The 'Ol One-Two Punch

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Have you noticed that Biden's Immigration plan does not favor the United States in the slightest???

The ex-President, Emmanuel Goldstein, wanted folks who could benefit America and didn't require welfare when they got here.

Biden and the Democrats simply want illegals who will follow orders and vote Democrat.

The One-Two Immigration Plan, or....."Ringing The Dinner Bell!"

. “Biden’s plan, the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021, which was introduced in Congress on Thursday by Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ), would grant amnesty to somewhere between 11 and 22 million illegal immigrants who are currently residing in the United States. It would even give amnesty to those already deported from the U.S. under the Trump administration.” Bongino shoots down emotional Geraldo with facts on immigration policy that puts Americans last

Biden Executive Order: End “Remain in Mexico” program aimed at Central American asylum seekers
The Democrats have used, and encouraged illegal aliens to vote. Obama told them ‘when you vote, you’re a citizen yourself!’

…the actions of Liberal federal judges: in the 9th circuit, decisions have increased the numbers of illegal who can remain in the country, and inhibit the activities of immigration judges, encourage frivolous claims, and demands for reopening settled cases.
Panelists Discuss Immigration Court Cases Backlog, Aug 22 2017 | C-SPAN.org
The Democrat ploy is to send illegals to an over-loaded immigration court, where there are told to return for trial....but simply released into the country, never to be seen again, outside the voting booth.

As opposed to this:

“Started by the Trump administration, the program requires migrants seeking asylum in the United States to wait in Mexico for their cases to make their way through the U.S. immigration courts.”
Biden Halts Trump's 'Remain In Mexico' Program In Effort To Reform U.S. Immigration Policy

Since you voted for Biden ending the program, you Democrats should be able to explain why ending the Trump policy is good for America.

Otherwise…..this is true: We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphalt…..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.

Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their support….nay, their joy, at Biden’s initiation of same.

Bet they can’t…..’cause they are infantile and dumb as asphalt.

Last edited:
Have you noticed that Biden's Immigration plan does not favor the United States in the slightest???

The ex-President, Emmanuel Goldstein, wanted folks who could benefit America and didn't require welfare when they got here.

Biden and the Democrats simply want illegals who will follow orders and vote Democrat.

. “Biden’s plan, the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021, which was introduced in Congress on Thursday by Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ), would grant amnesty to somewhere between 11 and 22 million illegal immigrants who are currently residing in the United States. It would even give amnesty to those already deported from the U.S. under the Trump administration.” Bongino shoots down emotional Geraldo with facts on immigration policy that puts Americans last

Biden Executive Order: End “Remain in Mexico” program aimed at Central American asylum seekers
The Democrats have used, and encouraged illegal aliens to vote. Obama told them ‘when you vote, you’re a citizen yourself!’

…the actions of Liberal federal judges: in the 9th circuit, decisions have increased the numbers of illegal who can remain in the country, and inhibit the activities of immigration judges, encourage frivolous claims, and demands for reopening settled cases.
The Democrat ploy is to send illegals to an over-loaded immigration court, where there are told to return for trial....but simply released into the country, never to be seen again, outside the voting booth.

As opposed to this:

“Started by the Trump administration, the program requires migrants seeking asylum in the United States to wait in Mexico for their cases to make their way through the U.S. immigration courts.”
Biden Halts Trump's 'Remain In Mexico' Program In Effort To Reform U.S. Immigration Policy

Since you voted for Biden ending the program, you Democrats should be able to explain why ending the Trump policy is good for America.

Otherwise…..this is true: We on the Right regularly describe Democrats as infantile, and/or as dumb as asphalt…..and now yet one more opportunity to drive the point home.

Not only can they not articulate policies with they eagerly anticipate from Biden and his Cartel, but Biden himself provided the rubric with which to beat his voters over the head. Here are a few of his executive orders, and I challenge any Democrat voter to explain their support….nay, their joy, at Biden’s initiation of same.

Trump had 4 years to fix all the shit that you are so fucking pissed off about concerning immigration. After 4 years, you your are still belly aching and whining and crying like a little Bitch. Fuck Off.

Believe me bro, if i had Jack Dorsey's phone number I wouldn't be posting on this message board. I'd be on a Yacht with him somewhere or whatever. I'd be balling with a billionaire.

As opposed to this:

Trump had 4 years to fix all the shit that you are so fucking pissed off about concerning immigration. After 4 years, you your are still belly aching and whining and crying like a little Bitch. Fuck Off.

No vulgarity.....this thread is for adults.

See if you can post like one.

Believe me bro, if i had Jack Dorsey's phone number I wouldn't be posting on this message board. I'd be on a Yacht with him somewhere or whatever. I'd be balling with a billionaire.
No doubt in the prone position.

In that case, I'm hoping you hit the lottery!

I'll help you pack.

Forum List

Back