The Parade Of Shame -- Palin's Corporate Sponsors

I am hardly alone in objecting to Palin, Cecilie. Nor am I alone in pressuring the show's sponsors to withdraw their financial support.

But you have finally admitted that you're upset because my actions have had some impact and you support Palin. That's progress....not much, but some.

Now, let's see if you can post without the childish insults, shall we? O, and you might try making a case for Palin because for the past 15 posts, all you have done is call people who oppose her names.

It's b-o-r-i-n-g.

Oh, WELL, as long as there are other fascist hypocrites out there, THAT makes it okay that you're one, huh? Most of us outgrew that sort of peer pressure groupthink in high school, Mad. When are YOU planning to become an adult?

And no, you ignorant cow (And don't object, because you called Sarah a cow. Clearly, you think that's a perfectly acceptable name to call women). I haven't admitted that any of the ridiculous twaddle exiting your keyboard is anything but, nor do I intend to. Please don't let your desperate desire to pretend that you're a nice person rather than an oppressor of women blind you to the fact that I know you for what you are, and intend to continue calling you on it.

Not only is my objection to you still, and always, the fact that you want things one way for yourself and those who agree with you and another for those who dare to buck your decreed wisdom - in other words, that you're a disgusting hypocrite - but it CERTAINLY isn't contingent on me believing that your ludicrous, hypocritical behavior will have any effect on TLC, its sponsors, or on Sarah Palin, so please, PLEASE do not sit around flattering yourself that I would EVER think anything you did was effective at anything besides exposing you to everyone for what you are.

Did I happen to mention that what you are is a hypocrite? Don't want that to be forgotten.

Oh, by the way. If anything is childish, it's your continued belief that you can hand down orders to other women and expect to have them obeyed. You can't order Sarah Palin out of public life and politics, you can't order me to treat your bullshit and hypocrisy as though they deserve respect, and you can't order me to stop telling you what you are.

Which is a hypocrite.

I am not trying to "order" Palin out of politics, Cecilie. I hope to force her out.

If you see MAD on the street make sure she gets home.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_piJQuK2WE[/ame]

Do it for the children.

So Madeline, you oppose freedom of expression unless you agree with it.
I'm shocked.

No, if Palin wants to appear on "Meet The Press" and be interviewed, I'm good with that, American Horse. What I object to is using a woman who has a black record on the environment and on endangered species to hostess a nature show. I object to TLC running 8 episodes of this drivel which IMO is just a jumped up informercial for her 2012 POTUS campaign.

IMO, Palin presents a very clear danger to this nation and so, I protest against her.

Nice to have your blessing, Stephanie. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Yeah whatever, I'd say happy thanksgiving to you, but with Palin living in your head 24/7, I'd doubt you could have one.:lol:

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

What a shame that you take partisanship to that degree, Stephanie. If onna your kids grows up to be a liberal, will you smother him?

I am hardly alone in objecting to Palin, Cecilie. Nor am I alone in pressuring the show's sponsors to withdraw their financial support.

But you have finally admitted that you're upset because my actions have had some impact and you support Palin. That's progress....not much, but some.

Now, let's see if you can post without the childish insults, shall we? O, and you might try making a case for Palin because for the past 15 posts, all you have done is call people who oppose her names.

It's b-o-r-i-n-g.

Oh, WELL, as long as there are other fascist hypocrites out there, THAT makes it okay that you're one, huh? Most of us outgrew that sort of peer pressure groupthink in high school, Mad. When are YOU planning to become an adult?

And no, you ignorant cow (And don't object, because you called Sarah a cow. Clearly, you think that's a perfectly acceptable name to call women). I haven't admitted that any of the ridiculous twaddle exiting your keyboard is anything but, nor do I intend to. Please don't let your desperate desire to pretend that you're a nice person rather than an oppressor of women blind you to the fact that I know you for what you are, and intend to continue calling you on it.

Not only is my objection to you still, and always, the fact that you want things one way for yourself and those who agree with you and another for those who dare to buck your decreed wisdom - in other words, that you're a disgusting hypocrite - but it CERTAINLY isn't contingent on me believing that your ludicrous, hypocritical behavior will have any effect on TLC, its sponsors, or on Sarah Palin, so please, PLEASE do not sit around flattering yourself that I would EVER think anything you did was effective at anything besides exposing you to everyone for what you are.

Did I happen to mention that what you are is a hypocrite? Don't want that to be forgotten.

Oh, by the way. If anything is childish, it's your continued belief that you can hand down orders to other women and expect to have them obeyed. You can't order Sarah Palin out of public life and politics, you can't order me to treat your bullshit and hypocrisy as though they deserve respect, and you can't order me to stop telling you what you are.

Which is a hypocrite.

I am not trying to "order" Palin out of politics, Cecilie. I hope to force her out.
LMAO!.......Palin is going to be "forced" out by a lunatic like you?

Bwaahahahahhahhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, you are one weird, whacky old broad!

I'm shocked.

No, if Palin wants to appear on "Meet The Press" and be interviewed, I'm good with that, American Horse. What I object to is using a woman who has a black record on the environment and on endangered species to hostess a nature show. I object to TLC running 8 episodes of this drivel which IMO is just a jumped up informercial for her 2012 POTUS campaign.

IMO, Palin presents a very clear danger to this nation and so, I protest against her.

you have gone completely bonkers.
go ahead, PROTEST. but just writing a few letters and ranting on a message board is really quite laughable.
sorry dear, someone had to say it.:lol:

Yeah whatever, I'd say happy thanksgiving to you, but with Palin living in your head 24/7, I'd doubt you could have one.:lol:

What a shame that you take partisanship to that degree, Stephanie. If onna your kids grows up to be a liberal, will you smother him?

naaa, that is something you sound like you would do if your kid grew up to be a conservative.
And I don't have to worry, both my son's are VERY CONSERVATIVE AND can't stand the lefties views and hate they spread.

I'm shocked.

8 episodes is about to turn into 16.

That alone is going to be a serious mind :ssex: for your loony ass!

I'm shocked.

8 episodes is about to turn into 16.

That alone is going to be a serious mind :ssex: for your loony ass!

:lol:

You do seem to have a problem making sense Dr. Chump.

I detest the Dixie Chumps. (Were they named after you?) I do not call for a boycott of either them or their sponsors, however.

So, no. No hypocrisy on my part. Piss-poor guess work on your part.

By the way, they happen to be just a bunch of mediocre musicians who like to talk politics. I am reminded of Laura Ingraham's suggestion that maybe they should shut up and sing. I don't give a rat's ass about the shallow political opinions of Bruce Springstein, either. People who plunk down money to hear the music shouldn't have to get lectured on political topics by assholes like that.

By contrast, you moron, Palin IS a politician. Her show about Alaska, however, isn't. If she starts using it to discuss her conservative viewpoint, you can turn the show off. But to boycott the sponsors of her show because you don't like HER politics even though she's not talking politics is idiotic.

Musicians absolutely have a right to talk politics. Just as you do.

Palin is about as much a politician as you are intelligent and rational person...IOW, not much of one....

Last edited:
You have energy, but do you HAVE A LIFE?

good gawd you pick the dumbest things to get all bent over, a damn T.V SHOW...

I have heard that Liberalism is a mental disorder. I think I now see why...:lol::lol:

No, I have enough energy and I know I'm in for a long haul.
Yeah, right up until Palin forces your loony ass to blow an aneurysm straight out yer friggin' ear!.

Something tells me your drunken bitter ass won't be around here much longer, seeing as though TLC is offering her a second season!

Ah, the Palin children aren't enough for you, now Stephanie's family?

What a vicious whackjob you are.

Bullshit.

By trying to get the sponsors to stop providing the commercial support for Palin's inoffensive little TLC show, you are TRYING to shut her up.
he ability the hear .

And boycotting the likes of the dixie chicks by trying to make sure people don't buy their music is encouraging freedome of speech, right?

Hypocrite....

You do seem to have a problem making sense Dr. Chump.

I detest the Dixie Chumps. (Were they named after you?) I do not call for a boycott of either them or their sponsors, however.

So, no. No hypocrisy on my part. Piss-poor guess work on your part.

By the way, they happen to be just a bunch of mediocre musicians who like to talk politics. I am reminded of Laura Ingraham's suggestion that maybe they should shut up and sing. I don't give a rat's ass about the shallow political opinions of Bruce Springstein, either. People who plunk down money to hear the music shouldn't have to get lectured on political topics by assholes like that.

By contrast, you moron, Palin IS a politician. Her show about Alaska, however, isn't. If she starts using it to discuss her conservative viewpoint, you can turn the show off. But to boycott the sponsors of her show because you don't like HER politics even though she's not talking politics is idiotic.

Just to clarify: the boycott of the Dixie Chicks simply involved people making a point of not buying their CDs, or taking CDs they owned and destroying them. So far as I remember, there was no organized effort to demand that their record label stop producing their CDs, or that stores stop stocking them. I don't remember there even being an organized effort to demand that radio stations stop playing their songs. I DO recall radio stations choosing ON THEIR OWN to do so. THAT sort of boycott I'm fine with. Freedom of choice, and all that. Boycotts that involve trying to force other people to fall in line with your choices, as Mad the Hypocrite is doing, are entirely different. As she's so fond of saying (as long as it involves activities she likes), if you don't like it, then don't do it yourself. Don't try to impose your beliefs on others. Pity she doesn't apply that to herself.

It's b-o-r-i-n-g.

Which is a hypocrite.

At least you finally admit to your fascistic behavior. That's a good start. Now if we could just get you to figure out that it's not your job, oh Lord Mad Almighty, to decide who is and isn't in politics at all, you might actually start sounding like someone who understands the concept of American freedom.

I am a voter, Cecilie. Of course it's my job to decide who is and is not a viable candidate for POTUS.

WTF are you smoking?

OH BROTHER, so you decide to attack a persons children and their part in a t.v show as your job if you think a person isn't a "viable" candidate.

:lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back