The official class act athlete thread

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Ok fellow sports fans. We all know that it's rare to go even one day without hearing about some athlete being a complete douchebag. Lets make a list of those athletes who deserve props for their on and off field class. Era has no bearing. Past or present, lets give those who deserve it some credit. I'll start with one of my favorite and most respected athletes of all time.

Dereck Fisher of my beloved Lakers!.....Class all the way!....And you Utah Jazz fans should be very ashamed of your treatment of him when he comes into your town.....The man was just looking out for the well being of his cancer stricken child when he left you guys!

Another one I admire is Grant Hill of the Phoenix Suns. Another dude who has conducted himself with class and integrity throughout his entire career.

I think Ichiro is a class act. I would probably pick him over any power house hitter.
He never misses games, and he is one of the most consistant hitters the in major league. I would say he is the John Stockton of baseball. He makes the Karl Malone's better. :D

Forum List

Back