The ONLY Reason That I Can Think Of That Nikki Haley Is Still In The Race

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Even though Trump is crushing the competition right now and besides her hoping that Trump will be off all of the ballots and or arrested etc. (False hope at that.) and it's because everybody knows at this point that democrats are disguising themselves as republicans and voting for her. That's her only chance at the moment.

Even though Trump is crushing the competition right now and besides her hoping that Trump will be off all of the ballots and or arrested etc. (False hope at that.) and it's because everybody knows at this point that democrats are disguising themselves as republicans and voting for her. That's her only chance at the moment.
No, she is waiting for a conviction, or some such legal nonsense at the last minute to try and sway independents that we all know one of these DNC controlled courts in DC will do to him.

It literally is the entire plan the DNC has to win the election, that and ballot harvesting.

She upstaged DeSantis's purpose of Trump not making it to the election.

The position she's created is worth a lot because it's not such a long shot as the people would have it.

Especially as long as the D's don't give up on Biden. That's when everything changes for both parties.

She is staying in because she will pick up the pieces if he falls.

No she won't.

DeSantis would jump back in and slay her easily.

Yes, but could he legally do that?
No, she is waiting for a conviction, or some such legal nonsense at the last minute to try and sway independents that we all know one of these DNC controlled courts in DC will do to him.

It literally is the entire plan the DNC has to win the election, that and ballot harvesting.

As I said besides that because we already know that only democrats are voting for that RINO.

She is hoping that something happens to trump. But if desantis comes back in, she is still beat :dunno:

Agreed, but as I said before, is that even legal?

She is hoping that something happens to trump. But if desantis comes back in, she is still beat :dunno:
Nope. Nobody will win

1707350424642.png

Nevada - Nikki Haley loses in the GOP primary to nobody, who is not being identified at this time. Nobody has run a lean and smart campaign, spending zero dollars and doing zero campaigning, but still beating Nikki Haley in the Nevada primary despite her millions of dollars spent on her campaign. In fact, no one even knows what Nobody looks like.

Nobody declined to even give an interview and discuss the win, and if elected, Nobody said to expect more of the same. If elected President, Nobody said he will be less visible than Biden in his hiding in his basement before an election.

Nikki said she is going to double down on staying in the race as she tried to give an interview to the media but no one seemed to want to even talk to her.

Sad.

Yes, but could he legally do that?
Of course, when you hear of a hopeful "dropping out" all they really do is suspend their campaign....Some already have X amount of delegates pledged to them....DeSantis had 9 from iowa before he suspended.

If Trump drops out for some reason I suspect the issue won't be decided by the remaining primaries (SC and Super Tuesday will be gone before any type of felony count court action happens) but at the convention.

Pretty much the same if FJB would bow-out at this point.

Me thinks both the conventions are going to be wild and wooly affairs this year. ;)

Nope. Nobody will win

1707350424642.png

Nevada - Nikki Haley loses in the GOP primary to nobody, who is not being identified at this time. Nobody has run a lean and smart campaign, spending zero dollars and doing zero campaigning, but still beating Nikki Haley in the Nevada primary despite her millions of dollars spent on her campaign. In fact, no one even knows what Nobody looks like.

Nobody declined to even give an interview and discuss the win, and if elected, Nobody said to expect more of the same. If elected President, Nobody said he will be less visible than Biden in his hiding in his basement before an election.

Nikki said she is going to double down on staying in the race as she tried to give an interview to the media but no one seemed to want to even talk to her.

Sad.

Of course, when you hear of a hopeful "dropping out" all they really do is suspend their campaign....Some already have X amount of delegates pledged to them....DeSantis had 9 from iowa before he suspended.

If Trump drops out for some reason I suspect the issue won't be decided by the remaining primaries (SC and Super Tuesday will be gone before any type of felony count court action happens) but at the convention.

Pretty much the same if FJB would bow-out at this point.

Me thinks both the conventions are going to be wild and wooly affairs this year. ;)

I understand, but Trump isn't going to drop out though.

Sometimes it is more about the future than the present, as in 2028. If she can cement herself as the only number two pick in 2024, that gives her a huge edge in 2028, other than Trump's VP. And, she could be hoping that if Trump actually goes to jail she will be the nominee by default by being #2.

Forum List

Back