The POLITICAL MORON, RON PAUL !!!

How the ***, did this ONE TRACK, MINDLESS, PSUEDO- LIBERAL-FREEDOM- PREACHING IDIOT who would, by his logic (not acknowledgement in the sense that he prefers these inanities) ...... would have basically permitted different States to even theoretically allow Polygamy, Pedophilia, in effect ANYTHING the States' wanted, if they so chose, to be VALID programs its residents could vote on !!!
It's exactly for these reasons that Ron Paul's supporters encourage him. It's not the subject matter that's imprtant, but the fact that he wants to leave it up to the states to decide things for themselves instead of having an overly fat and bloated federal government like Obama and his Communist loving administration has been pushing for.

PLUS, the fact that there'd NO LONGER BE ANY ISRAEL, our ONLY TRUE ALLY in the STRATEGIC Mid East because this fucking MORON Ron Paul woulda let the fucking Arabs & Iran wipe Israel, and its people, offa the map because.......well, according to this CRETIN: "we should mind our own business !!!"
I don't buy this. Israel is our Ally, we're obligated to defend them. RP knows that.

Last edited:
Here's a couple more good ones:

we ALSO woulda had the Baghdad Psycho with nukes ahead of, and in ADDITION to the Iranian Whackjob Ahmadinejad

We found nukes in Iraq??? FINALLY Bush gets vindication!!

gautama said:
so that there'd be TWO fucking ISLAMOFASCIST Maniacs threatening the Mid East and our Strategic Oil Supplies of that region !!!

LOL @ "our" oil supplies :lol:

No doubt about it.

You are, probably, not only an Obamarrhoidal stooge......you are a congenital idiot.

There certainly weren't any nukes found in Iraq when Dubya went in....WITH THE ORIGINAL BLESSING OF THE CLINTON ADM AND ALMOST THE ENTIRE CONGRESSIONAL DEM LEADERSHIP INCLUDING PELOSI, HANOI KERRY, THE ICON OF DEM MORALITY: THE CHAPPAQUIDICK MURDERER, TED KENNEDY (may he rot in Hell), KKK BYRD, etc., etc., etc., ........before these same (not Clinton) HYPOCRITICAL & TREACHEROUS TURDS, realizing that they had a ZERO, NADA, ZIPPO CHANCE IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS, did a 180 degree about face when Dubya defeated the IRAQI ARMY (the Fourth Largest in the World) IN TWENTY TWO DAYS ......and these HYPOCRITICAL & TREACHEROUS DEMS, using their 24/7 PROPAGANDA CAT's PAW....the Main Stream Media (there wasn't any effective opposition to it in those days......and ANNIHILATED Dubya by giving the GREEN LIGHT to the ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE IRAN, and others.....to CREATE THE IRAQI QUAGMIRE. IRAN KNEW THAT THEY HAD THE FUCKING DEMS COVERING THEIR BACK!!!

There probably aren't any nukes in Iran right now, either....you blithering idiot. THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WITH THE OBUMMER AS PRESIDENT THEY WON'T HAVE THEM LICKETY SPLIT !!!

Your logic and knowledge of this issue(s) is that of a fried patty of Camel Shit.

Last edited:
Let me guess,

the NASCAR race got rained out and

there is no line dancing at the Grange tonight

plus you are all out of Budweiser.

id be upset to.

Here's a couple more good ones:

we ALSO woulda had the Baghdad Psycho with nukes ahead of, and in ADDITION to the Iranian Whackjob Ahmadinejad

We found nukes in Iraq??? FINALLY Bush gets vindication!!

gautama said:
so that there'd be TWO fucking ISLAMOFASCIST Maniacs threatening the Mid East and our Strategic Oil Supplies of that region !!!

LOL @ "our" oil supplies :lol:

No doubt about it.

You are, probably, not only an Obamarrhoidaql stooge......you are a congenital idiot.

There certainly weren't any nukes found in Iraq when Dubya went in....WITH THE ORIGINAL BLESSING OF THE CLINTON ADM AND ALMOST THE ENTIRE CONGRESSIONAL DEM LEADERSHIP INCLUDING PELOSI, HANOI KERRY, THE ICON OF DEM MORALITY: THE CHAPPAQUIDICK MURDERER, TED KENNEDY (may he rot in Hell), KKK BYRD, etc., etc., etc., ........before these same (not Clinton) HYPOCRITICAL & TREACHEROUS TURDS, realizing that they had a ZERO, NADA, ZIPPO CHANCE IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS, did a 180 degree about face when Dubya defeated the IRAQI ARMY (the Fourth Largest in the World) IN TWENTY TWO DAYS ......and these HYPOCRITICAL & TREACHEROUS DEMS, using their 24/7 PROPAGANDA CAT's PAW....the Main Stream Media (there wasn't any effective opposition to it in those days......and ANNIHILATED Dubya by giving the GREEN LIGHT to the ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE IRAN, and others.....to CREATE THE IRAQI QUAGMIRE. IRAN KNEW THAT THEY HAD THE FUCKING DEMS COVERING THEIR BACK!!!

There probably aren't any nukes in Iran right now, either....you blithering idiot. THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WITH THE OBUMMER AS PRESIDENT THEY WON'T HAVE THEM LICKETY SPLIT !!!

Your logic and knowledge of this issue(s) is that of a fried patty of Camel Shit.
All I'm going to say is that I sincerely hope that you have never, and will never, procreate.

Are you like Mr Shaman's little retarded cousin or something?

Obviously, it's YOU who is the "retarded" one.

First, because you associate me with that certified Obamarrhoidal turd Shitmansky, and (2) because you are clueless about the effect of the Political Idiot Ron Paul's Agenda......even after I spelled out it fer ya.

Oh yeah, you spelled it RIGHT out for me. You didn't have any factual errors at ALL in that post. :lol:

Factual errors ?

NONE.

ZERO.

Name one, idiot.

It's not easy to "relax" when morons abound who (with otherwise good intentions) desire to actively annihilate one's beloved country.

That's funny because this nation was built on Ron Pauls ideas.

You would know that if you weren't the ignorant one in the room.

The Nation was built on the ideas of the Constitution......NOT the various NUANCED INTERPRETATIONS of those ideas expressed by the Political Idiot Ron Paul, or his followers like you.

First, because you associate me with that certified Obamarrhoidal turd Shitmansky, and (2) because you are clueless about the effect of the Political Idiot Ron Paul's Agenda......even after I spelled out it fer ya.

Oh yeah, you spelled it RIGHT out for me. You didn't have any factual errors at ALL in that post. :lol:

Factual errors ?

NONE.

ZERO.

Name one, idiot.
You don't even know that he voted yes for Afghanistan, so I'm not even sure why I'm bothering with this thread.

Factual errors ?

NONE.

ZERO.

Name one, idiot.

What planet do you live on?

Beyond your grammatical errors you asserted that Ron Paul will destroy Israel.

Are you familiar with the word "totalitarian" because you certainly sound like one.

Ron Paul is the only candidate that's serious about giving the country back to the people and the state(s).

He will immediately do that without question.

How the ***, did this ONE TRACK, MINDLESS, PSUEDO- LIBERAL-FREEDOM- PREACHING IDIOT who would, by his logic (not acknowledgement in the sense that he prefers these inanities) ...... would have basically permitted different States to even theoretically allow Polygamy, Pedophilia, in effect ANYTHING the States' wanted, if they so chose, to be VALID programs its residents could vote on !!!
It's exactly for these reasons that Ron Paul's supporters encourage him. It's not the subject matter that's imprtant, but the fact that he wants to leave it up to the states to decide things for themselves instead of having an overly fat and bloated federal government like Obama and his Communist loving administration has been pushing for.

PLUS, the fact that there'd NO LONGER BE ANY ISRAEL, our ONLY TRUE ALLY in the STRATEGIC Mid East because this fucking MORON Ron Paul woulda let the fucking Arabs & Iran wipe Israel, and its people, offa the map because.......well, according to this CRETIN: "we should mind our own business !!!"
I don't buy this. Israel is our Ally, we're obligated to defend them. RP knows that.

The Political Idiot RP's ideas on this issue are carved in marble: He unequivocally insists on the issue of MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS !!!"

Going to WAR for another country, is most definitely NOT "MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS" !!!

Factual errors ?

NONE.

ZERO.

Name one, idiot.
You don't even know that he voted yes for Afghanistan, so I'm not even sure why I'm bothering with this thread.

I KNOW what the Political Idiot RP said in the "REP NOMINEES DEBATE".....THAT is the crux of this issue.

Whether he originally voted for Afghanistan ( an unsubstantiated figment of your imagination ..... you could equally state that he voted for catshit for your breakfast), or not is immaterial.

His present stance, as indicated in the "REP NOMINEES DEBATE" is a FACT.

The Political Idiot RP's ideas on this issue are carved in marble: He unequivocally insists on the issue of MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS !!!"

Going to WAR for another country, is most definitely NOT "MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS" !!!

Ron Paul would make it clear that if any of our interests are fucked with he will bombard those who attacked with an assortment of bombs many nations didn't know exist.

We have the capabilities to do that, we don't because progressives and most republicans are pussies.

Terrorism wouldn't exist if we turned a small area into glass because the governments a) who encourage the terrorist bullshit and b) look the other way when it occurs would take it seriously then and they would surrender or would aggressively hunt terrorists and take the issue seriously.

Ron Paul knows little about Constitutional case law but he’s absolutely correct when it comes to American foreign policy, which there should be as little of as possible.

Because states have the constitutional right to do such per the Tenth Amendment.

I see you share Paul’s ignorance of the Constitution.

Fortunately the Supreme Court disagrees with you both:

From the beginning and for many years, the [Tenth A]mendment has been construed as not depriving the national government of authority to resort to all means for the exercise of a granted power which are appropriate and plainly adapted to the permitted end.

US v Darby (1941).

That's funny because this nation was built on Ron Pauls ideas.

I know Paul is old but not that old.

And both you and Paul never heard of the 14th Amendment.

Progressives believe this nation was founded in 1913.

And conservatives act as if it is 1913.

Ron Paul is the only candidate that's serious about giving the country back to the people and the state(s).

He will immediately do that without question.

So, he’s running for dictator?

Forum List

Back