The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

There are real XT hazards without having to invent nonsense. Incoming comets and asteroids could wreak havoc. A solar flare like the Carrington Event would knock out electronics and grids. But we also know a bit about the time lapses between such events, and can calculate reasonable odds about them happening in our lifetime. Doesn't mean one might not happen tomorrow, but it does mean that realistically you are in more danger, mathematically, from the car you drive.

There are real XT hazards without having to invent nonsense. Incoming comets and asteroids could wreak havoc. A solar flare like the Carrington Event would knock out electronics and grids. But we also know a bit about the time lapses between such events, and can calculate reasonable odds about them happening in our lifetime. Doesn't mean one might not happen tomorrow, but it does mean that realistically you are in more danger, mathematically, from the car you drive.

exactly

The word is out about terral..

He is one of the COINTEL operatives spreading fear and disinfo about the synchromystical passing of elenin.

It is important to control people's awakening with methods of fear and confusion to make sure that what is to come will be controlled!
there IS something wrong with this comet and something serious is upon our generation.
Don't rely on Terral for your information though guys..
When a meteorite falls in a house in Buenos Aires - Argentina and the witnesses are taken into custody to change their statement to "i saw a gas explosion" in the date a PHO(Potentially Hazardous Object) of 13m was discovered on the 26th and supposedly passed at 0.6LD in the 27th!
When Nasa announces meteor showers in the 8th of Oct where we enter Elenin's tail and they claim that this is happening from another comet, NOT elenin, named the new meteor shower "Draconids" and it will be potentially damaging to satellites
When a satellite falls 2 days before the meteorite and NOONE catches a glimpse and the ISS is abandonded for the first time in its history, and another satelite falls within the week

when the US runs a drill on the alignment days called operation Operation Mountain Guardian [OMG] (i guess OMFG might have been worse!), pulling the president and important personalities to Denver Intl Airport and all these are official information from nasa.gov, spaceweather.com, space.com etc.

Then you know something is up and you should prepare because if you consider yourself an asset of this planet you are obliged to do your best to survive!

Don't listen to disinfo spreaders ..
I saw elenin through a telescope and i saw no comet. (go 2 pages back this thread)
I have been waking up over the monitor and so have others, looking through LASCO C3 camera in the alignment days and no object ever came between us and the sun. NASA ofcourse never commented on this

Maybe i'm just :cuckoo: loco but for me all these and more are very serious coincidences.
Maybe economic depression is happening for the exact same reason? Some 1% of the population pulling out all its money to turn it into gold, hence the global collapse?

whatever it is we're living it .. ready or not!
For more i would direct you to yt users Suspicious0bservers and 9Nania.
i :eusa_pray: it's nothing but i'm prepping up
I'd suggest the same
Peace, good luck!

I seem to have missed the stories about meteor showers, falling satellites, and the evacuation of the ISS on the 8th of Oct. Would you be so kind as to link them here for me?

TIA

The meteor shower happened the other day, and the satellite fell the week previous to Oct. 8. I don't know anything about ISS.

The Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell on 9/23, 6 days before cre3p posted this. His goofy little theory has 2 more falling near 10/8. And that the ISS would be abandoned, even though that never happened.

And, as far as i know, the President didn't go to Denver Int'l Airport on the 8th of October either. :lol:

I seem to have missed the stories about meteor showers, falling satellites, and the evacuation of the ISS on the 8th of Oct. Would you be so kind as to link them here for me?

TIA

The meteor shower happened the other day, and the satellite fell the week previous to Oct. 8. I don't know anything about ISS.

The Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite fell on 9/23, 6 days before cre3p posted this. His goofy little theory has 2 more falling near 10/8. And that the ISS would be abandoned, even though that never happened.

And, as far as i know, the President didn't go to Denver Int'l Airport on the 8th of October either. :lol:

Well you said you seemed to have missed the stories, as if to say they didn't happen. I was just pointing out that those 2 did happen.

Thanks for the updates and the links folks. "Honey you can come out now USMB says its all going to be OK!"

Thanks for the updates and the links folks. "Honey you can come out now USMB says its all going to be OK!"
Actually the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory told CBS News it's okay to come out.

For some people the internet is just too scary.

my dad is continuously watching YouTube videos on planet X, and elenin. he is set on buying into the garbage that some of these people spew on there. that was a factor in why i joined this forum; so that i could further educate myself as well as educate him with accurate facts.

being fairly new to the internet, he is amazed by the wealth of information at hand. but i don't think he quite understands the amount of disinformation also. it gets tricky debating with him at times because he is a christian believer, on top of being a YouTube scientist (most research is done on YouTube, or some crack pot's web site :cuckoo:).

YouTube name "BlueBeard2011" or Bill Deagle? has anyone ever heard of these jokers?

The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf is going to hit us tomorrow.

This is your last chance to BUY SILVER!!!!!!!

If by some chance you're reading this Terral, Merry Christmas!

Forum List

Back