The owner of a destroyed shop in Kenosha refused to pose with Trump – so they brought in the old owner

Maybe the owner is apolitical....I don't suppoe a hack like you gave that a moment's consideration, didja?
Tommy TDS totally BLINDS him to intelligence and logic concerning ANYTHING political. Tragic.
Personally, I would have met with the guy and talked with him, but refused the political photo-op....Nothing wrong with that.

Now a photo-op with Melania......:cool:

kentedems.jpg

We are so sorry we are white!! Please go Burn. Please go Loot. Please go murder.

Maybe he was afraid of BLM Marxist retaliation.
Or he likes it when his shop windows are smashed in and his place set ablaze.

Takes all kinds. How many business owners were happy and relieved to see Trump take an interest
in their plight? That part of the equation the liars and brain damaged trolls will never discuss.

You have to laugh. Shunned by the folk he went to help. You are really struggling when you cant find a victim.
so one person out of dozens didnt want to get a picture with trump and now youre claiming there isnt any victims???

my god your really mad about 1776,,,
Nice spin.

You have to laugh. Shunned by the folk he went to help. You are really struggling when you cant find a victim.
so one person out of dozens didnt want to get a picture with trump and now youre claiming there isnt any victims???

my god your really mad about 1776,,,
Nice spin.
no spin needed,,,just facts,,,

he is still mad about 1776,,,

Forum List

Back