point of Sharia Islam if one terrorist attack leads to the dropping of nuclear weapons on Sharia soil?

Is that a good trade?

No... what Paul is relying on to be the peace maker is this....

Sure, you kill 4-500k innocent victims... I will turn your whole country into the biggest glass parking lot in the world, and in 100 years or so, we'll hire electricians to hook up the cables to our energy independence. Which would be the world's largest solar cell.

actually paul has made it clear, along with his fellow idiots, that he doesn't believe there is *anything* worth fighting and dying for.

Again I'm forced to point out that he voted yes on Afghanistan.

Why? Because he thought it was something worth fighting and dying for.

Here is a philosophy -

Is that a good trade?

Sure, you kill 4-500k innocent victims... I will turn your whole country into the biggest glass parking lot in the world, and in 100 years or so, we'll hire electricians to hook up the cables to our energy independence. Which would be the world's largest solar cell.

You're wrong because you're a collectivist and you don't have the intellectual capabilities to acknowledge the outcome of an individualist society.

Individualists make man made problems go away - progressives deal with them and spend cannon fodder, years and trillions trying to find a "humane" solution.

Last edited:

Again I'm forced to point out that he voted yes on Afghanistan.

Why? Because he thought it was something worth fighting and dying for.

Paulie is right on this one. Ron Paul voted for the authorization of force in Afghanistan.

Project Vote Smart - Authorization for Use of Military Force Member Vote List

Here is a philosophy -

Is that a good trade?

You're wrong because you're a collectivist and you don't have the intellectual capabilities to acknowledge the outcome of an individualist society.

Individualists make man made problems go away - progressives deal with them and spend cannon fodder, years and trillions trying to find a "humane" solution.

No... you're wrong because this "individualism" had wrought us the condition we are in as a country. Not because of individualism in and of itself... but because of this pseudo-individualism that sheep like you fall for every god damned time.

Man, if it were just individuals our country was up against... we would still be the greatest country on the face of the planet... without any doubt whatsoever. But because of Pseudo-individualism.... you have huge multinational conglomerates, backed by the almost infinite power of Wall Street claiming that they are just poor misunderstood souls... and if we throw a couple million at your for your election.. would you mind voting YEA on this particular piece of legislation that would make us VERY Grateful to you in upcoming challenges?

BTW... notice I didn't use the moniker... Democrat or Republican? That's because it's systematic.. not partisan. Much easier to slam "the other side" than it is to tackle the real problem in this country.

Fucking RIDICULOUS !!!

How the FUCK, did this ONE TRACK, MINDLESS, PSUEDO- LIBERAL-FREEDOM- PREACHING IDIOT who would, by his logic (not acknowledgement in the sense that he prefers these inanities) ...... would have basically permitted different States to even theoretically allow Polygamy, Pedophilia, in effect ANYTHING the States' wanted, if they so chose, to be VALID programs its residents could vote on !!!

Not only that, if it was up to this fucking idiot, Ron Paul, not only would we have NEVER gone into Afghanistan to eliminate the Taliban who gave sanctuary to the Al Queda (who would have had a base there even NOW......and, woulda launched further attacks on America in addition to 9/11)....... we ALSO woulda had the Baghdad Psycho with nukes ahead of, and in ADDITION to the Iranian Whackjob Ahmadinejad, so that there'd be TWO fucking ISLAMOFASCIST Maniacs threatening the Mid East and our Strategic Oil Supplies of that region !!!

PLUS, the fact that there'd NO LONGER BE ANY ISRAEL, our ONLY TRUE ALLY in the STRATEGIC Mid East because this fucking MORON Ron Paul woulda let the fucking Arabs & Iran wipe Israel, and its people, offa the map because.......well, according to this CRETIN: "we should mind our own business !!!"

This fucking brainless moron, Ron Paul, and those that follow that POLITICAL TURD are outa their fucking minds !!!

I attribute this insanity to the fact that due to:

(1) our ECONOMIC DISASTER brought on ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY BY THE MARXIST IDEOLOGY of the MONUMENTAL RACIST & MUSLIM APPEASING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO.

and, (2) The necessary lives lost in the DEFENSE OF AMERICA with the NECESSARY WARS in the Mid East.

I know that these two reasons above are very compelling reasons ...... but to a thoughtful rational person, one faces in Life very, very, unfortunate and implacable OBSTACLES one must overcome ......RUNNING AWAY FROM THESE OBSTACLES AND THEIR ONLY SOLUTIONS BRING ON AN INFINITELY MORE DISASTROUS REALITY !!!

Somebody needs his nappy.

Fucking RIDICULOUS !!!

How the FUCK, did this ONE TRACK, MINDLESS, PSUEDO- LIBERAL-FREEDOM- PREACHING IDIOT who would, by his logic (not acknowledgement in the sense that he prefers these inanities) ...... would have basically permitted different States to even theoretically allow Polygamy, Pedophilia, in effect ANYTHING the States' wanted, if they so chose, to be VALID programs its residents could vote on !!!

Not only that, if it was up to this fucking idiot, Ron Paul, not only would we have NEVER gone into Afghanistan to eliminate the Taliban who gave sanctuary to the Al Queda (who would have had a base there even NOW......and, woulda launched further attacks on America in addition to 9/11)....... we ALSO woulda had the Baghdad Psycho with nukes ahead of, and in ADDITION to the Iranian Whackjob Ahmadinejad, so that there'd be TWO fucking ISLAMOFASCIST Maniacs threatening the Mid East and our Strategic Oil Supplies of that region !!!

This fucking brainless moron, Ron Paul, and those that follow that POLITICAL TURD are outa their fucking minds !!!

(1) our ECONOMIC DISASTER brought on ALMOST EXCLUSIVELY BY THE MARXIST IDEOLOGY of the MONUMENTAL RACIST & MUSLIM APPEASING FRAUD, SAMBO OBAMBO.

and, (2) The necessary lives lost in the DEFENSE OF AMERICA with the NECESSARY WARS in the Mid East.

I know that these two reasons above are very compelling reasons ...... but to a thoughtful rational person, one faces in Life very, very, unfortunate and implacable OBSTACLES one must overcome ......RUNNING AWAY FROM THESE OBSTACLES AND THEIR ONLY SOLUTIONS BRING ON AN INFINITELY MORE DISASTROUS REALITY !!!

Its called freedom. Embrace it, love it. Get some.

dont like Ron Paul he is a whackadoodle
I don't like Obama he is a whackadoodle. I don't like Perry he is a whackadoodle. I don't like Palin she is a whackadoodle. I don't like Clinton she is a whackadoodle.

I get all my opinions from those early morning, inane chit-chat shows that all the housewives watch. :uhoh3:

No... you're wrong because this "individualism" had wrought us the condition we are in as a country. Not because of individualism in and of itself... but because of this pseudo-individualism that sheep like you fall for every god damned time.

Man, if it were just individuals our country was up against... we would still be the greatest country on the face of the planet... without any doubt whatsoever. But because of Pseudo-individualism.... you have huge multinational conglomerates, backed by the almost infinite power of Wall Street claiming that they are just poor misunderstood souls... and if we throw a couple million at your for your election.. would you mind voting YEA on this particular piece of legislation that would make us VERY Grateful to you in upcoming challenges?

BTW... notice I didn't use the moniker... Democrat or Republican? That's because it's systematic.. not partisan. Much easier to slam "the other side" than it is to tackle the real problem in this country.

I'm a pseudo-individualist?

I know that you believe anyone that disagrees with your politics is either a republican or someone being paid by the Koch brothers and everyone is against your defense of the Obama guy who protects the rights of people with his big ass government...

Yeah of course its you vs them because 90% of the members of this board are millionaires and the other 10% are poor people looking out for their "fellow man."

Get a clue....

Last edited:
Fucking RIDICULOUS !!!

Somebody needs his nappy.

They upstrap him when his heavy sedation sets in ...

I'm a pseudo-individualist?

I know that you believe anyone that disagrees with your politics is either a republican or someone being paid by the Koch brothers and everyone is against your defense of the Obama guy who protects the rights of people with his big ass government...

Yeah of course its you vs them because 90% of the members of this board are millionaires and the other 10% are poor people looking out for their "fellow man."

Get a clue....

No... I hope that You get a clue. 90% of this board are working stiffs. 5% MAY be millionaires, the other 5% are probably teenie bopper posers who have never worked an honest day in their lives, but are well versed on their whacking material... FOXnews, AM Radio, etc.

Personally, I don't give a shit about the "Obama guy". But I will tell you this. I believe in the idea that our society is obligated to look out for one another. That ideology is what makes us a COUNTRY. If you don't like that some people are taking advantage of the system... fine... help concerned citizens change it, not destroy it for everyone that is in need.

That's the problem I have with you guys... you'd rather blow the whole thing up than to think that 1% of the beneficiaries might be getting away with something...

Personally, I don't even give a shit about Millionaires. Millionaires these days are a dime a dozen and 90% of them are doing what they can to keep this country afloat. It's the big, big boys that are manipulating the system, have the backing of Wall Street and the Banking sector and buy legislation like it is a simple write off.

So yeah... If I am given the absolutes of Socialism vs. Corporatism... I will side on Socialism every damned time.... which is the exact choice that we are given when we choose between Liberalism vs. Capitalism these days. Because it's not individualism, it's Corporatism that is the problem.

the main obstacle in defeating this bullshit charade is that a small, but significant chunk of the American Populations has confused "individualism" with Corporatism.

BTW.... that would be you.

Forum List

Back