Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

You can't tell by the video what was going on in Floyd's body. It was just determined that he died of a drug overdose. What about that don't you understand?
What about seeing the video. Seeing Floyd stop moving. Hearing bystanders alerting Chauvin to that fact and Chauvin being completely unwilling to get of.

What you guys think, and I do say think is the cause of death is simply irrelevant. It simply is a (bad justification) to defend the indefensible.

Derek Chauvin was a criminal tax cheat prior to murdering Floyd. Chauvin pleaded guilty in tax case. Chauvin and his then-wife were charged with multiple counts for underreporting their income to the state of Minnesota and failing to file Minnesota tax returns. From 2014 to 2019, the Chauvins underreported their joint income by $464,433.

What about seeing the video. Seeing Floyd stop moving. Hearing bystanders alerting Chauvin to that fact and Chauvin being completely unwilling to get of.

What you guys think, and I do say think is the cause of death is simply irrelevant. It simply is a (bad justification) to defend the indefensible.
The problem in this conversation is some of us actually do think and some of us don't. I find you in the latter category

The problem in this conversation is some of us actually do think and some of us don't. I find you in the latter category
Oh good. Another article trying to explain to me why what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears is not what actually happened. And an article on some obscure site making assumptions that require taking stuff on faith is a more accurate description of events. Because, you know they tell me what I need to believe.

But I'm the one not thinking.

Oh good. Another article trying to explain to me why what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears is not what actually happened. And an article on some obscure site making assumptions that require taking stuff on faith is a more accurate description of events. Because, you know they tell me what I need to believe.

So what you're saying is that you have x-ray eyes and you are a doctor? You could look at me and tell me if I have diabetes or not? Either you are brilliant or you are a dunce. I picked the latter

If you want to see someone murdered by a cop with your own eyes right in front of you watch Ashley Babbitt at the Capitol.

Screenshot_20230106-103820_Twitter.jpg

Derek Chauvin was a criminal tax cheat prior to murdering Floyd. Chauvin pleaded guilty in tax case. Chauvin and his then-wife were charged with multiple counts for underreporting their income to the state of Minnesota and failing to file Minnesota tax returns. From 2014 to 2019, the Chauvins underreported their joint income by $464,433.
Your point?

So what you're saying is that you have x-ray eyes and you are a doctor? You could look at me and tell me if I have diabetes or not? Either you are brilliant or you are a dunce. I picked the latter
No I'm saying that when I see a cop sitting on someone's neck, I see that someone stop moving at all. I hear bystanders yelling at that cop that that someone is passed out, and I see that cop just keep on sitting there for minutes after. I conclude that a. the reason that someone passed out is directly linked to that cop and b. The fact that even that fact doesn't cause the cop to get off or render assistance makes him guilty of murder.

A conclusion that was unanimously shared by a jury of that cops peers.

What you have is the word of someone against someone else.

Oh really? Tell us more about that. How close were you standing near the body? More than 5 feet? Less than 3 feet? Within 6 inches? How much faith is required for me to believe you?

If you want to see someone murdered by a cop with your own eyes right in front of you watch Ashley Babbitt at the Capitol.

View attachment 847369
Oh I have seen that video to. In it I see someone advancing on a cop who has his firearm raised. I see her as first of a group of a few dozen through a breach leading to a hallway protected by 3 cops as members of the house are evacuating.

Are you suggesting that that cop simply needs to let that group of a few dozen have access to members of the house?

Yeah…except for the approximately 8 minutes of video where Chauvin has his knee on Floyd’s neck. Sorry, that’s evidence…you won’t be able to get thrown out or ignored.

Chauvin is where he belongs.
It didn't kill him-----just kept him down. I have seen lots of violent people
restrained------it's virtually always a very VIOLENT looking event

Your point?
The point (if I may jump into this little dialogue) is that anyone who cheats on his/her taxes just has to be a murderer. It's like heroin junkies - all heroin addicts started out drinking milk when they were young and all murders started out cheating on their taxes. But that should go without saying so I don't know why you are insinuating a contradiction to that rule. :mad:

The point (if I may jump into this little dialogue) is that anyone who cheats on his/her taxes just has to be a murderer. It's like heroin junkies - all heroin addicts started out drinking milk when they were young and all murders started out cheating on their taxes. But that should go without saying so I don't know why you are insinuating a contradiction to that rule. :mad:
Chauvin pleaded guilty to cheating on taxes, violating civil rights & murder. Keep going & maybe he will get life or execution. Police approached the peaceful unarmed Floyd with guns pointed at his head forcing him to beg for his life before they cuffed, beat, tortured & murdered him. They should have been guilty of first degree pre-meditated murder conspiracy.

Last edited:
I see. So you were standing right there "at the Capitol" and Ashley Babbitt was struck down "right in front of you" at your feet, huh? My oh my, it's getting awfully brown here. :D

What about seeing the video. Seeing Floyd stop moving. ....
I also freeze up and "stop moving" when my wife's hormones are "on the rag" and she starts accusing me of shagging half the women in town. Shall I video it the next time and send it to you to scrutinize? :eek:

I also freeze up and "stop moving" when my wife's hormones are "on the rag" and she starts accusing me of shagging half the women in town. Shall I video it the next time and send it to you to scrutinize? :eek:
I'm not sure I want to be a part of your fetish.

No I'm saying that when I see a cop sitting on someone's neck, I see that someone stop moving at all. I hear bystanders yelling at that cop that that someone is passed out, and I see that cop just keep on sitting there for minutes after. I conclude that a. the reason that someone passed out is directly linked to that cop and b. The fact that even that fact doesn't cause the cop to get off or render assistance makes him guilty of murder.

A conclusion that was unanimously shared by a jury of that cops peers.

What you have is the word of someone against someone else.
When you watch the video did you know there was enough fentanyl in Floyd's system to kill most human beings? Do you think that it's a possibility that he's succumbed to the fentanyl overdose? Do these things even occur to you?

Forum List

Back