The opinions of legal "experts" on Trumps federal case are 100% irrelevant

The message you're trying to get across is that the question of justice can no longer be determined by the country's legal system and rules of law.

It could be as questionable in America today as it was in Cuba on whether government will stand or it will be taken down.

Nothing is secure anymore.

While on the foreign policy scene, war rages between America and Russia. Which ironically, hangs in the balance according to Trump's fate.

The message you're trying to get across is that the question of justice can no longer be determined by the country's legal system and rules of law.
The fact Trump's cult, without knowing any facts of the case against him, thinks he should be let go, is incredibly frightening.

To proclaim his innocence without even reading the indictment is the epitome of partisan hackery.

The fact Trump's cult, without knowing any facts of the case against him, thinks he should be let go, is incredibly frightening.

To proclaim his innocence without even reading the indictment is the epitome of partisan hackery.
The legal system won't determine Trump's guilt or innocence. Any normal functioning system would have dealt with a leader of a coup against government with finality on the very day the attempt was made.

That is not to place blame!

The question still remains on whether a coup against corrupt government could be justified.

Try to think in terms of which side was right when revolutionaries took down the Batista regime. The question is as relevant in America today as it was in Cuba then.

And you say that without even knowing what the charges are. Just more proof that crazy MAGA cult members are immune from any information that doesn't praise trump. How do you feel, now that your brainwashing is complete?
I know as much about the charges as everyone else here. What I know even better is how partisans can't see outside their bubble.
Democrat jury guilty
Republican jury innocent

And you KNOW I'm right so stop your asinine trolling

I know as much about the charges as everyone else here. What I know even better is how partisans can't see outside their bubble.
Democrat jury guilty
Republican jury innocent

And you KNOW I'm right so stop your asinine trolling
I have more faith n our court system than you do. Trump has brainwashed you to mistrust everybody that doesn't praise him. Name one prominant non trumper you trust.

The Supreme Court will rule against him 9-0.

The evidence is just that strong.

He can appeal from prison.
Keep dreaming ignorant moron. Keep dreaming. Aren’t you supposed to be on a plane to fight for your butt buddy Zelensky? Why are you still here lying about Trump retard?

What the rubes haven't quite figured out (shocking!) yet is that the GQP politicians and pundits are bitching and deflecting about peripheral issues like unfairness, but they aren't saying the charges are wrong.

The rubes just know they're supposed to "fight back", so they just deny everything. Just say it's fake news. Because most of them are Neanderthals. It's the best they can do.

They think they're talk radio hosts, or something, but they're just rubes.

I have more faith n our court system than you do. Trump has brainwashed you to mistrust everybody that doesn't praise him. Name one prominant non trumper you trust.
Bullshit fucking lies. You have faith in the system you've been blasting since cops get off and the treyvon case and the kid who shot off the dudes arm at the riot. You jackasses couldn't cry loud enough about how corrupt our system is. This is NOTHING MORE than you covering for what will be an inevitable guilty verdict from a hack jury.

Trump isn't guilty of anything the last half dozen presidents (including republicans) haven't done before him, including Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State and Biden as a senator. Is trumps bathroom any less secure than Bidens fucking garage or Clinton's closet???
That in an of itself PROVES how fucking wack this shit is.

This is 100% a political hit job and these fucktards have opened a can of worms we'll NEVER recover from.

deflecting about peripheral issues like unfairness
You're a fucking idiot.

The VERY FOUNDATION of our judicial system is EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.

Without that we don't have justice we have a fucking banana republic where every administration chases & jails the prior.

You people are so fucking stupid you don't even see the plug you just pulled from the drain

Forum List

Back