The Oscars Doesn't Know What's About To Hit Them. Host Chris Rock Will Make Fun Of Them Like Beyonce

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
750x422

Let's face it. Hiring Chris Rock as host is Hollywood's way of trying to wash away the embarrassment they feel about not nominating the politically-correct quota of blacks to the awards. There has been tons of accusations of racism, and do you even think for a moment that a smart-ass like Christ Rock is going to go 3 hours without making a political statement designed to make fun of white people in general, much less the Hollywood elite?

Small chance of that.

If you think you've heard the phrase "White Privilege" too much, get ready. Because I expect most of the jokes Chris Rock will do will be about just that.

And if you thought Beyonce's tasteless half-time show was bad, get ready for more of the same.
They will be accused of tokenism and everything else in the book. It may get so bad that many of the mindless elite will grow tired of it and just walk out.

I think that will be the only reason to watch this boring broadcast. To she Hollywood Democrats taking it on the chin and not being able to do anything about it.

Chris Rock was once a 'risky' choice as Oscars host, but everybody's listening now

Fuck the oscars and fuck racist Chris Rock

Does anyone actually watch The Oscars? The thing goes on for like four hours or something.
This morning the poll was 69% don't watch it and about 22% are indifferent. I think only the star struck types watch it. It's all political anyway, who greased the right rails the best.

Well yes, all these award ceremonies have now become political and yes only the stupid star struck types watch it.

Hollyweird has been so vulgar for decades anyhow....not like how sophisticated and glamourous Hollywood was from 1926-1950, what is known as Old Hollywood, now THAT was wonderful.

750x422

Let's face it. Hiring Chris Rock as host is Hollywood's way of trying to wash away the embarrassment they feel about not nominating the politically-correct quota of blacks to the awards. There has been tons of accusations of racism, and do you even think for a moment that a smart-ass like Christ Rock is going to go 3 hours without making a political statement designed to make fun of white people in general, much less the Hollywood elite?

Small chance of that.

If you think you've heard the phrase "White Privilege" too much, get ready. Because I expect most of the jokes Chris Rock will do will be about just that.

And if you thought Beyonce's tasteless half-time show was bad, get ready for more of the same.
They will be accused of tokenism and everything else in the book. It may get so bad that many of the mindless elite will grow tired of it and just walk out.

I think that will be the only reason to watch this boring broadcast. To she Hollywood Democrats taking it on the chin and not being able to do anything about it.

Chris Rock was once a 'risky' choice as Oscars host, but everybody's listening now

:blahblah:

Rock was contracted to host the Academy Awards loooooong before the controversy erupted. Your DeLorean needs a Level-1 diagnostic.

:blahblah:

Rock was contracted to host the Academy Awards loooooong before the controversy erupted. Your DeLorean needs a Level-1 diagnostic.
Doesn't change the fact that Chris Rock is a racist POS :afro:

What black actor didn't get the award due to his race?

What USMB RW didn't watch the Oscars, never watches the Oscars, and has no idea what the controversy was about, much less how Chris Rock essentially told the spoiled brats "boycotting" to Get a Life?

What USMB RW didn't watch the Oscars, never watches the Oscars, and has no idea what the controversy was about, much less how Chris Rock essentially told the spoiled brats "boycotting" to Get a Life?
You failed to answer the question and farted instead. Like always.

Does anyone actually watch The Oscars? The thing goes on for like four hours or something.
This morning the poll was 69% don't watch it and about 22% are indifferent. I think only the star struck types watch it. It's all political anyway, who greased the right rails the best.

Well yes, all these award ceremonies have now become political and yes only the stupid star struck types watch it.

Hollyweird has been so vulgar for decades anyhow....not like how sophisticated and glamourous Hollywood was from 1926-1950, what is known as Old Hollywood, now THAT was wonderful.
The Hollywood back then was glamorous on the surface, but beneath the surface, not so much.

The major problem with Hollywood today is their excess, their homosexual agenda, their Global Warming pandering and preaching, and their inability to relate to Middle America. It makes it difficult for them to make decent movies anymore. Mainly because they think the product doesn't have to be inventive due the the perceived low intelligence of the viewing public. They assume that we're all idiots because that's the way liberals think. It shows in their movies. They figure tits and ass and guns a blazing is all we want. I'd rather watch "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" than that POS "Expendables" series any day.

Which movie won Best Picture? "Spotlight", a movie about child-molestation in the Catholic Church.

I rest my case.

You failed to answer the question and farted instead. Like always.

You smelt it, you dealt it.

Do you need me to explain my answer? Try asking a question that makes sense.

I'm sure you both have official statements from the people who run these things verifying your prognostications.

Forum List

Back