The pandemic of the unvaccinated continues

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
With the surge of the unvaccinated.

WHen will the antivaxers learn? Or are they all just gonna die off? Will conservatives be the next mass extinction?
LOL! You do know that most who get Covid survive, right? It's not the zombie apocalypse.
I'd also point out that quite a few Conservatives are vaxxed..even those who are anti-vax in position.

All that being said...given that the vast majority of ICU/ventilator patients are unvaxxed---it could be an defining moment..not for cons...but for rural, under-
educated whites..and a lot of inner-city, under-educated blacks and Latinos~

their choice..their consequence.

LOL! You do know that most who get Covid survive, right? It's not the zombie apocalypse.
I'd also point out that quite a few Conservatives are vaxxed..even those who are anti-vax in position.

All that being said...given that the vast majority of ICU/ventilator patients are unvaxxed---it could be an defining moment..not for cons...but for rural, under-
educated whites..and a lot of inner-city, under-educated blacks and Latinos~

their choice..their consequence.
It was meant to be a bit hyperbolic to make a point. Yes, most who get it will survive, but it's also a fact that most who are dying or suffering life changing illness are unvaccinated, most of which are republican.

I have a friend who got Covid last summer and she still has breathing issues.
Sometimes its not about death, but the quality of life.
Totally agree...and I've always felt that limiting the discussion to mortality was missing the point. Still though...I can't help thinking that it's time to ratchet back the rhetoric. In truth...we have a lot of problems..and most of them are exacerbated by our divisiveness.

WHen will the antivaxers learn? Or are they all just gonna die off? Will conservatives be the next mass extinction?

If the surge is only from the unvaccinated why are they pushing boosters?

I have a friend who got Covid last summer and she still has breathing issues.
Sometimes its not about death, but the quality of life.
Then direct your quality critique to the correct target: communist China, who knows where the virus comes from, and much more of its biology than you do.

Thank goodness you're safe. You've been vaccinated so you can never catch COVID.

We see no USMB prisoner revealing the contradiction of Omicron’s vaccine-linked mutation, N969K. Why did the mutation happen, apart from all other variants, at this critical vaccine-development site on the virus? Duh, boycott de balsio’s gestapo.

Forum List

Back