The people most affected by COVID-19 are the least productive!

Like ME! I'm 77 years old.
The below findings point out the need to not put the entire population on quarantine but those of us that are most affected and least productive!
The other MAJOR point that the MSM is HIDING from all of us is that nearly 85% of the COVID-19 cases are NOT hospitalized.
In the USA as of 7:37:49 AM 4/18/20 there were 112,260 hospitalized from COVID-19 in the USA. That means of the 706,779 cases
in the USA, nearly 600,000 are either quarantined at home, or whatever... but are NOT DEAD nor Hospitalized.
You think the MSM would bring that to your attention... but as Rahm Emmanuel once said (and recently repeated...) Rahm Emanuel reprises 'never let a crisis go to waste' catchphrase amid coronavirus pandemic.

View attachment 324838

You use one data point to try and paint a picture. Many of those who pass away have underlying conditions, including those who reside in communities with foul air and those who smoke. Age does not factor into the OP by itself.

BTW, since I live in CA and live 1/4 mile from a major highway which in normal times is gridlocked during commute hours, we have noticed too things from our backyard: Near silence from road noise, and the sweet smell of fresh air. In my community everyone who shops at the grocery markets, or goes to restaurants for pick ups, wear a mask, as do the employees who bring good to our car, those who work in Costco and all the grocery stores.

Well how do you suggest the rest of the 22 million Americans that evidently pay taxes that you don't do?
OH yea... I know. TAX the wealthy! TAX corporations 90%. Lazy dumb asses like you are why COVID-19 will be truly
Darwinian!

I have lost more in the Markets in the last two months than the average American taxpayer earned in the last three years. Fortunately, my wife and I have followed the sage advise to keep six months (we actually can go for more than a year) savings to provide for food, clothing, shelter and medical insurance; both of our cars are 2018 models and one is an all electric Chevy Volt, + we have solar panels on our home and even a well in the quarter acre backyard, used to grow veggies and a couple of fruit trees.

I am 77 years old. I am not advocating eugenics. I am pointing out to evidently low reading comprehension, (possibly senile seniors and gullible non-seniors) that the MSM have taken COVID-19 as a political tool to make up for the FACT they donated 96% to Hillary and lost! Hence they have blown COVID-19 so out of proportion just to make another Trump negative.
And the really great part about that is that it totally reinforces the point that uninformed Americans are learning about this
and more and more are NOT believing what the MSM produces.
So folks... my point of the OP is to tell you in summary:
According to a report on patient characteristics from Italy's National Institute of Health released on March 17,
-- 99% of COVID-19 patients who have died in the country had at least one preexisting condition.
-- Nearly 50% of the patients who died had three preexisting conditions.

And those that are younger than 65 generally survive without hospitalization, i.e. 85% of COVID-19 are not hospitalized.
But the MSM is NOT telling you that because they are biasing the news. And the reason is they donated 96% to Hillary!
Do you people comprehend that COVID-19 is a political tool blown out of proportion by the MSM!
Where was the same 7/24 MSM during H1N1 when 57 million Americans got it?
SwineFlu-2009-2010.png

Obamaswineflu.png

Acceptable to you, not to me and other rational and moral people.

It’s just a cost-benefit analysis. Once an individual becomes a liability rather than an asset to society, why do we allow them to become a drain on this society?

The more you post, the more you expose your inner Nazism. I knew you were a callous conservative, but now I know you are also evil.

Like ME! I'm 77 years old.
The below findings point out the need to not put the entire population on quarantine but those of us that are most affected and least productive!
The other MAJOR point that the MSM is HIDING from all of us is that nearly 85% of the COVID-19 cases are NOT hospitalized.
In the USA as of 7:37:49 AM 4/18/20 there were 112,260 hospitalized from COVID-19 in the USA. That means of the 706,779 cases
in the USA, nearly 600,000 are either quarantined at home, or whatever... but are NOT DEAD nor Hospitalized.
You think the MSM would bring that to your attention... but as Rahm Emmanuel once said (and recently repeated...) Rahm Emanuel reprises 'never let a crisis go to waste' catchphrase amid coronavirus pandemic.

View attachment 324838

You're a fine american sir
A lot of older retired folks round here will collect thier s.s. and work 20 25 hours a week as a cashier ...in the what

Open supermarkets where entire towns shop .
they worked through the whole thing

Open the country ...hurry hurry tick tok

Trump is right dont let the tyrants win

The more you post, the more you expose your inner Nazism. I knew you were a callous conservative, but now I know you are also evil.

I am who and what I am. I’m an Isolationist, an Authoritarian, and a Nationalist... I don’t deny that. If that makes me Evil, so be it.

That does not make me a Nazi. I agree there are similarities, but significant differences as well.

Acceptable to you, not to me and other rational and moral people.

It’s just a cost-benefit analysis. Once an individual becomes a liability rather than an asset to society, why do we allow them to become a drain on this society?

Naah...he's just your basic five-and-dime nut.

And my point is the MSM is NOT telling the whole story because they hate people like me i.e. even though I'm 77 because I am aware of their biased and one sided reporting.
I was agreeing with you...

I am in my late 50's and I have congestive heart failure. I am in that group of people who have an 80% mortality rate if I catch this virus. My grand-kids come over every weekend. They come wearing masks and clean and we visit. Simple mitigation steps keep me and my wife, who has late stage Crones Disease and is on immune-suppresants, safe. If anyone has a fever they stay home.

And my point is the MSM is NOT telling the whole story because they hate people like me i.e. even though I'm 77 because I am aware of their biased and one sided reporting.

I am in my late 50's and I have congestive heart failure. I am in that group of people who have an 80% mortality rate if I catch this virus. My grand-kids come over every weekend. They come wearing masks and clean and we visit. Simple mitigation steps keep me and my wife, who has late stage Crones Disease and is on immune-suppresants, safe. If anyone has a fever they stay home.
Well there you go. "Fever" is a good indicator. Not the only one but with you wife with Crohn's disease it is even smarter to limit
exposure. My point which I'm sharing though is the MSM NEVER had the 7/24 coverage of H1N1 and 60 million Americans had it.
The difference? Trump is the president and many Americans like me "tolerated" Obama but used the election to replace idiots like him!

Well there you go. "Fever" is a good indicator. Not the only one but with you wife with Crohn's disease it is even smarter to limit
exposure. My point which I'm sharing though is the MSM NEVER had the 7/24 coverage of H1N1 and 60 million Americans had it.
The difference? Trump is the president and many Americans like me "tolerated" Obama but used the election to replace idiots like him!

Your conclusion is absurd. Trump brought all of his criticism on himself. Obama is still liked and was more capable than trump has ever been.

Forum List

Back