The PEOPLE sending a message! Speaker Ryan Booed at Trump Rally in Speaker's Wis. Hometown

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
newsmax.com ^ | 3/29/16 | Todd Beamon
Speaker Paul Ryan was booed Tuesday after Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump mentioned him during a rally in his hometown in Wisconsin. "How do you like Paul Ryan?" Trump asked supporters at a rally in Janesville, The Hill reports. "You like him?" The boos overtook the cheers inside the Janesville Conference Center. "I was told to be nice to Paul Ryan," the developer added. "He's the speaker, he's a nice guy. "He called me the other day. He was very nice." Trump then asked the crowd whether they were Republicans and conservative. The supporters cheered in response to both questions,...

ryan%2Brino.jpg

Uh, oh. Mentioning someone, and the crowd booing in response is called "bad tone" these days. ;)

Speaker Paul Ryan was booed Tuesday after Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump mentioned him during a rally in his hometown in Wisconsin. "How do you like Paul Ryan?" Trump asked supporters at a rally in Janesville, The Hill reports. "You like him?" The boos overtook the cheers inside the Janesville Conference Center. "I was told to be nice to Paul Ryan," the developer added. "He's the speaker, he's a nice guy. "He called me the other day. He was very nice." Trump then asked the crowd whether they were Republicans and conservative. The supporters cheered in response to both questions,...

ryan%2Brino.jpg

Trump and his followers are afraid that Ryan might be the one given the nomination by the GOP. It's already been determined that Trump won't be.

• Banned

ryan%2Brino.jpg

Trump and his followers are afraid that Ryan might be the one given the nomination by the GOP. It's already been determined that Trump won't be.

Perhaps the PEOPLE need to be reminded!!!

boehner-ryan-amnesty-amigos.jpg

ryan%2Brino.jpg

Silly teabagger. The GOP already told you they would chose the nominee--------not THE PEOPLE

• Banned

ryan%2Brino.jpg

Silly teabagger. The GOP already told you they would chose the nominee--------not THE PEOPLE

And YOU, being a brain dead clown, agree with this bullshit! :cuckoo:

ryan%2Brino.jpg

Whether I agree is not your problem. It's not my call anyway. Your problem is the GOP who is shitting on you. Aren't you glad you have spent so much time supporting them?

ryan%2Brino.jpg

Whether I agree is not your problem. It's not my call anyway. Your problem is the GOP who is shitting on you. Aren't you glad you have spent so much time supporting them?

What he says is MUCH MORE RELEVANT to DemoRATS...just look to their Super Delegates!

ryan%2Brino.jpg

Not to mention, took off Debt cap. Now they run un-limited. can't have pesky think like that slowing down "progress" for the American People.

What he says is MUCH MORE RELEVANT to DemoRATS...just look to their Super Delegates!

He was on the GOP committee. I'm not sure what he has to do with the DNC.

Mr. Ryan spreads his butt cheeks to Typhoid Barry and his hermaphrodite husband/wife thing more often than any other Republican I can think of.

You rubes are under the delusion that the majority of the electorate is made up of uneducated angry white christians

"The PEOPLE sending a message! Speaker Ryan Booed at Trump Rally in Speaker's Wis. Hometown"

‘The people’ are doing no such thing – a handful of ridiculous Trump supporters are not ‘the people.’

Who cares?

The latest polls have Cruz thumping Trump in Wisconsin.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Wisconsin Republican Presidential Primary

Cruz is going to win that state by some distance.

:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The Optimus poll where 6000 people were polled Trump is at 29%, Kasich 26%, and Cruz at 25% with a margin of error of 1.14%. Again this poll has 6000 polled. The other poll, the Marquette poll polls 471 people and finds Cruz at 40%, Trump at 30%, and Kasich at 21% with a margin of error of 5.8%. Interestingly, there is no mention of the Optimus poll anywhere when you google "Wisconsin polls" but Marquette is plastered everywhere. You would think that a poll polling 6000 people instead of 471 would give a better picture of what is happening especially when one only has a 1.4% margin of error and the other has 5.8%. The media seems totally disinterested. Conclusion! The Wisconsin race is wide open and Trump has a very good shot.

Take all of this poll data with a grain of salt. Instead look at the visible activity you can rely upon. The crowds, or the raw data which has not reached a filter.

Last Night – Between 8 and 9 p.m., when Cruz answered questions from Anderson Cooper and GOP voters in Wisconsin, CNN averaged 2.78 million viewers, 853,000 of whom were in the demo. Between 9 and 10 p.m., when it was Trump’s turn, CNN averaged 4.04 million viewers, with 1.33 million in the demo.

That’s 45.32% more people who tuned in to watch Donald Trump than watched Ted Cruz on the same show.
Kasich was on last, between 10 and 11 p.m. During that hour, CNN averaged 2.97 million viewers, with 999,000 in the demo.

CNN’s closest competitor during the evening, Fox News, also saw a boost when Trump appeared on Sean Hannity’s 10 p.m. show. Hannity’s program with Trump averaged 466,000 in the demo, almost half as many as watched Kasich on CNN. (link)

Who cares?

The latest polls have Cruz thumping Trump in Wisconsin.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Wisconsin Republican Presidential Primary

Cruz is going to win that state by some distance.

:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The Optimus poll where 6000 people were polled Trump is at 29%, Kasich 26%, and Cruz at 25% with a margin of error of 1.14%. Again this poll has 6000 polled. The other poll, the Marquette poll polls 471 people and finds Cruz at 40%, Trump at 30%, and Kasich at 21% with a margin of error of 5.8%. Interestingly, there is no mention of the Optimus poll anywhere when you google "Wisconsin polls" but Marquette is plastered everywhere. You would think that a poll polling 6000 people instead of 471 would give a better picture of what is happening especially when one only has a 1.4% margin of error and the other has 5.8%. The media seems totally disinterested. Conclusion! The Wisconsin race is wide open and Trump has a very good shot.

Take all of this poll data with a grain of salt. Instead look at the visible activity you can rely upon. The crowds, or the raw data which has not reached a filter.

Last Night – Between 8 and 9 p.m., when Cruz answered questions from Anderson Cooper and GOP voters in Wisconsin, CNN averaged 2.78 million viewers, 853,000 of whom were in the demo. Between 9 and 10 p.m., when it was Trump’s turn, CNN averaged 4.04 million viewers, with 1.33 million in the demo.

That’s 45.32% more people who tuned in to watch Donald Trump than watched Ted Cruz on the same show.
Kasich was on last, between 10 and 11 p.m. During that hour, CNN averaged 2.97 million viewers, with 999,000 in the demo.

CNN’s closest competitor during the evening, Fox News, also saw a boost when Trump appeared on Sean Hannity’s 10 p.m. show. Hannity’s program with Trump averaged 466,000 in the demo, almost half as many as watched Kasich on CNN. (link)

And the RNC doesn't care about any of that. They have decided ABT Anyone But Trump.

Forum List

Back