The Physics Professor Poses Darwinian Question to Students

Physics Professor.

Well students, since you can’t show how Tesla car parts can evolve, that proves biological organisms can’t evolve
I guess that means I'll have to keep my Ford Fusion. Here I was thinking it might evolve into that Lambo I've always wanted.

Funny as Hades. Another left winger feigning intelligence that just taught us another lesson of their faith, "Don't do as I do, Do as I say.":auiqs.jpg: You charge others of dismissing science and replacing it with philosophy.........yet you offer no scientific evidence of Fact to support the philosophy of EVOLUTION that in reality is nothing but a THEORY.....i.e., based not upon facts in evidence, but conjecture, speculation and assumption, as the Scientific Method debunks the basic tenet of Life arising from "NOTHING"......dead matter.

If you have no "foundation".........you have nothing to build upon. The argument that you are presenting is muck like suggesting that the Empire State Building is floating on air at its base.....and you expect others to believe this absurd position as a fact. What? You don't have to explain it because you declare it has taken billions of years for nature to allow this floating foundation that looks like magic to the IGNORANT because they are just to stupid to agree with you?

If such is not the cause.........present the experiment that makes evolution the LAW OF EVOLUTION
Of course.........anything that can't be addressed by a humanist because there is NO ANSWER is ;)"Unworthy". Such as the scientific CAUSE of creation. Is your response much like the response of Stephen Hawking? The universe "created" itself from "NOTHING"?

In REAL SCIENCE........every event must have a superior CAUSE. Please explain in scientific terms the source of energy that caused the effect known as the Universe. No theories, facts of science only. Theories are nothing but philosophical arguments based upon conjecture, speculation and assumptions.
I have billions of years of evidence supporting each and everything I say.
You on the other hand have
1627175469364.png

Evolution is a theory because we can't prove EVERYTHING.
"Creation" or "design" or whatever term you people are using this week isn't even a theory. It's a fairy tale told to sway the ignorant and cowardly.
BUT
Let's go your way for a moment.
Design it is.
Two questions though...

Who and Why?
If there's a "design" there must be a "designer" so who is this "designer?"
AND
If there is a "designer" there must be a purpose for the "design." What is it?

I do not deny the possibility that life on this planet may have been "jumpstarted,"
This topic has been covered many times in the Sci-Fi world.
If there is a "designer" it is more likely one of these persons:
1627176178508.png

Rather than this guy
1627176070854.png

Can you see infrared light?
Can you hear sound at pitches beyond human capacity?

The evidence is there in plain sight.
All you need do is look.
if its there in plain sight was does everyone refuse to show it??

all of you just keep telling me to believe it, sorry I need proof,,

I love how people scrap the bottom of the barrel to certify their religious views but turn and run when you ask why their god created plants before the sun :lol:

That is more likely than claiming some 10's of trillions of beneficial genetic mutations occurred all in a row over a mere 10 million years, like evolution cultists claim.

That is some of the dumbest argument I have ever heard. Furthermore, It is unlikely I would consult a physics professor on Darwin, or a molecular biologist on Faraday's laws of electrolysis, electromagnetic spin or studies of electromagnetic field dynamics.
The idea of "just ask a smart person", they know about everything, don't work.
lol well relying on Dawkins, an alleged biologist, hasn't resulted in any brilliance, that's for sure; he couldn't argue his way out of a paper bag with the bottom already tore out of it.

That is more likely than claiming some 10's of trillions of beneficial genetic mutations occurred all in a row over a mere 10 million years, like evolution cultists claim.
Genetic mutations are a well understood process in the biological sciences. Gods performing magic tricks don't lend themselves to any testing.

Having plants before sun is more likely than life evolving? Ummm ok :dunno:

Genetic mutations are a well understood process in the biological sciences. Gods performing magic tricks don't lend themselves to any testing.
Wrong again s usual; lie most semi-educated typs, you don't really understand the differences between adaptation and genetic mutations; the latter are nearly all bad, with very very rare odds they will be positive, while adaptation is already built into most cells. When you get out of Jr. High and take some real laboratory science courses instead of very basic overviews and propaganda, you might also develop a better sense of what empirical evidence is.

Seeing it IS proving the claim.
We even have names to the people who do it professionally...
They're called BREEDERS.
Dogs, cats, horses,...all EVOLVING right before your eyes.
seeing it only means it exists now,, has nothing to do with millions or billions of yrs ago and how it came to be,,

you just keep believing what they tell you to believe,,

Forum List

Back