The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Logic has determined that the point in time for the Mayan apocalypse, should it occur, is noon Guatemalan local time.That way, the entire planet is destroyed on the same day.

So you folks living in LA, be ready at 10:00 am tomorow....

The craziness continues!!! We only have a couple of weeks to live!!! :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLyo2abC1AQ]Planet Nibiru to pass Earth by August 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

No bug out bag is complete without it..personally my bug out bag is full of waterproof matches ,rolling paper a hindu kush seeds..cuz I figure I can trade joints for most anything I also carry a few matches and a joint in a water proof contanier at all times just in case I got 30 secs to stoned before the world explodes or what ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Filled up my entire doomsday vault

Thanks! I...uh...forgot to buy any. So if we'd all died, it would have been my fault. Sorry. :redface:

Well thankfully my stockpile kept Nibiru away. At least until it must feed again... :eek:
tqah1m3d9630mo4kzudk.png

Tsunamis- Earthquakes- Volcanoes eruptions- Sink holes- Global warming- ...and more.....

NASA won't tell you about it ........ no need to panic the population.............there is nothing to do anyway.

but

the elite has underground shelters ... only for them...not for you

it's NIBURU or planet X......

something is going on out there.

Tsunamis- Earthquakes- Volcanoes eruptions- Sink holes- Global warming- ...and more.....

NASA won't tell you about it ........ no need to panic the population.............there is nothing to do anyway.

but

the elite has underground shelters ... only for them...not for you

it's NIBURU or planet X......

something is going on out there.
Possibly, but it's neither Niburu nor Planet X.

Man, I don't know how many times I've lived through the end of the world now...

Forum List

Back