The people most affected by COVID-19 are the least productive!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Like ME! I'm 77 years old.
The below findings point out the need to not put the entire population on quarantine but those of us that are most affected and least productive!
The other MAJOR point that the MSM is HIDING from all of us is that nearly 85% of the COVID-19 cases are NOT hospitalized.
In the USA as of 7:37:49 AM 4/18/20 there were 112,260 hospitalized from COVID-19 in the USA. That means of the 706,779 cases
in the USA, nearly 600,000 are either quarantined at home, or whatever... but are NOT DEAD nor Hospitalized.
You think the MSM would bring that to your attention... but as Rahm Emmanuel once said (and recently repeated...) Rahm Emanuel reprises 'never let a crisis go to waste' catchphrase amid coronavirus pandemic.

Screen Shot 2020-04-18 at 9.42.39 AM.png

The below findings point out the need to not put the entire population on quarantine but those of us that are most affected and least productive!
The other MAJOR point that the MSM is HIDING from all of us is that nearly 85% of the COVID-19 cases are NOT hospitalized.
In the USA as of 7:37:49 AM 4/18/20 there were 112,260 hospitalized from COVID-19 in the USA. That means of the 706,779 cases
in the USA, nearly 600,000 are either quarantined at home, or whatever... but are NOT DEAD nor Hospitalized.
You think the MSM would bring that to your attention... but as Rahm Emmanuel once said (and recently repeated...) Rahm Emanuel reprises 'never let a crisis go to waste' catchphrase amid coronavirus pandemic.

View attachment 324838
Were already opening up some shops and stores with distancing guidelines and special times for the elderly to shop. Its not hard to accommodate us older folks and keep us safe. The biggest concern is family members getting their loved ones sick and that leaves them very lonely. Dying or lonely? The loneliness is far worse for some.

This virus is a socalists wet dream as it kills the elderly and reduces the load on thier giveaways. This is why socalist policies are so dangerous, this becomes an economic decision to kill them rather than allow them to consume resources.
Looks like the conservatives are the ones being cavalier with the lives of the elderly. Not sure what you are talking about.

This virus is a socalists wet dream as it kills the elderly and reduces the load on thier giveaways. This is why socalist policies are so dangerous, this becomes an economic decision to kill them rather than allow them to consume resources.
Looks like the conservatives are the ones being cavalier with the lives of the elderly. Not sure what you are talking about.
If we had taken the advice of Pelosie, Schumar, Deblasio and Coumo this nation would be on fire today and our hospital systems would have collapsed under the weight of democrat stupidity. IF we followed the Obama Model we would wait 6 months before doing anything. Interesting how you want to now take credit for something you had no hand in.

Life is a risk. There is a greater chance of falling down the stairs today than there is of catching COVID-19 (In rural America) if simple steps are taken by family (masks, washing hands, showering, clean cloths, etc) when going to see loved ones. ITs called commonsense and I know its foreign to your inability to think for yourself.

View attachment 324838

You use one data point to try and paint a picture. Many of those who pass away have underlying conditions, including those who reside in communities with foul air and those who smoke. Age does not factor into the OP by itself.

BTW, since I live in CA and live 1/4 mile from a major highway which in normal times is gridlocked during commute hours, we have noticed too things from our backyard: Near silence from road noise, and the sweet smell of fresh air. In my community everyone who shops at the grocery markets, or goes to restaurants for pick ups, wear a mask, as do the employees who bring good to our car, those who work in Costco and all the grocery stores.

View attachment 324838
Do you remember when the deaths of four people in Benghazi!! was the worst tragedy you could think of, worthy of tens of millions of dollars worth of investigations and hearings?

Now these same people, who went nuts over those four deaths, are willing to condem tens of thousands of people to death for their candidate's re-election campaign.

It doesn't even seem sane, does it.

I'll dress the way I want to- I'm 72. If you believe you have the right to force me to bend to your beliefs then rethinking rights might be in order-

From what I"ve seen the masks have become fashion accessories- I've never been a slave to fashion- the only thing I am forced to be a slave to is corruption- and I fight it the way "I" deem best.

View attachment 324838
Do you remember when the deaths of four people in Benghazi!! was the worst tragedy you could think of, worthy of tens of millions of dollars worth of investigations and hearings?

Now these same people, who went nuts over those four deaths, are willing to condem tens of thousands of people to death for their candidate's re-election campaign.

Gaslighting never works for long, Horseman

Do you remember when the deaths of four people in Benghazi!!
I do- it's immaterial to an infection, outside the infection of corruption and lying which is a disease exercised, not contracted by osmosis.

View attachment 324838

Gaslighting never works for long, Horseman
Your lips must just be the brightest orange....

View attachment 324838

You may not have done anything of merit in your life but others have.

We wouldn't have a nation without the generation before us.

Older people worked all their lives and contributed in ways you will never acknowledge.

Older people already contributed to our society. They've already done what younger people haven't and you want to kill them using very sick justifications.

People like my dad, he's not with us anymore but he designed the interiors of most of Boeing's commercial planes. Before that he was in Army in the Korean War where he was one of the people who designed the first generation of bombs that spewed stuff out of them to inflict more harm on people. Which saved countless American lives. After the war the government sent him to Hanford Nuclear facility to design and work on nuclear bombs. To make America safe. He also saved countless lives in Armenia after the earthquakes in the late 80s and early 90s.

Or people like my aunt. The virus killed her last week. In her life she saved countless lives in Armenia with my dad. Her regular job was accounting in her husband's family business. They make teeth, dentures and prosthetics for the mouth. They helped countless people for decades. People who didn't have teeth.

Or my uncle by marriage. He took his mom's recipes for pilaf and put it in a box. Now, Near East Rice is on the shelves of most stores in America feeding countless millions of Americans.

Or my mom. She was an OBGYN. She saved countless lives in her many decades of work. She brought countless lives into this world. Safely and healthy.

Those are just a few people who made real contributions to our nation and world. Older generations are filled with people who made contributions and helped people.

THEY ARE WORTH SOMETHING.

They most certainly don't deserve to be. thrown away and killed. Much less to satisfy yours and people like you need for instant gratification.

You and people like you don't deserve to live in America and enjoy the lifestyle past generations worked hard to create for us.

Your lust to kill people is digusting.

The Republican Party, the party of killing your grandparents.

You really are sick people.

View attachment 324838

You may not have done anything of merit in your life but others have.

We wouldn't have a nation without the generation before us.

Older people worked all their lives and contributed in ways you will never acknowledge.

Older people already contributed to our society. They've already done what younger people haven't and you want to kill them using very sick justifications.

People like my dad, he's not with us anymore but he designed the interiors of most of Boeing's commercial planes. Before that he was in Army in the Korean War where he was one of the people who designed the first generation of bombs that spewed stuff out of them to inflict more harm on people. Which saved countless American lives. After the war the government sent him to Hanford Nuclear facility to design and work on nuclear bombs. To make America safe. He also saved countless lives in Armenia after the earthquakes in the late 80s and early 90s.

Or people like my aunt. The virus killed her last week. In her life she saved countless lives in Armenia with my dad. Her regular job was accounting in her husband's family business. They make teeth, dentures and prosthetics for the mouth. They helped countless people for decades. People who didn't have teeth.

Or my uncle by marriage. He took his mom's recipes for pilaf and put it in a box. Now, Near East Rice is on the shelves of most stores in America feeding countless millions of Americans.

Or my mom. She was an OBGYN. She saved countless lives in her many decades of work. She brought countless lives into this world. Safely and healthy.

Those are just a few people who made real contributions to our nation and world. Older generations are filled with people who made contributions and helped people.

THEY ARE WORTH SOMETHING.

They most certainly don't deserve to be. thrown away and killed. Much less to satisfy yours and people like you need for instant gratification.

You and people like you don't deserve to live in America and enjoy the lifestyle past generations worked hard to create for us.

Your lust to kill people is digusting.

The Republican Party, the party of killing your grandparents.

You really are sick people.
I am sick because I'm 77 years old? Still logical? Still point out the extreme biased MSM?
One thing at least you can thank me for is the opportunity for you to BRAG about your relatives.
As an OBGYN did she help abort the nearly 61,885,453 abortions that the Democrat party encourages, i.e. for example these states say abortions are ESSENTIAL... weird how taking a life is OK while preventing people for

Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Indiana, New Jersey, Illinois, Oregon, Hawaii and Virginia deemed abortions essential during the outbreak.
  • “Terminating a pregnancy is not considered a nonessential, elective invasive procedure,” a Massachusetts health official said.

What is really sad is your reading comprehension. I guess your relatives consumed logical thinking capacity for you!
I was not ADVOCATING the DEATHS of older people!
WHERE was there any discussion of that?
NOWHERE!! I'm an older person!
MY major point which because I guess was too complicated for you, was the MSM has hyped this to such a degree that
there is nearly NO positive news regarding COVID-19.
Positive news like 85% of people that contract it are not hospitalized or DIE!
That the majority of people affected are NOT in the work force...YET the work force is being penalized!
But these points go way over your head as you obviously are not capable of understanding more than a 30 second TV sound byte.

OH my goodness! I'm 77 years old. And I'm "cavalier with my LIFE you dumb shit!
MY POINT that obviously goes way way beyond your reading comprehension is
A) 85% COVID-19 patients survive without hospitalization!
B) Most of the COVID-19 are over 65! How in the f...k is that a "cavalier" or "eugenics" suggestion?
C) Most of those that survive that are under 65 are in the work force and because the MSM has blown COVID-19 so out of
proportion even to the point of this FACT: 3,700 people counted as dead due to COVID-19 never TESTED for it but
like dummies like you "presumed" to die.
D) YOU, the BIASED MSM and your dumb ass ilk are so politically driven to hate Trump you'd rather see more deaths! See more
false stories...all because you hate the man. Well dummies like you have a choice! A lucid, sharp businessman like Trump
or this:...
Biden Confuses Wife And Sister On Stage
While celebrating his Super Tuesday victories on stage in California, Biden mixed up his wife and sister on stage.

“By the way, this is my little sister Valerie!” Biden said as he grabbed his wife’s right hand. “And I’m Jill’s husband,” he added when reaching for his sister’s.
iden appeared to forget the Declaration of Independence.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” Biden began. “All men and women created by- go- you know- you know the thing.”
My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate,”

And these are just a few of the really GAFFE filled Biden life that idiots like you want to see!
NYTfalsearticle.png

View attachment 324838

You use one data point to try and paint a picture. Many of those who pass away have underlying conditions, including those who reside in communities with foul air and those who smoke. Age does not factor into the OP by itself.

BTW, since I live in CA and live 1/4 mile from a major highway which in normal times is gridlocked during commute hours, we have noticed too things from our backyard: Near silence from road noise, and the sweet smell of fresh air. In my community everyone who shops at the grocery markets, or goes to restaurants for pick ups, wear a mask, as do the employees who bring good to our car, those who work in Costco and all the grocery stores.

Well how do you suggest the rest of the 22 million Americans that evidently pay taxes that you don't do?
OH yea... I know. TAX the wealthy! TAX corporations 90%. Lazy dumb asses like you are why COVID-19 will be truly
Darwinian!

OH my goodness! I'm 77 years old. And I'm "cavalier with my LIFE you dumb shit!
MY POINT that obviously goes way way beyond your reading comprehension is
A) 85% COVID-19 patients survive without hospitalization!
B) Most of the COVID-19 are over 65! How in the f...k is that a "cavalier" or "eugenics" suggestion?
C) Most of those that survive that are under 65 are in the work force and because the MSM has blown COVID-19 so out of
proportion even to the point of this FACT: 3,700 people counted as dead due to COVID-19 never TESTED for it but
like dummies like you "presumed" to die.
D) YOU, the BIASED MSM and your dumb ass ilk are so politically driven to hate Trump you'd rather see more deaths! See more
false stories...all because you hate the man. Well dummies like you have a choice! A lucid, sharp businessman like Trump
or this:...
Biden Confuses Wife And Sister On Stage
While celebrating his Super Tuesday victories on stage in California, Biden mixed up his wife and sister on stage.

“By the way, this is my little sister Valerie!” Biden said as he grabbed his wife’s right hand. “And I’m Jill’s husband,” he added when reaching for his sister’s.
iden appeared to forget the Declaration of Independence.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident,” Biden began. “All men and women created by- go- you know- you know the thing.”
My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate,”

And these are just a few of the really GAFFE filled Biden life that idiots like you want to see!
View attachment 324869
I didn't read any of that shit. Still not sure how they are going to sell this to Trump's wider base who happen to be the ones most at risk.

View attachment 324838
Were already opening up some shops and stores with distancing guidelines and special times for the elderly to shop. Its not hard to accommodate us older folks and keep us safe. The biggest concern is family members getting their loved ones sick and that leaves them very lonely. Dying or lonely? The loneliness is far worse for some.

And my point is the MSM is NOT telling the whole story because they hate people like me i.e. even though I'm 77 because I am aware of their biased and one sided reporting.
85% of COVID-19 patients survive and are never hospitalized! Did you know that?
NO the MSM is not telling you that! They are also NOT telling you this!
  • According to a report on patient characteristics from Italy's National Institute of Health released on March 17, 99% of COVID-19 patients who have died in the country had at least one preexisting condition.
  • Nearly 50% of the patients who died had three preexisting conditions.

Do you understand? 99% of COVID-19 deaths had either diabetes, hypertension, etc conditions!
Have you heard that?
BUT because the BIASED MSM hates Trump as do most people that aren't capable of logically thinking or have a low
reading comprehension, they believe what the BIASED MSM puts out.
I bet you didn't know this FACT:
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton, compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump. While coverage of President Obama included 59% favorable content among the 10 news outlets compared to 41% negative, coverage of President Trump has included a whopping 80% of reporting that is negative in tone, with just 20% that is positive.
So what kind of deleterious information would you BET that the MSM that donated 96% to Hillary would produce?

Forum List

Back