The only way to end gun violence is to ban guns completely

We do NOT have a gun problem in this nation, we have a PEOPLE problem in this nation. Guns do NOT act on their own. GUNS do absolutely nothing until someone picks one up and uses it. Guns have no mind, free will, nor the ability to load themselves, aim, or pull their own trigger.

It's asinine to blame guns. Only the ignorant and uneducated blame guns, or say that we have a gun problem. Guns require human action in order to do harm. Think. Use your head.

We didn’t have a car problem. We put seat belts on them, licensed drives, inspected vehicles and saved millions of lives.

We didn’t have a tobacco problem. We raised the minimum age to purchase, regulated what can be put in them, helped people stop smoking and saved millions of lives

We do have a gun problem. We just refuse to acknowledge it and the millions of lives that would be saved if we did have the courage to admit the problem and take the steps.
View attachment 228854

I take your concession with a smirk; not a sneer.
View attachment 228856

Good to see you’ve been reduced to posting cartoons. Perhaps next time try to put on your big boy pants before you engage someone.
5176fbc4cf86af1c2a579f91a1f2d8f9--martin-freeman-martin-omalley[1].jpg

The Only Way To End Gun Violence Is To Ban Guns Completely

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
So why are drugs illegal then?

we still have drug addicts that have access to those illegal drugs.

Heck even in Seattle, they provide you a safe place and clean needles to shoot up those illegal drugs.
That was kinda my point. Only criminals have illegal drugs. So why are they illegal? Doesn't that just punish the law abiding citizens?

Not really that hard at all, the more lawful concealed carry citizens there are, the more likely the thug will end up dead. Police are too busy chasing down grandma in her supped up Cadillac or visiting the closest Dunkin Donuts, so lets get more concerned lawful citizens involved... They know the rules, but criminals wont follow them. A dead criminal is a good criminal...

cops cant be everywhere all the time

at some point you have to insure your own safety

We need guns to protect us from Cops.

The cop made a mistake. He will be punished for his mistake. Don’t comment if you haven’t been in our shoes. We have a split second to react and the media and people have weeks and months to judge it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COPS ---- Thieves, murderers, rapists, commit perjury, plant evidence, commit uncalled for brutality, thugs, take bribes from pimps and drug dealers, write bullshit quota tickets, break the same laws they arrest others for, and lie and cover for each other.

Badge Abuse Archives - The Free Thought Project

Liberals, steal, lie, cheat, rape, murder and commit uncalled for brutality, thugs, take bribes, deal drugs, oh yeah, run for president. Just because there are a few bad liberal cops, doesn't mean all of them are. If your house is being broken into, are you going to call the police, or just have your shit taken and possibly lose your life?

yeah true that

after all the complaining about the cops by the family of Mike brown

who did the parents call when they needed

the cops

--LOL

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.

Heck even in Seattle, they provide you a safe place and clean needles to shoot up those illegal drugs.
That was kinda my point. Only criminals have illegal drugs. So why are they illegal? Doesn't that just punish the law abiding citizens?

How does that punish citizens. Do you think citizens want to smoke crack, snort cocaine or shoot up heroin.

How does that punish citizens. Do you think citizens want to smoke crack, snort cocaine or shoot up heroin.

Maybe there are medicinal uses, like pot.

religious practices like American Indians and peyote.

And maybe they wanna smoke crack. As long as they do it in their own homes who are we to say "no"?

Your personality sucks worm puke.
You're an infection of diseased defecation on society.

cops cant be everywhere all the time

at some point you have to insure your own safety

The cop made a mistake. He will be punished for his mistake. Don’t comment if you haven’t been in our shoes. We have a split second to react and the media and people have weeks and months to judge it.

COPS ---- Thieves, murderers, rapists, commit perjury, plant evidence, commit uncalled for brutality, thugs, take bribes from pimps and drug dealers, write bullshit quota tickets, break the same laws they arrest others for, and lie and cover for each other.

Liberals, steal, lie, cheat, rape, murder and commit uncalled for brutality, thugs, take bribes, deal drugs, oh yeah, run for president. Just because there are a few bad liberal cops, doesn't mean all of them are. If your house is being broken into, are you going to call the police, or just have your shit taken and possibly lose your life?
Nope. I'll blow their fucking brains out and then call the thugs.

COPS are low-life assholes.
Sounds like you have had a few run in with the men in blue? Every time I was pulled over by the police, I politely conversed with them and most of the time I got off with a warning, but there was this black county mounty who had a chip on his shoulder and "supposedly" clocked my doing 85 around a S turn, in a 1977 buick century, that any time it went over 60 shook like it was going to pieces. I went to look at the clock and it was turned off, which is against the law, but there is always that one dirty liberal cop who ruins it for all of them. Right?

obuttass.jpg

Nope. I'll blow their fucking brains out and then call the thugs.

COPS are low-life assholes.
Sounds like you have had a few run in with the men in blue? Every time I was pulled over by the police, I politely conversed with them and most of the time I got off with a warning, but there was this black county mounty who had a chip on his shoulder and "supposedly" clocked my doing 85 around a S turn, in a 1977 buick century, that any time it went over 60 shook like it was going to pieces. I went to look at the clock and it was turned off, which is against the law, but there is always that one dirty liberal cop who ruins it for all of them. Right?

obuttass.jpg
FYI - I have a clean record, nothing worse than a few traffic tickets over a span of 55 years, that's it. No jail, no prison, I behave myself. But, I'm not a stupid person, and I can read. I've read the horror stories, seen the disgusting videos, and heard about the animalistic and barbaric acts of Cops. They're sorry pieces of shit. A blight on society. Thugs in uniform. Gangsters and social misfits. A modern day Mafia.

So does that mean you do NOT support new invasive gun laws, restrictions and gun control??????

Because drugs aren't guns. There's nothing in the Constitution that guarantees you the "right" to possess controlled substances.

The reality is, that firearms are a necessary tool to protect people against people who do drugs.
Not only will criminals still have guns after a gun ban, but so will the government. There is little difference between government and criminals. History proves it.
dude the funniest shit out there is all of these people bitching about guns, have security teams with guns protecting their sorry fking asses. the left are so predictable.

It should be a reply, hey, get rid of your entourage's guns and then come talk to me.

:dunno:

So does that mean you do NOT support new invasive gun laws, restrictions and gun control??????
I do NOT support any form of gun control, period.

what's funny is people on the left think cops can magically appear and save someone's ass. That if a person was in their home illegally, that all they have to do is call 911 and be saved. We all know that is a pipe dream, but these stupid fks really believe it.

Gun nuts are myopic. They seem to think the goals of gun control are:

1) to ban all guns

2) to confiscate guns

and

3) to end all gun violence. Full stop

What I believe Americans want most is to make gun violence rare.

Drilling that simple idea into the fearful minds of the gun nuts is the order of the day.

And maybe they wanna smoke crack. As long as they do it in their own homes who are we to say "no"?

That’s a comical statement. You can’t compare the too. Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Guns aren’t the most popular way either. We have had issues before and the majority of guns used were stolen and passed around to other criminals.

That’s a comical statement. You can’t compare the too. Guns don’t kill people, people kill people. Guns aren’t the most popular way either. We have had issues before and the majority of guns used were stolen and passed around to other criminals.

the left don't know that most gun deaths are due to suicide. but I digress.

Right, but the question wasn't addressed to you either. :funnyface:

Right, but the question wasn't addressed to you either. :funnyface:
It matters not to me whether it was or wasn't.

Nah. Anyone using a gun to commit a crime gets shot in the head.

You'd be surprised how the murder and crime statistics will drop.

A bullet to the head is a great crime stopper.

Forum List

Back