The Past is Prologue

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Shakespeare was a pretty sharp dude- kinda like; not learning from History one is doomed to repeat it-

TPTB ain't stupid- they know the above as well as anyone of us- therefore, what I think is:

They are prepping for their future- they know what's coming, sooner or later- I'd love to see the congress creatures off-shore bank accounts- the question has to be; where are they going to go? Where do they think they'll be better off? The geese that laid their Golden Eggs are here- do they have enough gold (currency) to maintain their life styles?

History won't be kind to them. Even if their future is bright- the feckless have sold their souls to the devil- Karma can be a bitch- wonder if they'll learn from their History of lies, theft and deceit?

I don't think they will- the attitude displayed is arrogance and denial that tyranny always fails- Empires fall- History says so.

Another Brit named Churchill was a pretty sharp dude. He said "those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it".

• Banned
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it! (George Santayana-1905). In a 1948 speech to the House of Commons, Winston Churchill changed the quote slightly when he said (paraphrased), “those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it.”

Forum List

Back