The Pathology of the Rich: Disposable Citizens

The Robin hood mentality, never created jobs. It only make one seem pathetic, envious and apathetic to any responsibility to ones self.

Some people just need to put their big girl panties on

How big are yours? I might need to borrow a pair. Why is it a pair when there is only one?

I don't have ANY.

politicians and their ideologies are acceptable as long as they let me live as I feel like it and don't rob me of my earnings too savagely ( as current does)
Contrary to you, I do not consider them to be gods and chose the lesser evil.

Last edited:
The real Pathology of Disposable Citizens is with our Big Government Overlords...the ones who think it's no big deal that millions of people are losing the Insurance They Liked and the Doctors They Liked just because said overlords think they are too stupid to recognize that their plans are substandard.
Who wrote the Affordable Care Act?

"When the legislation that became known as 'Obamacare was first drafted, the key legislator was the Democratic Chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, Max Baucus, whose committee took the lead in drafting the legislation.

"As Baucus himself repeatedly boasted, the architect of that legislation was Elizabeth Folwer, his chief health policy counsel; indeed, as Marcy Wheeler discovered, it was Fowler who actually drafted it.

"As Politico put it at the time: 'If you drew an organizational chart of major players in the Senate health care negotiations, Fowler would be the chief operating officer.'

"What was most amazing about all of that was that, before joining Baucus' office as the point person for the health care bill, Fowler was the Vice President for Public Policy and External Affairs (i.e. informal lobbying) at WellPoint, the nation's largest health insurance provider (before going to WellPoint, as well as after, Fowler had worked as Baucus' top health care aide).

"And when that health care bill was drafted, the person whom Fowler replaced as chief health counsel in Baucus' office, Michelle Easton, was lobbying for WellPoint as a principal at Tarplin, Downs, and Young."

Obamacare architect leaves White House for pharmaceutical industry job | Glenn Greenwald | Comment is free | theguardian.com

You're saying Aristotle, Machiavelli, and Smith weren't aware of the Masters of Mankind and their relationship to the 99%?

I am saying - quit preaching your failed and lying marxist dogma. It does not work and is outdated
:D

"'The rich are different from us,' F. Scott Fitzgerald is said to have remarked to Ernest Hemingway, to which Hemingway allegedly replied, 'Yes, they have more money.'”

"The exchange, although it never actually took place, sums up a wisdom Fitzgerald had that eluded Hemingway.

"The rich are different.

"The cocoon of wealth and privilege permits the rich to turn those around them into compliant workers, hangers-on, servants, flatterers and sycophants. Wealth breeds, as Fitzgerald illustrated in 'The Great Gatsby' and his short story 'The Rich Boy,' a class of people for whom human beings are disposable commodities.

"Colleagues, associates, employees, kitchen staff, servants, gardeners, tutors, personal trainers, even friends and family, bend to the whims of the wealthy or disappear.

"Once oligarchs achieve unchecked economic and political power, as they have in the United States, the citizens too become disposable."

Like Fitzgerald, Chris Hedges spent his early years among the rich and famous. At age 10 Chris earned a scholarship to an exclusive New England boarding school, and he spent some of his vacation time in the homes of his classmates:

"I spent time in the homes of the ultra-rich and powerful, watching my classmates, who were children, callously order around men and women who worked as their chauffeurs, cooks, nannies and servants.

"When the sons and daughters of the rich get into serious trouble there are always lawyers, publicists and political personages to protect them—George W. Bush’s life is a case study in the insidious affirmative action for the rich.

"The rich have a snobbish disdain for the poor—despite well-publicized acts of philanthropy—and the middle class.

"These lower classes are viewed as uncouth parasites, annoyances that have to be endured, at times placated and always controlled in the quest to amass more power and money."

Chris Hedges: Let?s Get This Class War Started - Chris Hedges - Truthdig

"The inability to grasp the pathology of our oligarchic rulers is one of our gravest faults."

The ultra rich can continue to have their snobbish disdain for the poor as long they continue with their philanthropy and creating the millions of jobs for the middleclass. The position of their nose is no business of mine.
Middle class demand creates jobs, something the ultra rich find more profitable for them to create in places like Brazil and China and India.

Middle class demand creates jobs? LMFAO! Everybody's like, "We want stuff! Let's all get together and pitch in some bricks and turn that want into a factory and we can all work there!"

What fucking planet are you from?

We're all disposable in the minds of those at the top. But it has always been that way and in no matter what system there is its always the same. There are those at the top and those at the bottom and those that wish for everyone to have an equal shot...it simply isn't going to happen and never will. If you are at the bottom then that is where you shall stay. But you might be able to make it to the so called middle with a college degree and a decent work ethic. But getting to the top? That doesn't happen and if it has well it rarely does happen. This is fun.

Top 3 richest Americans are Democrats.

Out of the top 20 richest, 60% are Democrats.

Funny, whenever class warfare is brought up, the discussion always turns to 'those evil rich Republicans'.

except it is the democrats who ALWAYS sell the middle class to those very rich 1% whom they are supposedly so hate, but whose scrapes of the table they feed from, so that is why the left always appeases them so much

and the latest example is obamacare - it is the worst burglary in this nation's history. robbery of the middle class to benefit the big pockets of insurance industry.
A classic fascist law.

The ultra rich can continue to have their snobbish disdain for the poor as long they continue with their philanthropy and creating the millions of jobs for the middleclass. The position of their nose is no business of mine.
Middle class demand creates jobs, something the ultra rich find more profitable for them to create in places like Brazil and China and India.

Middle class demand creates jobs? LMFAO! Everybody's like, "We want stuff! Let's all get together and pitch in some bricks and turn that want into a factory and we can all work there!"

the leftard Marxist redistribution utopia

please, oh please show me where and when I have worshiped these "icons" or stop thinking you know something you do not.

you icons of the big government nanny state

your or you? come on brainiac, surely you can figure it out.

Oh snap, caught him on a typo! Killed it! Crushed it! Smashed that one! Dude made a keyboarding error! What a jackass!

You totally must be smarter than that guy. FUckin impressive.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
You're saying Aristotle, Machiavelli, and Smith weren't aware of the Masters of Mankind and their relationship to the 99%?

I am saying - quit preaching your failed and lying marxist dogma. It does not work and is outdated
What part of Smith's Vile Maxim are you confused about?

"The quotation is interesting as it comes from Book III of Wealth Of Nations, chapter IV, and here it is in the paragraph it is quoted from:

“But what all the violence of the feudal institutions could never have effected, the silent and insensible operation of foreign commerce and manufactures gradually brought about. These gradually furnished the great proprietors with something for which they could exchange the whole surplus produce of their lands, and which they could consume themselves without sharing it either with tenants or retainers.

"All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind."

Adam Smith's Lost Legacy: Adam Smith on 'the vile maxim of the masters of mankind'

What part of Smith's Vile Maxim are you confused about?

"The quotation is interesting as it comes from Book III of Wealth Of Nations, chapter IV, and here it is in the paragraph it is quoted from:

“But what all the violence of the feudal institutions could never have effected, the silent and insensible operation of foreign commerce and manufactures gradually brought about. These gradually furnished the great proprietors with something for which they could exchange the whole surplus produce of their lands, and which they could consume themselves without sharing it either with tenants or retainers.

"All for ourselves and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind."

Adam Smith's Lost Legacy: Adam Smith on 'the vile maxim of the masters of mankind'

don't post the links to some blogs.

post the REAL quotes.

otherwise - quit spreading around your failed marxist dogma about "internal opposition".
Because there is NONE.
and nobody except marx preached it - his whole failed idea of building communism is based on the same failed concept of class warfare

"The MONDRAGON Corporation is a corporation and federation of worker cooperatives based in the Basque region of Spain. It was founded in the town of Mondragón in 1956 by graduates of a local technical college.

"Their first product was paraffin heaters.

"Currently it is the seventh-largest Spanish company in terms of asset turnover and the leading business group in the Basque Country.

"At the end of 2012, it employed 80,321 people in 289 companies and organizations in four areas of activity: Finance, Industry, Retail and Knowledge.[1]"

Mondragon Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We are slowly getting rid of unions and their ability to strangehold the taxpayers. But we need to stick it to the corporations too and keep them from having any control or influence as well.

"'The rich are different from us,' F. Scott Fitzgerald is said to have remarked to Ernest Hemingway, to which Hemingway allegedly replied, 'Yes, they have more money.'”

"The exchange, although it never actually took place, sums up a wisdom Fitzgerald had that eluded Hemingway.

"The rich are different.

"The cocoon of wealth and privilege permits the rich to turn those around them into compliant workers, hangers-on, servants, flatterers and sycophants. Wealth breeds, as Fitzgerald illustrated in 'The Great Gatsby' and his short story 'The Rich Boy,' a class of people for whom human beings are disposable commodities.

"Colleagues, associates, employees, kitchen staff, servants, gardeners, tutors, personal trainers, even friends and family, bend to the whims of the wealthy or disappear.

"Once oligarchs achieve unchecked economic and political power, as they have in the United States, the citizens too become disposable."

Like Fitzgerald, Chris Hedges spent his early years among the rich and famous. At age 10 Chris earned a scholarship to an exclusive New England boarding school, and he spent some of his vacation time in the homes of his classmates:

"I spent time in the homes of the ultra-rich and powerful, watching my classmates, who were children, callously order around men and women who worked as their chauffeurs, cooks, nannies and servants.

"When the sons and daughters of the rich get into serious trouble there are always lawyers, publicists and political personages to protect them—George W. Bush’s life is a case study in the insidious affirmative action for the rich.

"The rich have a snobbish disdain for the poor—despite well-publicized acts of philanthropy—and the middle class.

"These lower classes are viewed as uncouth parasites, annoyances that have to be endured, at times placated and always controlled in the quest to amass more power and money."

"The inability to grasp the pathology of our oligarchic rulers is one of our gravest faults."

You've made an interesting point. I believe there is an insidious plan by the elites of this world to reduce the population. It was planned long ago. If anyone has ever researched the message on the Georgia Guidestones one cannot miss it. They would like to reduce the population to a fraction of what it is and are well on their way to doing it through avenues such as global warming ( now I hear they have changed it to climate change as their research was found to be seriously flawed ) abortion, wars planned by elitists who control nations and leaders through their wealth, power and schemes of blackmail. ( many are blackmailed by luring them into sex parties with children where they are they are secretly video taped - see the Regina Louf story as to how they get away with it - see the story of the Franklin cover up to see just how far they are willing to go ) They also use people such as yourself to turn the story around and cause the masses to target those they have plans to remove out of the way because unlike them, they are holding onto values such as capitolism, freedom to worship God, freedom to attain wealth which would be a threat to their ultimate goal.

The world in their eyes is divided between us and them. They have blurred the lines of truth by enlisting the help of those who are blinded by the god of this world and therein are willing to be used by these godless elitists who despise the very name of Jesus Christ. Perhaps those who have joined their cause believe they will somehow be spared when the "culling" begins but history proves otherwise.

Where to be begin? How about Margaret Sanger, the Mother of Planned Parenthood, who was married to the oil tycoon Noah Slee? That would be a good example of the agenda of elitists. Today there are over 50 million people missing in America due to abortion.

Here is the story on Sanger's agenda: The Mother of Planned Parenthood | TooManyAborted.com

A clip from the article:
“…we are paying for and even submitting to the dictates of an ever increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all.” –Margaret Sanger, “Pivot of Civilization” Chapter 8, pg 187

Could this wife of an oil tycoon ( Noel Slee ) make it any more clear for you? I think not. Let me continue.......

The truth is Sanger never cared about the poor. She was not interested in helping the poor, illiteracy, illegitimate births. She wanted to erase the "problem" with abortion. Other elitists such as Mr. Gamble from Proctor and Gamble helped her along. I remember a movie called "Cheaper by the Dozen" with Clifton Webb in which a woman shows up horrified at how many children he and his wife had. I was amazed at the thought of how old this movie was and that the plan to depopulate the earth was even in place back then. Now they have hastened their agenda through global warming, wars, the Arab Spring, the mass genocide in Rwanda, Sudan, Darfur, all these wars backed by elitists whose only desire is to remove those are not a part of their world. They are using those less fortunate than themselves to kill off those they don't want here and when they achieve their agenda they will do the very same thing all communists have done throughout history and put a bullet in the heads of those who helped them get there. Because if they left them here they would have to offer them something and they never had any intention of giving of themselves or sharing their power. It is against their very nature. Their own philianthropic works only serve to enrich themselves and their own charity front organizations not the poor. Take a look at where Rockafeller money is spent. The Gettys who control and hold onto ( through copyrights ) all the most valuable photographs of history, famous people, etc. The elitists who hold copyrights to music, art, they hold the copyrights to keep it from the rest of the world. These people by their very nature are greedy, selfish, and do not care about those who are not inside their inner circle. Which is why men such as Gore, Clinton and Obama have sold their very souls to get a seat at their table. Arranged marriages, seeking out positions of power. So that they can have the same privledges as men such as Strauss Kahn - head of the IMF - who raped a Muslim maid in a NYC hotel and didn't even bat an eyelash as to what the consequences of that crime would be. Now he is right back in his seat as head of IMF and never once did the man believe he would be held accountable because men such as these are above the law. They use those beneath themselves to make sure of it. You see? For instance, you probably were one of the people pleading his innocence. You are being used, even to write in their defense! How ironic is that? Let me continue..........

The truly rich and powerful keep themselves out of the spotlight for the most part but you will find their goal in Hollywood movies such as Elysium - the previews of the movie alone will tell you their agenda is a perfect world for themselves while the rest of the world kills itself off with them behind the scenes arranging it all. It is all covered under a very thin veil but the truth is there if you look hard enough for it. ( I have not seen the movie but the preview from a movie someone rented and it was very telling of their plans ) So the answer is not class warfare because if you participate in such a revolution you are only furthering their agenda and hastening your own demise.

Heed the warning because I can tell you now it will not end well for those who fail to. Hell is real and enlarging itself every day and these men and women who believe they can attain immortality, perfect health through technologies such as Project Bluebeam ( which is now claimed not to exist ) removing those who oppose their plans with lasers that can induce heart attacks....and those who help them? They are in for a very rude awakening when they die and face God because truly there is a day of reckoning for every human being upon this earth.

Thanks for the thread. It gave me an opportunity to point out who the real culprits are. Yes, George Soros, Henry Kissinger, Obama, Ayers, even Putin whose billions were stolen from someone else...... and others like them .....they are mere pawns on the board being used by the Solvays, Gettys, Rockafellers of the world and one day they will all pay a price they never fathomed possible. And if they are pawns what does that make you? :cool:

Have a nice day. - Jeri

What I have written is the truth. You can choose to ignore the truth but it is still the truth.

"The MONDRAGON Corporation is a corporation and federation of worker cooperatives based in the Basque region of Spain. It was founded in the town of Mondragón in 1956 by graduates of a local technical college.

"Their first product was paraffin heaters.

"Currently it is the seventh-largest Spanish company in terms of asset turnover and the leading business group in the Basque Country.

"At the end of 2012, it employed 80,321 people in 289 companies and organizations in four areas of activity: Finance, Industry, Retail and Knowledge.[1]"

Mondragon Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah? Cool story. Hate to break it to you, but "middle class demand" didn't create those jobs. Those guys who came together to put the company together created those jobs. Innovative minds and well-placed capital created those jobs, albeit in response to existing demand, but this is not the case with all job creation.

Henry Ford's company created a lot of jobs, too. Now, I'm not a historian, but it strikes me as unlikely that Ford's story began when he overheard other folks clamoring about their desire for someone to invent the automobile. Pretty sure his innovation helped create that demand where there had been none.

Essentially, though, what you're missing is that even where demand exists, someone still has to fork over the capital to get a product started. Giving all the credit to the whims of the proletariat ignores the risk of that capital investment and the innovation of the -actual- creators. The jobs don't create themselves just by virtue of everybody putting their wishes together.

Last edited:
Conservatives sometimes find it hard to let go of old mistakes:

"Aristotle, Niccolò Machiavelli, Alexis de Tocqueville, Adam Smith and Karl Marx all began from the premise there is a natural antagonism between the rich and the masses. 'Those who have too much of the goods of fortune, strength, wealth, friends, and the like, are neither willing nor able to submit to authority,' Aristotle wrote in 'Politics.' 'The evil begins at home; for when they are boys, by reason of the luxury in which they are brought up, they never learn, even at school, the habit of obedience.'

"Oligarchs, these philosophers knew, are schooled in the mechanisms of manipulation, subtle and overt repression and exploitation to protect their wealth and power at our expense. Foremost among their mechanisms of control is the control of ideas."

the person who in all seriousness puts Karl Marx as somebody, whose words he deems the ultimate truth, can not be considered bright enough.
Or sane.

p.s. neither of the others EVER was writing about the "natural antagonism" - that is the marx's premise, but certainly not Adam Smith's.

"We know a lot about poverty lines but there is no such thing as a wealth line and the word 'enough' is not part of the vocabulary of this class. You needn’t believe me. Listen to the expert who said 'All for ourselves and nothing for other people seems in every age of the world to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.'

"That was not Karl Marx but Adam Smith, in his classic 1776 treatise on capitalism, the Wealth of Nations. Little has changed since then.”

What seems to escape you Sir, is that the "rich" you hold in contempt fund the leaders of the political whores who motivate you.

Not all rich people are evil, not all blacks steal, and not all whites are inbred.

"The rich are different.

One last thing. . .

I feel like someone should point out what Hedges is doing here, maybe you don't realize it. With these quotes, he's pointing out some stereotypical flaws shared by people who've inherited wealth and had things handed to them their whole lives, yet casually tossing around, "the rich this" and "the rich that" as though these properties are shared by everyone with wealth.

"The rich" are not a singular entity with a unified purpose to fuck the poor. "The rich", like any other group of people, are a group of individuals, each with their own particular properties. Saying we should get a class war started because "the rich" do this and that is essentially the same as saying we should get a race war started because "the blacks" are in gangs.

Why do liberals feel that stereotyping is only illogical when it applies to race and sexual orientation?

I've spoken to many liberals who haven't done -shit- to research -any- of their opinions. If I used that experience to say, "Liberals don't research their points and therefore have no clue wtf they're talking about", would you not take issue with being branded ignorant simply because you and some of the ignorant people I've encountered happen to lean the same way politically?

Why is money a more failsafe way to assume that an entire demographic selected via a -solitary- commonality all share the same personality traits and should therefore be rebuked as a group?

I hate to break it to you, but the way you're painting an entire demographic negatively with a broad brush like this. . . it's only marginally less vile than your average KKK sermon.

If you took those quotes and a time machine back to the late 30's, replaced "rich" with "jew", you might could stir up enough angry National Socialists to take over a continent or three.

Last edited:
Is the OP including the wealthy liberals in this theory? Pelosi, Clintons, Obamas, Kerry and others are quite wealthy. Many got wealthy just by serving our country. Oprah is one of the wealthiest people on the planet, like Soros. Some liberal celebrities are raking it in, too.

I take it you are attempting yet again to attack the wealthy, but as usual you intend to leave the liberals out of the bashing.

Forum List

Back