The Operative Term in "Gun Control Legislation"

With Ease. Conservatives cheer when the court rules that the Fourth, Fifth, and any other that has nothing to do with guns is weakened. Damned Liberals always screwing it up.

First Amendment? Put a crucifix in urine and suddenly the First Amendment is awful. Let a drug dealer go because the cops performed an illegal search. God damned Liberals are flooding our streets with criminals.

But for more proof. How about the FBI? They were totally political going after Trump right? But nobody on the right wants to deal with the truth. The FBI does that same shit all the time. Tens of thousands of people are in prison having suffered the same crimes that Trump did. Yet not a peep about them.

Instead we hear how awesome the rank and file FBI agents are, but that handful of political types are bad. They are all doing the same thing. But the good ones aren’t doing it to Trump. Only the bad ones.

Both sides hate the Constitution. They just hate different parts is all.
Like she said, you always lie. Always.

It's already illegal for criminals to possess firearms. They carry them anyway. The only ways to arrest felons for gun possession is to either wait for them to commit more crimes and hope to catch them, or use stop and frisk laws which liberals are almost unanimously against.
Well, the thing is, it gives you an easy reason to arrest them and send them back to jail.
All it takes is a traffic stop or routine interaction with police

Our prisons are full of parole violations

1. I can easily come up with a dozen questions for which Biden voters will be unable to provide a cogent or even literate response.
The answer to to the thread title is clear and evident when they are stumped by this query:

What gun control laws do criminals obey?

Soooo....against whom are gun control laws directed??

2. OK, OK.....the answer to the title of the thread is the second word in the quoted phrase.
And anyone with more than a two digit IQ should have pieced that together by now.
"Wear a mask! Wear two masks!! Be less white!! No longer use any language that not authorized by the government!!!"
Obey!!!! Obey!!!!! Obey!!!!!

3.....against whom are gun control laws directed??
Americans.
The most law-abiding individuals in the world. By totalitarians....Fascists, Communists, Nazis....Democrats.

Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen
  1. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
  2. http://www.kansas.com/news/article1103132.html
  3. http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html ( .00086%)

No group you can name is more law-abiding .00086% criminality.....especially not Biden voters, responsible for hundreds of riots during the last year alone.

4. "The Flawed Thinking Behind Biden's Gun Control Bill
During the 2020 campaign, Joe Biden promised a long list of gun control regulations.

The agenda includes: classifying many semi-automatic rifles and magazines holding more than 10 bullets as Class 3 weapons (which can require nine months or more for approval and a $200 fee), national gun licensing, “red flag” laws that let judges take away people’s guns without a hearing, background checks on the private transfer of guns, and bans on some semi-automatic firearms that happen to look like military weapons.

The first gun control bill that Biden will push in his first 100 days would make gun makers and sellers civilly liable for misuse of guns they sell. That means people could sue manufacturers whenever a crime, accident, or suicide occurs with a gun.

5. Far less than 1% of guns are ever used in crimes, suicides or accidents, and when they are, it’s virtually always the result of the user’s actions. Many other products, such as motorcycles, have much higher probabilities of causing harm. The death rate per motorcycle is 0.05%; the date rate for guns is 0.008%. The latter includes murder, accidental deaths and suicides. Guns are also used defensively about 2 million times in the average year, according to the FBI. "

Democrat voters have been trained to ignore history, logic, and truth.

And it began in government school.
Why are right-wing legislators so unPatriotic to being Legal to the actual Law?

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States nor any useless and alleged War on Crime nor the Expense for right-wingers to complain about or blame the Poor about.

Don't grab guns, grab gun lovers and Regulate them Well!

Knowing they cannot prevent the law abiding from exercising their right to keep and bear arms, the political left has chosen instead to simply make it is hard as possible to exercise said right by placing as many unnecessary and ineffective restrictions as they can on same.

They know an armed citizenry prevents them from their political goals.

Cite specific examples, with sources.

Sure. How many do you want? How about Stop and Frisk? Do I really need to post search results from this site of all the Conservatives who said it was fine, a good way to prevent crime and catch criminals?

You could ask him about his feelings on Stop and Frisk, a clear violation of the 4th Amendment.

Shall I continue?

Conservatives hate the Constitution too. They just hate the parts that they don’t like. The problem is that both Liberals and Conservatives are wrong. You can’t treat the Constitution like a Buffett. Getting what you like and ignoring the rest.

You have posted often on the freedoms implied by the Second. Most Conservatives have. But that same freedom doesn’t enter into anyone’s mind when we are talking about anything else. The Justice System was so important to the Founders that about half of the Bill of Rights was about how individuals would be protected from abuse.

Those protections are just Liberal nonsense to the Right.

That entire thread is about how the Justice System is broken because of Liberal Judges. Even the ones appointed by Republicans are too liberal.

If you haven’t read any First Amendment threads on here, I’d be surprised.

Conservative Golden Boy Kavanaugh hates the Fourth. Kavanaugh’s views on privacy, Fourth Amendment should make Republicans think twice

But hey, who cares if somebody gets searched for no reason and without a warrant?

I could do this all night. Issue after issue. Conservatives hate the Constitution too. Those damned Liberals screwing up the system so guilty go free.

Nothing that changes the validity of my statement.
In both cases, the state restricts the exercise of a right w/o reasonable suspicion or probable cause; if one violates the constitution, so does the other.

It was a simple question. What does the Fourth Amendment say?

I addressed your question to the extent it required an answer.
You don't have to like it, and your question does nothing to negate my point.

The original question was for me to show that Conservatives hated the Constitution. I did so. You decided this hatred did not matter. I included links, as demanded.

You have decided that this unconstitutional activity is just fine. And begin with the false equivalency argument.

So my assertion has been proven. Conservatives hate the Constitution too. Your reluctance to admit this just shows what a moral coward you are.

What is hilarious to me is the sudden fury from the Right towards the FBI, and the Justice System. Oddly enough my views haven’t changed. I was distrustful of the FBI and the Justice System four decades ago. I’ve never believed the police have to break the rules to catch bad guys. I have always argued in favor of Civil Rights.

Look at the years I’ve posted here. Not once have I argued that any right should be limited. And that includes the Second. I’ve even argued that Convicts should be able to buy guns once their sentence is completed. Arguing for a complete return of all rights.

The argument almost always breaks down like this. Liberals think no one should have guns. Conservatives think Convicted Felons should not have guns. I argue the Second applies to all. But even I am unwilling to include WMD’s to what everyone should be allowed to have.

So tell me. If a Felon has completed his sentence. Should he be allowed to buy and carry a firearm?

The original question was for me to show that Conservatives hated the Constitution. I did so.
No. You didn't.
You offered Stop and Frisk as example of how conservatives hate the constitution. Alone, your assertion means nothing.
-I- correctly stated S&F is no more an affront to the constitution than background checks for the purchase of a gun, for the same reasons.
You can be consistent and agree that both are an affront, or you can be dishonest and argue one is and the other is not.
You choose.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back