The Official Eurovision 2021 Thread

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Big night tonight all over Europe.

Belarus have already been kicked out for putting forward songs promoting the regime. When is America going to organise a coup there ?

Ukraine are through with a pretty awful number and I think that Russia are not taking part this time.

Having watched the semi finals earlier this week I like the Greek entry and the Moldovan singer is fit as fuck so I look forward to seeing her again. UK have some fat pig singing some gibberish so he wont get anywhere. Possible outsider is Portugal who seem to be trying to recreate that odd number they won with a few years ago.

Flo rida is rapping for San Marino and looks to be having a great time doing so. Zero chance of winning though.
It all kicks off at 8pm GMT and Mrs T has stocked up on all sorts of snacks and cocktails to get us through.

Who else is watching ?

Belarus have already been kicked out for putting forward songs promoting the regime. When is America going to organise a coup there ?

Ukraine are through with a pretty awful number and I think that Russia are not taking part this time.

Having watched the semi finals earlier this week I like the Greek entry and the Moldovan singer is fit as fuck so I look forward to seeing her again. UK have some fat pig singing some gibberish so he wont get anywhere. Possible outsider is Portugal who seem to be trying to recreate that odd number they won with a few years ago.

Flo rida is rapping for San Marino and looks to be having a great time doing so. Zero chance of winning though.
It all kicks off at 8pm GMT and Mrs T has stocked up on all sorts of snacks and cocktails to get us through.

Who else is watching ?
Ooops , I was wrong about Russia. They have an entry that has displeased Donnys mate Vlad. Expect to see this girl disappeared shortly for singing about womens rights.

‘I won’t allow myself to be broken’: Russia’s Eurovision candidate Manizha takes on ‘the haters’

Who else is watching ?
Don't you mean Eurabia?

Who else is watching ?
Don't you mean Eurabia?
Well Israel are in it. Does that count ? They won it with a Tranny a few years ago. Very progressive.

I dont follow this contest. Overall, I think that popularity of it greatly diminished and it became just a show where a vocal talent was pushed to the backside.

Bookmakers give more odds to France and Italy, that is what I read some time ago.

I dont follow this contest. Overall, I think that popularity of it greatly diminished and it became just a show where a vocal talent was pushed to the backside.

Bookmakers give more odds to France and Italy, that is what I read some time ago.
I cant see it myself. But there is no accounting for Euro taste. Iceland might be a good shout. They cant appear in person because they are isolating. And they look odd.

Israel just been on with a soothing ballad called BOMB GAZA NOW !!
BBC is reporting that she has already taken over half the green room backstage and is claiming the rest of it.

Who else is watching ?
Don't you mean Eurabia?
Well Israel are in it. Does that count ? They won it with a Tranny a few years ago. Very progressive.

Your kinda entertainment

Who else is watching ?
I do, where did you find this plumber ?

SEI_80116703.jpg

"Belarus have already been kicked out for putting forward songs promoting the regime. When is America going to organise a coup there ?"

Belarus had the great artists, but they are protesting against pro - Moscow satrap Lukasenka so , Lukasenka personally choose 4 thugs instead , who failed badly . about USA coup you are 100% right , the world needs it

Italy was just great ,without chances for others , I love French song/artist but Italy was the best no qestions , many in USA say that Rock&Roll is dead but its not , for sure in Europe

Who else is watching ?
Ooops , I was wrong about Russia. They have an entry that has displeased Donnys mate Vlad. Expect to see this girl disappeared shortly for singing about womens rights.

‘I won’t allow myself to be broken’: Russia’s Eurovision candidate Manizha takes on ‘the haters’
best her song Kroŭ by vada, its a cover of the famous Belarusian band Akute

you are right Moscow imperialists hate Manizha

Nul points for the UK

With the best will in the world, the year that the UK left the EU was never going to see it getting a record score, but nul points from the judges and the public is another thing.

“I don’t know what to say,” said a shocked Graham Norton, as Newman received a standing ovation from the other performers, and huge applause from the arena.

Sending Amanda Holden to deliver the UK’s points, and making fun of not being able to tell the difference between French or Dutch, was a further baffling move, not least when she delivered douze points to France. No wonder “Even Ireland” trended on Twitter – our most immediate neighbour shunned us, and rightly so.

Brexit aside, the UK’s ongoing refusal to put even a modicum of effort into the song and act it sends to the contest continues to pay dividends – if those dividends are valued in an embarrassingly low score.

Nul points for the UK

With the best will in the world, the year that the UK left the EU was never going to see it getting a record score, but nul points from the judges and the public is another thing.

“I don’t know what to say,” said a shocked Graham Norton, as Newman received a standing ovation from the other performers, and huge applause from the arena.

Sending Amanda Holden to deliver the UK’s points, and making fun of not being able to tell the difference between French or Dutch, was a further baffling move, not least when she delivered douze points to France. No wonder “Even Ireland” trended on Twitter – our most immediate neighbour shunned us, and rightly so.

Brexit aside, the UK’s ongoing refusal to put even a modicum of effort into the song and act it sends to the contest continues to pay dividends – if those dividends are valued in an embarrassingly low score.

He was shit. But to be fair there were several on the same level. Disappointed to see that political voting is still going on.

Cyprus voting for Greece and vice versa. Moldova and Bulgaria had a thing going and so did the Balkan countries. The ones that didnt try an ethnic cleanse each other anyway.

Amanda Holden was pissed as well. Everybody is at that time of night.

Who else is watching ?

SEI_80116703.jpg

"Belarus have already been kicked out for putting forward songs promoting the regime. When is America going to organise a coup there ?"

Belarus had the great artists, but they are protesting against pro - Moscow satrap Lukasenka so , Lukasenka personally choose 4 thugs instead , who failed badly . about USA coup you are 100% right , the world needs it

Italy was just great ,without chances for others , I love French song/artist but Italy was the best no qestions , many in USA say that Rock&Roll is dead but its not , for sure in Europe
Mate, the Italian song was fucking awful. There hasnt been a great song in Eurovision since that Polish girl was peeling the potatoes on stage. That was culture at its best.

Who else is watching ?

SEI_80116703.jpg

Mate, the Italian song was fucking awful. There hasnt been a great song in Eurovision since that Polish girl was peeling the potatoes on stage. That was culture at its best.

they didn´t , you just dont have folk music in UK, which is very popular in eastern europe

Last edited:

Who else is watching ?

SEI_80116703.jpg

they didn´t , you just dont have folk music in UK, which is very popular in eastern europe

Well I did like the first of these. Are you sure they arent Welsh ?

Most countries have a folk tradition but I dont think it should be near the Eurovision which is disposable. These songs make me cry because of the memories they bring back.

Forum List

Back