The people telling Trump not to use twitter are the same kind of people who told FDR not to...

hahahahaha.....

Why don't we compare some of FDR's Fireside Chats with Trump's tweets and see if they are just like them.....?

:lol:

hahahahaha.....

Why don't we compare some of FDR's Fireside Chats with Trump's tweets and see if they are just like them.....?

:lol:

Good idea.

FDR: "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself".

Now let's hear from Rump:

screen%20shot%202015-08-07%20at%207.16.44%20am.png

_84419930_ea20af18-1d9a-48a3-a992-3da68a32c1c6.jpg

Wow. Deep.
Gee Wally. I feel so inspired.

...use the radio.

Trump’s tweets are little different from FDR’s chats

Trump will continue to tweet to the American people, because it's the only way he has to get around the WALL OF LIES that the mainstream media have built around him and his message.

Tweet has served him well and for him to quit using it is ludicrous.

He can get his word out and go around the biased media. Hope he continues to use it.

he can ''express'' his lies without being questioned on them by our watchdog press...

it's juvenile and embarrassing to watch ...for any normal adult imo.

If Trump's was tweeting substantial or meaningful messages, no one would mind him keeping his tweeter account. But Trump says the dumbest things on twitter.

It would be beneficial to firstly himself and the American people if he got rid of it or stopped tweeting.

Lets not forget Twitter is where Trump has spread most of his lies.

he can ''express'' his lies without being questioned on them by our watchdog press...

it's juvenile and embarrassing to watch ...for any normal adult imo.

Every time I see one of his Twits I feel like I just peeked at the diary of a 14-year-old girl while she's occupied with her dreamy photos of Bobby Sherman in Tiger Beat magazine.

Well his Tweets have worked quite well for him.

Bobby Sherman will have to take a back seat.

Trump will continue to tweet to the American people, because it's the only way he has to get around the WALL OF LIES that the mainstream media have built around him and his message.
To me, anyone who takes issue with him using Twitter is a hypocrite. If other people are going to go there, so can our leaders if they choose to.

God bless you and our new leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion its cool to see a public figure join the rest of us somewhere. Their doing such a thing shows that they don't think that they are too big for their britches to be with the rest of us. :) :) :)

To me, anyone who takes issue with him using Twitter is a hypocrite. If other people are going to go there, so can our leaders if they choose to.

God bless you and our new leader always!!!

Holly

P.S. In my opinion its cool to see a public figure join the rest of us somewhere. Their doing such a thing shows that they don't think that they are too big for their britches to be with the rest of us. :) :) :)

Using a new technology is one thing ---------- staying up all night to send weepy whines at 3:27 in the morning because he's still butthurt over somebody declining to worship his narcissistic ass, is quite another.

It's not the technology that's at issue here ........ it's the mental illness.

^^^ If one person can have words, so can another. To me, he is no different from anyone else who chooses to complain about anything.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

^^^ If one person can have words, so can another. To me, he is no different from anyone else who chooses to complain about anything.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Of course. And those words offer a window into the personality. I have yet to see a Rump Twit that wasn't made entirely of butthurt, with the occasional who-cares gossip about other people's business that he thinks are "celebrities". See the examples posted above, post 9.

FDR's broadcasts, to return to the OP point, didn't sit there and whine and whimper and cry the blues about the Ted Cruz or the Megyn Kelly of the day, nor did he sit and opine about who-cares celebrities' personal lives. Nor did he stay up at 3:27 in the morning delivering them.

Last edited:
And still no one has come up with any entities that "told FDR not to use the radio".

n37nkkimyns6wr51ud16_400x400.jpeg

Forum List

Back