The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are Americans being shot and slaughtered. Many of them are kids. You seem to more interested in trying to defame me than acknowledging the actual problem.
I know a liar when I read his posts. You are more interested in 'proving' Defund the police is a bad idea than you do for black kids being murdered.
AND YOU KNOW IT.
Stop lying.

I know a liar when I read his posts. You are more interested in 'proving' Defund the police is a bad idea than you do for black kids being murdered.
AND YOU KNOW IT.
Stop lying.
You want me to stop this thread because the truth upsets you. You know darn well all I post are factual death and shooting events that occur every day in poor Black communities.

Promising 18 year old Nursing student Tikaya Allen murdered in a drive by shooting in Detroit. You won't see this on the news obviously. No Cops involved.

Chicago: Two girls 6 and 7 were shot WHILE SITTING IN THEIR CAR. The 7 year old is dead, the 6 year old is fighting for her life. They weren't shot by Cops so their lives don't matter, except to people like me.

8 year old PJ Evans life was was ended by random gunfire in Landover Maryland yesterday. He loved to play football.

PJEvans.jpg

AND YOU KNOW IT.
Stop lying.
You want me to stop posting because it embarrasses you that an old White guy cares more about innocent Black kids being murdered than you do. That's obvious.

Promising 18 year old Nursing student Tikaya Allen murdered in a drive by shooting in Detroit. You won't see this on the news obviously. No Cops involved.

And she was killed by the white people or white cops.

The information I look from your link (And pretty much all your links) is this

All of a sudden the police turn into Barney Fife when it comes to solving these crimes.

The white man who can tell you the exact location of star millions of light years away. But can't tell you the location of the killer who murdered an 18 year women and we are meant to believe that ? In one of the most heavily survelluanced cities in the world ? We are meant to believe that ?

All they are doing is having cops shoot and kill black people but then blame it on black people.

Last edited:
Paul Essien Watch the Sunday Morning Show on Inner City gun violence that I posted for you Paul. Stop looking for White Supremacists riding through the streets of Inner Cities killing Black people. That is a complete Racist fantasy.

Paul Essien Watch the Sunday Morning Show on Inner City gun violence that I posted for you Paul. Stop looking for White Supremacists riding through the streets of Inner Cities killing Black people. That is a complete Racist fantasy.
Start worrying the murderers in your own race. After all let's have a look at what's been going with people in your own race the past few days

241136802_575713400450657_7169926534628658351_n.jpg

241165966_575713397117324_7691412797628099116_n.jpg

241128898_575713353783995_1554023600783105372_n.jpg

241124610_575713323783998_6898395519681907847_n.jpg

241112867_575713363783994_8561333799553046379_n.jpg

And as I say this is just the last few days. Sort the problem in your own race first.

MarathonMike
Watch the Sunday Morning Show on Inner City gun violence that I posted for you Paul. Stop looking for White Supremacists riding through the streets of Inner Cities killing Black people. That is a complete Racist fantasy.

Don't watch that crap. Start showing me who got arrested and convicted and is standing trial.

Chicago will be ground zero of the Biden test run to see how American society reacts to government sponsored genocide of black people. They are being enacted by mercenaries, law enforcement operatives and supported by the 4th estate (white media) to propagandize it as black on black violence

Why do all the shootings happen on the weekends ?
Why are there several testimonies that police give guns to gang members?
Why are the murders automatically blamed on black people despite 80% going unsolved ?
Why do 80% go unsolved in a city with so much surveillance ?

They never ask HOW these guns are getting into Chicago in the first place. Here's a BIG part of the answer. WHITE MALE Klent Kelley from Arkansas was caught trafficking military-style semi-automatic rifles and other guns in Chicago.

You can’t be apart of sum white supremacy group unless you have killed or harmed a black person and not just any black person but an innocent one as it has more value and while showing cold blooded-ness to the group. It's harder to infiltrate without blood.

Chicago is on that Hyper-gentrification and Negro Removal thing.

CPD corruption runs deep many of them were gang affiliated, so they allowed things to happen. Google Chicago Police Indictments especially in the early 2000s

Last edited:
Paul Essien There are none so blind as those who will not see. It is a report from Liberal CBS hosted by Liberal Ted Koppel interviewing a convicted felon who is now working with troubled Black youth to get them out of the cycle of violence. Watch the show, what are you afraid of?

mga138
Paul Essien There are none so blind as those who will not see. It is a report from Liberal CBS hosted by Liberal Ted Koppel interviewing a convicted felon who is now working with troubled Black youth to get them out of the cycle of violence. Watch the show, what are you afraid of?

Why would I want to watch that ? Make no sense.

Of course if black folks do something wrong, everyone hears about it.

If gang violence heats up in America’s inner cities ? Front-page news.
Unacceptably high dropout rates? Yep, you can read all about it
Drugs, crime, out-of-wedlock childbirth? Yes, yes, and more yes

The white media never tires of bringing ppl negativity when it comes to black people. I already know local television news blankets the first 5-10 minutes of each newscast with crime stories over-representing blacks as perps, relative to the share of crime actually committed by African Americans.

That's just propaganda. Crime is just gonna happen and I will NEVER apologize for any black criminal

Every race has a criminal class but whites or Asians don't apologize for their criminal class. So nor should blk ppl apologize for any blk criminal

And as I say two things you never talk about
  1. The criminal class in your own race
  2. The fact they never arrest, charged or convict anyone in pretty much every one of your posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back