“The parties are equally f_ _ ked for Americans”. That’s what fence-sitters tell us…Is it true?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Lets break this down and look at the policies and actions of the parties. I’ll start with one close to my heart.
What policy have Republicans pushed that fucks Americans as “equally” as Biden’s open border policy and the 8 million new illegals will?

Last edited:
I am beginning to think so. Democrats are this side of Demonic, and Republicans are just a side show if not secretly part of the corruption. Both parties need a major overhaul, but WHO is going to do this? We voters? The Military? WHO is going to fix the obviously broken political system?

pony.jpg

I wouldn't know.
I don't pay much attention to fence-sitters, so I wouldn't know if it's true that they say that, or not.
Fence-sitters just means unbiased observers.

Looking at Republicans, their tax cuts exploded the Deficit and Debt. Totally irresponsible.

Looking at democrats, they spend wayyyyyyy too much on everything. Totally irresponsible.

Both parties suck.

Looking at Republicans, their tax cuts exploded the Deficit and Debt. Totally irresponsible.

Looking at democrats, they spend wayyyyyyy too much on everything. Totally irresponsible.

Both parties suck.
But do they suck “equally”?
Be carefull….don’t get CNN’d.
Are you sure “their tax cuts exploded the deficit and debt”?

Both parties suck.
Here’s the thing with “spending”…..Sadly, it’s no longer an issue that Republicans can win on…In fact, it’s an issue that Republicans lose on…BIG-TIME.
America has changed, Americans have become conditioned to accept debt.…nobody really cares anymore. It’s become a part of the American Way….Thanks Democrats.
You can’t really show voters how debt and deficits impact their lives in any measurable way.
Sadly, the old-schoolers screeching “DEBT”! at the top of their lungs have to stop, we just have to accept debt and spending if we want to win elections.

It has to be we the people to fix the two major parties and that will take getting into the parties on the ground floor and fighting it out. A Party activist once told me when it comes to inner-party politics the name of the game is hardball.

I would like to find out if some of the members here have become party activist. My advice do your research and find out how the inside Party system works. Learn Roberts Rule of Order and learn to make allies. I found it exciting and enjoyed the discussions and debates.Work your way to be a Delegate and you will find how powerful that position is. The media downplays the conventions but it is where the real power is among those folks on the convention floor.

Lets break this down and look at the policies and actions of the parties. I’ll start with one close to my heart.
What policy have Republicans pushed that fucks Americans as “equally” as Biden’s open border policy and the 8 million new illegals will?
The MAGA Republican Party is much worse.

Both parties support this.

Both parties = Criminal gangs

Both parties support this.

Both parties = Criminal gangs
Back during the great depression Al Capone and his criminal organisation ran soup lines in Chicago to feed the hungry and did other charitable works. Did this make him and his cohorts less criminal? Nope. Both political criminal gangs do charity with stolen money (taxes), are they less criminal? Is the death, destruction, and impoverishment done by either lessened by this? Nope.

The party out of power accuses the party in power of bad leadership

When the parties switch , the same thing happens

rinse....wash...repeat....

After a while, one realizes we live in a one party system with the illusion of choice.....

~S~

Last edited:
You guys crack me up. They are not the same. The democrats have a platform and have had the most substantive legislative sessions in decades. The republicans have no platform and are a clown show.
This is why scorched earth is a possibility. Shills like yourself purposely destroying a nation gaining power through propaganda to ring in something sinister and evil with the backing of a good percentage of Americans who makes sure they get their cut. The system only works and not to well depending how much each person's cut is until there is a lot less resources available. We have many people who will be locusts invading the ants for their survival.

Forum List

Back