The outrageous claims by Putin that Carlson let slip by: Poland started WWII, Muscov 'owns Ukraine' and its a satellite for the US and CIA blew up No

"Poles forced Hitler.." sounds like most outrageous rewriting History.. Poles were actually weak..militarily. .
1707599975520.jpeg

The Polish issue is discussed around 13-15 minutes into the interview. Putin said that by refusing to cede an area of Poland called the Danzig Corridor to Hitler, Poland "went too far, pushing Hitler to start World War Two by attacking them". The Danzig or Polish Corridor was transferred from Germany to Poland after World War I, which was mostly inhabited by ethnic Germans. Polish leaders feared for a fate of Czechoslovakia, which had yielded the Sudetenland to Germany in October 1938, only to be invaded by Germany in March 1939.

Danzig and the Polish Corridor
Reinhard Haferkorn

International Affairs (Royal Institute of International Affairs 1931-1939)
Vol. 12, No. 2 (Mar., 1933), pp. 224-239 (16 pages)
Published By: Oxford University Press

https://www.jstor.org/stable/2602567

Attachments

• 1707600259951.gif
    1707600259951.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1707600259916.gif
    1707600259916.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 1
Putin said that Poland and not Germany started WW2 in 1939? Wow
I don't support Russia. I just recognize that Russia, as bad as it is, is still better than democrats.
The Chinese demand that Moscow 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 empire return Vladivostok "to its home port" after Putin's historic lectures in an interview with Carlson

Nazi Germany claimed Poland attacked. They took a bunch of convicts, dressed them up in Polish uniforms, and shot them.

Taking a combative stance (with someone who knows much more about the subject than you do) would have accomplished nothing other than ending the interview quickly.

Note to the Left: Hearing the opinions of bad people is not a bad thing.
It's how you ended up how you are. Of course you find nothing wrong with it.

Are you Polish or Lithuanian? Are you physically in the United States? Your single minded fixation on Russia is puzzling unless you have some skin in the Russian game.

Forum List

Back