The party of small government strikes again

It also applies to the YMCA and any other sports entity that gets any sort of funding from the Govt.

But, even if it did just apply to public schools it is more government because the state is taking away the power from the local school board and the parents of the schools.
So you support the Nanny State. Thanks for proving it

If you were a real libertarian you would be against the federal government spending money on local youth sports leagues around the nation

It's already sticking it's nose into it, dumbass. Your first thought is that you like leftwing social engineering and you'll fight tooth and nail to prevent any attempt to undo it.

You're retarded.

You're just saying that because:

1. You're a Trumpbot, and I'm not.
2. Trump has taken you so far to the left of center that you don't even know where center is.

So you support the Nanny State. Thanks for proving it

If you were a real libertarian you would be against the federal government spending money on local youth sports leagues around the nation

Please highlight the part where I said I agreed with it.

I will be happy to wait.

But it is fun how this thread became about me by all you big government loving nanny state folks.

Anything you can do to try and hide your true colors I suppose

It also applies to the YMCA and any other sports entity that gets any sort of funding from the Govt.

But, even if it did just apply to public schools it is more government because the state is taking away the power from the local school board and the parents of the schools.
The school board is just another unit of government, dumbass.

You're retarded.

You're just saying that because:

1. You're a Trumpbot, and I'm not.
2. Trump has taken you so far to the left of center that you don't even know where center is.

"Left of center"? :laughing0301:

seriously.gif

He knows that, but this is what he does.

Die hard Trump supporters do that. You can say the same exact thing as they do, but if you're not in their tribe, they'll spin it as what you said was leftist.

It's hard to take people who are that loyal to any politician seriously.

I will be happy to wait.

But it is fun how this thread became about me by all you big government loving nanny state folks.

Your attempt to paint Republicans as supporting big government over this is pathetic. Just admit you want the government to control every facet of our lives.

The school board is just another unit of government, dumbass.

Yes, one smaller and closer to the people.

That is the whole idea of smaller Govt, more decisions left to the people. Decisions made at the lowest level of Govt possible.

But, you big government loving folks can never understand this.

Then explain why he's mocking Republicans and making this thread if he doesn't oppose the decision

The Republicans aren't sweat innocent angels, bub. In fact, now a days, most of them are left of center.
Those of us who still know where center is, understand this. Those of you who are standing with Trump, way left of center, just don't have a clue.

I will be happy to wait.

When have you ever opposed government interfering, turd?

The Republicans aren't sweat innocent angels, bub. In fact, now a days, most of them are left of center.
Those of us who still know where center is, understand this. Those of you who are standing with Trump, way left of center, just don't have a clue.
1) I'm for MAGA not RINOs

2) You wouldn't know where the center was if someone kicked you square in the center of your keister

Forum List

Back