The pitbull behind the homosexual agenda

Are you trying to intimate that dimocraps are the scum of the earth?

Shocking. Just....... Shocking I tell you

I don't care if it makes it unlegit it just shoes the queers do have an agenda as we have said all along...letting them adopt kids just gives them easy access to under age kids to rape and harm.

I don't care if it makes it unlegit it just shoes the queers do have an agenda as we have said all along...letting them adopt kids just gives them easy access to under age kids to rape and harm.

No, it shows one guy who allegedly had sex with a minor.

Compare that to the Catholic Church's comparable episodes and then tell me what that says about Christianity using the same reasoning you are using about homosexuality.

Nutter blog that appeals to other nutters.

Like the OP.

This story is on the same page from this guy:

http://www.fark.com/go/8599574

BOISE -- A Boise woman is facing felony charges after police say she attacked a Jewish acquaintance, stomping on the woman's neck as part of a bizarre bid to convert her to Christianity.

Now I wonder why the OP didn't choose to use that story for a thread to show us what the Christian 'agenda' is all about?

eh?

Like the OP.
You are more than welcome to prove the story wrong.

Of course we have an agenda - same rights as everyone else. That's our agenda.
Not hardly.Mental disorders shouldn't become rights they should be treated with medicine and psychiatric help.

Like the OP.

BOISE -- A Boise woman is facing felony charges after police say she attacked a Jewish acquaintance, stomping on the woman's neck as part of a bizarre bid to convert her to Christianity.

Now I wonder why the OP didn't choose to use that story for a thread to show us what the Christian 'agenda' is all about?

eh?
Well 1. I am not a christian and 2. that story was already posted.

Like the OP.

eh?

I know!!! I mean, you read about this happening almost every day!!!

:lol:

Like the OP.

eh?

How often did we read about Priests molesting minors/children?

Like the OP.

eh?

How often did we read about Priests molesting minors/children?

Perhaps you should have cited that instead of some random one-off occurrence?

So...you are accusing gays who adopt kids of being pedophiles.

So, is there some website where you leftwing whackadoodles get you clowny faces? You all seem to have them....

So, is there some website where you leftwing whackadoodles get you clowny faces? You all seem to have them....

It sure seems to bother you.

It sure seems to bother you.

Nah, not really... I just think its funny that you all have them.

Forum List

Back