Illegal Immigration pays well

$190,000 for ------------------------------------------------------being ILLEGAL!!!!!!!!

If you have a valid point you don't have to lie to make it.

Illegal immigration pays well.
They get a 1400 check.
They get $15 per hour jobs.
They get free food, housing and healthcare.
The American Taxpayers get the bill.
Biden to allow hundreds of asylum seekers a day into the United States from next week | Daily Mail Online
Name ANY other country that PAYS illegally entered people. I'll wait.

Meanwhile, Biden & Co want to put a EO in that says you MUST get the vaccination shot or you can't travel. Plus you MUST wear a mask....yet our borders are open to all and sundry.

They get a 1400 check.
Biden to allow hundreds of asylum seekers a day into the United States from next week | Daily Mail Online
So far there are no $1,400 checks and there is no $15 and hour min wage. Where is all this free food an housing you forgot to give any details
How does one let in hundreds of people from next week? Does Biden have a time machine he is not telling us about?

They get a 1400 check.

Meanwhile, Biden & Co want to put a EO in that says you MUST get the vaccination shot or you can't travel. Plus you MUST wear a mask....yet our borders are open to all and sundry.
Who is paying these immigrants?

They get a 1400 check.

Where is the source for the money claims you made, I didn't see that in the article.....

Meanwhile:
On average, roughly 85 per cent of Central American asylum claims are rejected by U.S. courts.

They get a 1400 check.

Untested, unmasked, and un-vaccinated, too boot.

They get a 1400 check.

Untested, unmasked, and un-vaccinated, too boot.
Just like Floridians...

Meanwhile:
On average, roughly 85 per cent of Central American asylum claims are rejected by U.S. courts.
That doesn't stop them from still coming in and STAYING. And voting. And getting housing. And medical care. And a check. And schooling. And and and.

Forum List

Back